April Mummies 2011

I hate the waiting time period! How are you going to get through those events without drinking?! We visited friends the weekend after I got my bfp with Isis and we ended up telling our families and those friends even though it was so early because there's no way I could fake it with them and we wouldn't mind telling them if something happened. Anyway, I'm thinking about you a lot Gertrude! Try not to let it make you go crazy ;)
Well I guess because I'm spending every spare hour at the weekends atm writing my thesis I might just say that I'm not drinking because my OH is away and I want to work in the evening. As for his birthday I'm hoping I can just get everyone else pissed so they don't notice :haha:

God I hope it sticks :(

I hate the waiting time period! How are you going to get through those events without drinking?! We visited friends the weekend after I got my bfp with Isis and we ended up telling our families and those friends even though it was so early because there's no way I could fake it with them and we wouldn't mind telling them if something happened. Anyway, I'm thinking about you a lot Gertrude! Try not to let it make you go crazy ;)
Well I guess because I'm spending every spare hour at the weekends atm writing my thesis I might just say that I'm not drinking because my OH is away and I want to work in the evening. As for his birthday I'm hoping I can just get everyone else pissed so they don't notice :haha:

God I hope it sticks :(

I'm sure she'll be healthy and strong, but just in case here's some :dust:

I notice you keep saying she Dana, have you got a hunch?

Anyway I feel like someone has made time slow down to a level I can't cope with. I have all next week off and so so so much writing to do I'm not sure how I'm going to do it all but at least it will give me something to do.

And we have to redecorate our living room after the ceiling collapsed.

But at least I will be busy.

For some reason when i go to write about her, i feel myself saying she. I've been known to be spot on, so we'll see!

Found out my 6 page psych paper was saved over with just the references, so today I have to try and rewrite it. I would take the B+, but I know I wrote it and I know I deserve an A. *sigh*

oh no dana! good luck re-writing it :/.

Gertrude, hope time speeds up soon, keeping yourself busy is the way forwards!

someones taken my horror of a son and replaced him with an angel today :D...long may it continue! xx

I rewrote my entire 6 page paper in 3 hours and got an 18/20. I call that a success! :thumbup:

might i add I did this all while abby was running around and I was the only one here to watch her. I'm super Mom today, lol

Fantastic Dana well done!!! You should be rightly pleased with yourself!

Not had chance to watch yet gem but will do x

she didn't change my grade and submitted my official grade without the A. I'm so pissed!!!! I sent her an email yesterday and hoping she can change my official grade.

I DON'T KNOW!!! I emailed her 2 days ago and have heard nothing. If she doesn't change it, I'll be going to my adviser. I'm giving her the holiday weekend assuming she's not checking her email.

every mom has this idea of spending the summer with their kids at the park. that dream was shattered today and i'm so frustrated/shattered/pissed off and done. even the mom i was with, i could hear her telling her bf that she's glad abby's not her kid.

what happened dana? and wtf about your grade!?!

OMG just heard my boys are going to have their first proper cousin!!! how exciting :D:D

she screamed like i was murdering her the entire time we were at the park. forced her down slides, swings and the like. screamed screamed screamed.

heard nothing from my professor yet.

:( oh dear, maybe today she just didn't want to be at the park?! x

we brought her to the park when she was littler and screamed murder then too. I thought we just needed to wait til she was older, apparently not. I was in tears I was so upset. Probably an overreaction with all the bullshit surrounding my grade, but I'm upset and could feel all the judgement of other parents and kids of how awful of a mom i was being in forcing her to do stuff. She reacts the same way about potty training.

I give up. Sit inside all summer for all I care.

Maybe get a slide or swing for your house and ease her into it??

Ollies the opposite way round. He loves the park, terrified of all toys in the garden. I dont get it.

Ooo got told today that his writing abilities are the same as a 4-5 yr old. He can write like all of his name but sometimes struggles with the E. Im so proud :) I love how creative he is with pen and paper too!

Dana I am so sorry about your grade! And the park with Abby!! So frustrating! Rosie has all of a sudden become afraid of the water and it is driving me fucking crazy.
Congrats Gertrude!!!!!
Danielle I hope things normalize with your cycle! Mine is getting longer again and I'm happy for that. Ovulating every two weeks was really bugging me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->