April Mummies 2011

Oh no Katherine! What are you going to do with three walking lo's :) so cool though! I hope Toby figures out how to sleep more so he's less tired. When Isis was in daycare fulltime and moved to the 2-3 yo room she was a disaster! They were so much more active! She adjusted though.

Dana! I hope something gets better for you! It's not fun peeing through all your clothes, I know how that feels (thanks Isis!)

Sarah, I hope the boys get better at night time! Sometimes it's hard enough to get Isis down

Uh oh, Katherine! You need 3 pairs of eyes now!!

F2/reception is 4-5 yrs old, you're right. F1 is a nursery provision but based in a school. He'll go half days from September & that's his free 15 hours childcare. Then September 2015, he'll start F2 at the same school. At the school he's going to, F1 & F2 are separate from the main infant school so it's nice that there won't be any bigger kids there.

Rex had a ball this afternoon! Had to buy him a book bag. He thinks he's all grown up with it :haha:

that sounds such a good set up sarah, we won't know what school alex is going to until next april or something, doesn't leave a lot of time to get him used to it really!

clever eddie Katherine!

my eddie went to nursery today for his 2nd settle in session, it really didn't go so well :(, he was still sobbing every now and then an hour after I picked him up and that was after 30mins sleep, he sobbed in his sleep too :(. Apparently he was happy when he saw alex though so I guess they'll have to bring them together more. He's starting properly next week but luckily I don't go back to work until the week after so if I need to get him early I can :) xx

Aww walking baby!!

Sarah that's such a good set up we don't have that here really. Poppy will take at her nursery and then go to school sept 2015.

Aww poor Eddie I'm sure he will get used to it and spesh if Alex is about xx

:hugs: Caroline. I'm sure Eddie will settle soon. And like you say, Alex is there to give him a hug if he needs it :)

I don't officially know Rex will go to that school til April next year either. But it's our catchment school so I can't see any reason why he wouldn't get a place there. All the kids down our street go there! All the paperwork for starting the nursery says everywhere 'gaining a place in F1 does not guarantee a place in F2'. Think they must've had a few issues with parents assuming their kids were in at the main school when they weren't!

I wish i could sent abby to school in the fall, but damn if she won't potty train

Awww caro I feel for you and eddie. Must be so hard I cant imagine putting the twins in nursery :( :hugs: you took the whole 12 months right?

Soooooo......... ive started Christmas shopping :blush:

Cottles I've started looking your not alone lol

Awww caro I feel for you and eddie. Must be so hard I cant imagine putting the twins in nursery :( :hugs: you took the whole 12 months right?

yup, I've actually had nearly 14mths off with annual leave at the start...can't complain! if its a total disaster i'll be a sahm I think, but we'll see, I think I want to work until alex starts school then I think we'll have a re think.

hehe I so would have bought that train you put up the link for on fb but by the time I saw it mothercare had got wise! x

I've started planning too :) no real ideas for pickle this year yet.....

yup, I've actually had nearly 14mths off with annual leave at the start...can't complain! if its a total disaster i'll be a sahm I think, but we'll see, I think I want to work until alex starts school then I think we'll have a re think.

hehe I so would have bought that train you put up the link for on fb but by the time I saw it mothercare had got wise! x

Being a sahm is my favourite job so far. If you csn afford it definitely keep it as an option xx

Yeah I didnt realise it was a glitch. Feel bad as some people who ordered it flr delivery got their orders cancelled but because I booked a click and collect slot for today, I think it went through! Like it was processed too fast to cancel it or something. We shall see when dh goes to get it later. Hope it worked. That and a ride-on are hopefully going to be the twins main presents!

So I got myself a new job. But need to tell them at some point in pregnant! Scared lol

I've started writing my lists for Christmas :haha: I love it!! :D

Congrats on the new job, Ria. They can't discriminate cos you're pregnant so don't worry about it.

We've booked a 3 night break to Disneyland Paris for the first week of September :D Bit extravagant on mat pay but can't wait to see Rex's face! Might be mad with a 4 month old in tow but I'm sure it'll be fine!

congrats ria!

exciting sarah! I'm sure it'll be easier with a 4 mth old than 2 kids on the move!

hope you get your bargains Katherine x

Congrats Ria! If all else fails plead ignorance ;)
Sarah thank sounds awesome. Caro's right, I'm dreading the time my lot can all run in different directions!

Cant remember if I mentioned but Tobys parents evening went well but I was told that he often gets a bit "meh" after lunch and wants to come home. Turns out he's so excitable in the mornings that he cant stay in one place and does EVERYTHING in the first 3 hours then is bored by afternoons. I'm keeping track of what hes interested in at home then having to relay info to nursery so they have afternoon activity ideas for Toby. Hes gonna be a problem at school I know it :dohh:

lol Katherine, least he's excited to be there and do stuff! I got talked to today by alex's key worker at his pre school about his speech, I'm sure he says hardly anything there and is fairly difficult to engage in activities, her report was interesting, only put him at 22-36mth developmental bracket, hmmm, not to worried as he only goes 3 hours a week so its hard for them to assess in that time!

A lot of their assessments have to be backed up by evidence too so it could be lack of proof thats an issue. Tobys key worker was telling me that she and I know he can do things above what shes written on his chart for parents evening but hes too bloody stubborn to do things when asked so theres no proof for Ofsted which means hes marked down.
Makes no difference to me, evidence or not.. even if he is behind, he'll do stuff at his own pace.

Jealous Sarah! I went to Florida when Poppy was 5 months old and she was a dream really ahe just stayed in her routine etc and we fitted everything in around it so I'm sure you'll be fine 😀

We only booked it cos DH & me are Disney addicts! We even went to Disneyworld for our honeymoon :haha: And we're having Disney withdrawal! Paris will have to do for now. We're already planning a Florida trip for 2018 when Leo will be old enough to go on the rides so it's worth the air fare! I'm sure we'll be back at the Paris parks again if this trip is a success :)

We only booked it cos DH & me are Disney addicts! We even went to Disneyworld for our honeymoon :haha: And we're having Disney withdrawal! Paris will have to do for now. We're already planning a Florida trip for 2018 when Leo will be old enough to go on the rides so it's worth the air fare! I'm sure we'll be back at the Paris parks again if this trip is a success :)

We to are disney addicts. My family are going back next year but we've decided not to go for a few more years so the kids can go on the rides etc!

We too have thought about eurodisney but given Poppy's massive fear of people dressed up as characters and masks we've decided it's not worth it until she's a little bit older! So disney will have to wait 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->