April mummies baby club :-)

I am in the US.... so far away from everyone lol. Its scary I woke up this morning and Athena seems bigger already... :( They arent kidding when they say they grow up fast. I am positive shes got to be back to her birthweight by now if not more... My little piglet!

Ow my nipples! The first 20 secs feeding I am literally in tears. Anyone in here just bfing and can give me an estimation of when the pain eases off?

Juliette, the feeling of weights hanging off your bits is sooooo accurate!!

I'm in Essex. No jokes please!! X

Hey ladies

I miss you all!!!

I can't wait to have a proper catch up with you all!!!

Amelia is feeding 100ml of expressed breast milk every 3 1/2 - 4 hours! .. She is a right little piglet :rofl: Can't believe she is 2 weeks old on Wednesday.. time definitely flies :cloud9:

Dan goes back to work on Wednesday too.. Eekkk!!! That will definitely be a test of how well I'm going to do with exclusively expressing.. I have managed to get a back stock of 6 feeds already so I don't think I'm doing too bad!!

I hope you are all okay and enjoying your little bundles

Hugs :hugs:

xxx

By the way where is everybody area wise, I know we have a few in us and ashley is up in Lincoln but in general where abouts are we all is there a middle ground?

im from milton keynes in buckinghamshire xx

Hey ladies

I miss you all!!!

I can't wait to have a proper catch up with you all!!!

Amelia is feeding 100ml of expressed breast milk every 3 1/2 - 4 hours! .. She is a right little piglet :rofl: Can't believe she is 2 weeks old on Wednesday.. time definitely flies :cloud9:

Dan goes back to work on Wednesday too.. Eekkk!!! That will definitely be a test of how well I'm going to do with exclusively expressing.. I have managed to get a back stock of 6 feeds already so I don't think I'm doing too bad!!

I hope you are all okay and enjoying your little bundles

Hugs :hugs:

xxx

hey ashy :happydance: nice to see you on here!!!

miss you loads....we need to get everyone chatting again!!!

hows your gorgeous girl? i know your do great when dan goes back to work hun....hows he taking fatherhood?? does it feel good being mummy??

we need more pictures to coo over to :cloud9:

I am going insane today... Athena just wont sleep... Well unless its right on my chest and even then all she does is boob search... Its driving me mad... I want her dad home to take care of her but I have another 4 hours before he comes home and its going crazy... I love her and all but I am getting so frustrated right now... The only way to keep her happy is to have her lying on me or giving her a bottle... and shes already eaten a LOT today... I just dont know what to do.... :(

Oh and the stupid neighbors playing techno with the bass up really loud does NOT help matters.... I am honestly about to start crying... and of course she just started too!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going insane today... Athena just wont sleep... Well unless its right on my chest and even then all she does is boob search... Its driving me mad... I want her dad home to take care of her but I have another 4 hours before he comes home and its going crazy... I love her and all but I am getting so frustrated right now... The only way to keep her happy is to have her lying on me or giving her a bottle... and shes already eaten a LOT today... I just dont know what to do.... :(

hey honey i have found amy has been unsettled all this weekend and has cried when we put her down, we tried many things like swaddling her, cuddles, feeding, nappy change, playing but in the end we put her down and just let her cry for while and after bout 10 minutes she drops off to sleep...maybe try that hun...sometimes you have to leave them to cry for bit if everything else has failed xx hope she stops crying for you hun xx

Ow my nipples! The first 20 secs feeding I am literally in tears. Anyone in here just bfing and can give me an estimation of when the pain eases off?

Im having the same prob so looking for an answer aswell :cry:

Hi girlies

Can I join you please? :hi:

Daisy is now a month old today (hurrah!) and although she's got to go back into hospital in May for various tests / checks to do with the Spina Bifida everything is looking great and she seems like a completely 'normal' baby.

How's everyone getting on with their little bundles? Daisy slept last night from about midnight to 5am and is still asleep now - am hoping this is the start of me losing that 'new mum knackeredness' look from lack of sleep!

x

Hi Girls!!!

Alayna Emily was born by (failed) ventouse and forceps delivery, no pain relief, at 3:55am on St George's Day, weighing 8lbs 7oz and back to back!
Love her so much, cannot imagine life without her. She's everything I could have hoped for and me and her daddy are on cloud 9 xxx

Oh and girls I was worried I would never lose the baby weight...

I think it was all baby coz I am back to normal nearly!!! xxx

Hi Girls!!!

Alayna Emily was born by (failed) ventouse and forceps delivery, no pain relief, at 3:55am on St George's Day, weighing 8lbs 7oz and back to back!
Love her so much, cannot imagine life without her. She's everything I could have hoped for and me and her daddy are on cloud 9 xxx

:happydance:welcome back hun.....have missed you loads...hows your princess?

hows you hun

loves ya xx

Welcome back Dana!!!! Hope you are well and WOW no pain relief thats amazing, How the bejesus did you do that?!!

:wave: emmylou Daisy looks gorgeous in your avatar! Hope all your tests bring back good news.

OW MY BOOBS ARE KILLING ME

Hi Girls!!!

Welcome back Dana :hugs: had a feeling she was born back to back! my last baby was born that way and it was sooo hard getting him out!! Just wanted to ask you something did you get a lot of backache with Alayna? I did with Louie so I'm thinking thats a sign that the baby is facing that way, My Midwife is unsure about this baby I'm sooo hoping he isnt born back to back too! xxx

Oh and girls I was worried I would never lose the baby weight...

I think it was all baby coz I am back to normal nearly!!! xxx

I am so jealous ! I still have a pocket of jelly belly :( but on the bright side I must be loosing some flab off my lard arse as all the underwear I bought whilst pregnant - which ive still been wearing - is LOOSE :)

My boobs hurt to until I express, that seems to releave some of the pressure !!

Yes. Loads of back ache with Alayna, millions of it. I know your prob carrying similar as I was!
I might try and express a bit....
Hiya Chelly and Amy!!!
Yeah it was hard with no pain relief...and I wouldnt do it that way again haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->