April mummies baby club :-)

Lol, does it not go away? Mines looks awful. covered in stretch marks :( ex OH bought bio oil, ive been trying that, but it says on bottle use for minium 3months :(

I went for a nice stroll today with arianna awwwwww lol nice mummy n daughter time she is now sleepin, when she wakes i gunna try her on a bottle....
if i express how much do i have to give her anyone no??? xx

I went for a nice stroll today with arianna awwwwww lol nice mummy n daughter time she is now sleepin, when she wakes i gunna try her on a bottle....

TBH I wouldn't try a bottle until she's at least 2 weeks so that she doen't get confused, boobs and bottles use different sucking techniques.

TBH I wouldn't try a bottle until she's at least 2 weeks so that she doen't get confused, boobs and bottles use different sucking techniques.

no what u mean, but its either that or cry in agony my nipples r so sore...x

my birth story is now up if anyone wants to read. Beware its long lol x

lol lana... my birth story is like a bible... i am off to go read yours though since little athena is asleep and hunters heading off to work... got 8 hours alone... scared cause its the longest i will be alone with her and last night was awful lol... so TIRED actually it really wasnt any different its just I did all the feeds instead of having hunter do one. Athena is a week old today... crazy how fast that went!

its amazing where the time goes, lol. Brooke is a 1week and 4days old, nearly 2weeks :happydance:

Aww hun im sure u'll cope ok on ur own, my mum left me today on my own, she left yesterday at 2pm and isnt back till 2nite at 1am, i coped fine. It comes naturally xx

I know I will do fine I just hate when he leaves lol. Always wonder if she will sleep as well or not as he always seems to calm her down really well... little daddies girl already...

Awww hun, i was like that first time i was left alone, pood ma pants when she cried just dun the checklist...nappy...feedin...wind...or attention lol

:wave: I am officially over here wooo hooooooooooooo!

How are we all and our gorgeous little boys and girls?
X

no what u mean, but its either that or cry in agony my nipples r so sore...x

I so know what you mean. I had to give my right boob a day off - I just fed off the left all day and pumped to empty my right one a couple of times.

Since then I've been fine. I'm on day 11 now and neither of them are sore, I think we've finally got the knack. Have u got some Lanisoh? that seems good stuff.

no whats that hun???

all good lynds how r u? how u findin motherhood!!!xxx

I love it jac, I am so in love with him even when I'm cuddling him I'm still looking at photos of him on the computer! He's the perfect time waster.

I'm hearing you on the nipples, Coop much prefers the right boob so nipple has taken a beating, slapped on some lasinoh it really is great for relief. 11 days and no nipple pain that's comforting.

How long til I stop looking like someone has stolen my donkey when walking!???!

Right off to steal some sleep. Nighty. X

Lol, does it not go away? Mines looks awful. covered in stretch marks :( ex OH bought bio oil, ive been trying that, but it says on bottle use for minium 3months :(

honey your stretch marks will eventually fade and turn a silvery colour then you wont notice them that much :happydance: i dont think any kind of oils or creams really work xx

Hi girls. How are we all?

Leo is officially 1 week old today!:happydance: Cant beleive its gone already....I dont want him to grow up!

I am loving being a mummy again and I just adore my litle man so much, hes gotta be the cutest little thing Ive ever set eyes on! (I know we all think that about our babies) I just gaze at him and I could cry at how much I love him!

Hes taking 4 oz's every 3 hrs now and I swear hes gonna be on solids by the end of next week!:rofl: Hes a bit of a bugger to part with his wind after his last ounce or so of feed but hoping the coleif will sort him out.

Im dead chuffed cos I dont have any new stretchmarks!!!:happydance: Ive got some from my last pregnancies but they are really faded now, I just have a little belly but tbh Im surprised at how much it has gone down already!
I cant wait to hit the gym again in 5 weeks time!

i have loads of stretch marks and my little belly still, it hangs over lol. Ive never been like this, i hate it lol.

Aww jacqui leo and athena ended up birthday buddies! I cant believe how quickly a week went. My belly has gone way down the flappy skin just needs to tighten up and then I need to lose some of the fat... But I am suprised how quickly it went back to this... I sometimes have fun playing with it... I think its gross but my jiggly stomach has brought me minutes of entertainment lol. I need to get a life... But all athena ever does right now is eat sleep and poo! And the poo is the worst in the world... I mean non stop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->