April mummies baby club :-)

my OH helps by looking after the older two seeing as he cant help with feeding katie

ahhhh do you breastfeed then hun? i would be proper exhausted if i had to do all the feeds :rofl:

yea i breastfeeding. it is tiring as katie has got a tongue tie which is affecting her feeding slightly so she wants feeding more often. got to the point the other day where i was going to put her on the bottle and went out and got a tin of formula. not touched it though

she was 8lb 1.5oz born so minus 2oz lol approx 7lb 14oz?

got to the point the other day where i was going to put her on the bottle and went out and got a tin of formula. not touched it though

well ya have more resistence than me :rofl: i would of given in to the formula feed and let my OH do the feed :rofl:

April mum here...

Is anyone thinking about sex yet lol?

ive already had sex again lol
:blush::rofl:
twice ....

and chel my oh steals her
off me LOL
he gets his body dirty
not just his hands!!

xx​

My hubby has been great, done the majority of nappy feeds as I have been quite sore down there. He makes up the bottles. I have obviously done my bit as well - I havnt left it all to him. He loves it though.

Sophie has been sleeping quite alot during the night we feed her around 11pm and then she starts grizzling around 6ish so we give her another feed and then she is asleep until around 10am, feel sorry that Graham goes back to work on Tuesday but its fine as I wil get up and do the early morning feed. Im really going to miss him when he goes back!

I cant even think abut sex, I can only just bing myself to go for a wee when I need to!! I am soo sore still - Please tell me it soon goes!?

April mum here...

Is anyone thinking about sex yet lol?

hey hun...welcome in..thinking bout sex??? :rofl: yep have done it twice...although wasnt the most comfortable feeling ever :rofl: hows you and LO?

and chel my oh steals her
off me LOL
he gets his body dirty
not just his hands!!

xx[/CENTER]

aww bless jenny...my OH is good at all that to :) guess we are just lucky!!
come on girl i wanna see duck outfits!!! think im going to buy the frog one tomorrow, i know im a bad parent :rofl:

My hubby has been great, done the majority of nappy feeds as I have been quite sore down there. He makes up the bottles. I have obviously done my bit as well - I havnt left it all to him. He loves it though.

Sophie has been sleeping quite alot during the night we feed her around 11pm and then she starts grizzling around 6ish so we give her another feed and then she is asleep until around 10am, feel sorry that Graham goes back to work on Tuesday but its fine as I wil get up and do the early morning feed. Im really going to miss him when he goes back!

I cant even think abut sex, I can only just bing myself to go for a wee when I need to!! I am soo sore still - Please tell me it soon goes!?

awww bless hun its good that your OH is very helpfull to, theres loads of men out there that wont touch a dirty nappy.....me ans my OH take it in turns to do the night feed which is normally bout 2am or 3am then bout 7-8am, wow your LO sleeps well for her age??
aww bless hun...i hd a c section so cant really help you out on the sore bit hun...how are ya all today?

oh yea BTW is anyone else dealing with projectile shit??? lmao

i have heard of projectile vomit b ut this just takes the biscuit lol xx

He's been very well-behaved about poo...although of course DH and I have been peed on many, many times. My favorite bit was when DH insisted Luciano would be more 'comfortable' being changed on the bed (as opposed to the convenient changing station, which we can wipe down with a Lysol disinfecting wipe whenever it gets soiled). Baby cried just as hard as ever, and also peed all over our bed (I had just changed the sheets) and the pile of clean laundry on the bed. :rofl:

I can't think about sex yet either. I just feel so unsexy with the pouch of stomach that's my only pregnancy body remnant. Although DH has started really looking at me again, I sense...ominous lol...

THE FROG ONE!!
PMSL!!

:rofl::rofl:

gonna have social
at the door soon!!

xx​

He's been very well-behaved about poo...although of course DH and I have been peed on many, many times. My favorite bit was when DH insisted Luciano would be more 'comfortable' being changed on the bed (as opposed to the convenient changing station, which we can wipe down with a Lysol disinfecting wipe whenever it gets soiled). Baby cried just as hard as ever, and also peed all over our bed (I had just changed the sheets) and the pile of clean laundry on the bed. :rofl:

I can't think about sex yet either. I just feel so unsexy with the pouch of stomach that's my only pregnancy body remnant. Although DH has started really looking at me again, I sense...ominous lol...

:rofl::rofl: i think its so funny when they wee everywhere :rofl: thats always the way when you have changed the bed to!!

ha ha the pouch...i know exactly how you feeling, i have a matching one and its driving me crazy!!! i cant fit into any of my pre pregnancy clothes :cry:

morning girls :happydance: surely someone else is up at stupid hour?? :rofl:

jenny...get out of bloody bed...i need to be amused :rofl:

at half 6 in the morning
sod off am i waking up that
early just to amuse you!!!
thank god you dont have
my mobile number LOL

:rofl:

gotta go round my mums
today so im afraid the
laughs will have to wait until
later!!!!