at stupid oclock in the
morning ...

:rofl::rofl:

i enjoy my sleep!!

oh goes back to work
today as well ...
so im on my own lol

xx​

:rofl::rofl: its not my fault if emily wants to play pussy's and duck game :rofl:
its great playing at 6am in the morning :rofl: :blush:

awww just you and emily today then ha i bet you have put her back to bed :rofl:

Sophie is fine, Graham has gone back to work today so I am a bit anxious/worried, Keep thinking I am doing everything wrong

hun you are doing great!!! :happydance: i bet it is bit daunting on your own but i think your be doing a great job hun.

any plans for the day?

Nope no plans, Too scared to leave the house :blush:
Had the midwife round earlier and sophie has gone back up to 8lb 15oz
She was 8lb 13 at birth, then went down to 8lb 9, and now back up to 8lb 15!! Little Greedy Guts!

Bit worried though as she has normally been having 3-5ozs every 3 hours but today she had:
5ozs at 8am, 2ozs at 11am and 1.5 oz at 2pm and is now asleep.
She will prob make up for it later im sure!

My internet keeps going down today, bloody BT!

How is everyone??

Jen - How you getting on by yourself today??

She was 8lb 13 at birth, then went down to 8lb 9, and now back up to 8lb 15!! Little Greedy Guts!

Bit worried though as she has normally been having 3-5ozs every 3 hours but today she had:

How is everyone??

awww hun so how did your first day go in the end? did sophie make up for her feeds tonight? i suppose maybe she was a little bit off with her food as your OH wasnt there and she picked up on that.
glad she has gained her weight back to.

ha bloody BT i know the feeling hun...they are crap :rofl:

hey ladies!!!

sorry I'm a lil late getting in here.....don't get on internet that much right now.

:hug:

hey chas welcome over hun :happydance: how are you?

hows lil marissa doing? :hug:

How is everyone??

awww hun so how did your first day go in the end? did sophie make up for her feeds tonight? i suppose maybe she was a little bit off with her food as your OH wasnt there and she picked up on that.
glad she has gained her weight back to.

ha bloody BT i know the feeling hun...they are crap :rofl:

yeh she had 5ozs before bed but was a bit sicky. i think she has constipation bless her

how is amy?

hi chas!!!! how is marissa?

hi mellly amy is good thanks...we had our 6 week check up today and all is well, i did laugh though as all through my pregnancy my bp was good, and today it was high lol funny that!!! we also had to sort out an appointment for amy to see a plastic surgeon as she has a skin tag on her cheek that needs removing xx

hows your day going??

hi chas!!!

and yesterday i had a girly
friend over coz i got lonely
lol :happydance:

all emily does is sleep
its sooooo boring LOL
and when shes awake
shes quiet!
id moan if she was loud
too lol cant win!!!

emilys now 8lb 3oz
gained 9 lbs in 10 days
greedy mooooo!!
she's all constipated too melly
hurts her to poo bless her
:cry:

xx​

Today has been really hard, she has been awake since about 12.30 and hasnt settled back down since, I had my friend over all day and she done the washing up for me bless her!

My mum came round and managed to settle her but the second she walked out the door she started crying again! Arghhh!!

Hi every1 :hi:

Marissa is doing good now...all except for the BF. She just will not take my boob anymore so I have to pump...and that hurts. Her jaundice is going away. Monday her bilirubin level was 12.7:happydance:

How is everyone??? and the babies????

I think I remember a little bit of Karo syrup in the bottle being good for constipation.
Marissa does not have that problem...she fills 8 diapers a day & sometimes more.

all emily does is sleep
its sooooo boring LOL
and when shes awake
shes quiet!
id moan if she was loud
too lol cant win​

she only sleeps cos you make her :rofl: you should let her play ducks!! :happydance:
although saying that Amy is a contented lil girl, she only cries when shes hungry xxx
hows you today jen?​

Today has been really hard, she has been awake since about 12.30 and hasnt settled back down since, I had my friend over all day and she done the washing up for me bless her!

My mum came round and managed to settle her but the second she walked out the door she started crying again! Arghhh!!

awww hun its nice that your friend helped you out!! im sure once you get bit more use to being on your own with lil sophie things will calm down a bit and she will be really good :happydance:
hope you have better day tomorrow xx

hey lana...so glad you here :happydance: awww your girl is so gorgeous!! how are you finding it being a mummy??

emilys been poorly today
lots of sick :cry:

hopefully she'll be ok tomorrow
or we'll be seeing a doctor!

other than that we're good!!

and lana your little girl is edible LOL

chel my mum loves that cat suit!!

xx​

emilys been poorly today
lots of sick :cry:

hopefully she'll be ok tomorrow
or we'll be seeing a doctor!

other than that we're good!!

and lana your little girl is edible LOL

chel my mum loves that cat suit!!

xx​

ello babes

first of all big hugs to emily :hug::hug:

i hope shes feeling better today hun

ha ha you see the cat suit rocks :happydance:

i think emily wants one :dance::dance:

Hi Lana!! Welcome over!! Cant wait for the others to come over so we can rack these pages up haha!!

Chas - read on APril mummies thread about Marissa taking from boob last night!! Thats Brill!!

Chel - Catsuit?? Have I missed a pic somewhere??

OMG yesterday was soo hard, Graham finally go back in from work at about 7ish and I just burst into tears. The same happened this morning as well, I couldnt settle her after her feed and she just would not settle, so I woke Graham up in tears. :cry: feeling a little better today but I hate being by myself.

I was emotional around day 3/4 and I thought that was going to be it, Has anyone else had days like this??

I feel like I am doing everything wrong, I need a hot bath :cry:

melly i had a day like it yesterday
and i cried this morning ...
:blush:

should have seen it the two of
us crying to eachother lol

my oh doesn't finish until 10pm
and i hate being alone too :hissy:
sucks major donkey testicles LOL

:rofl:

xx​

Chel - Catsuit?? Have I missed a pic somewhere??

OMG yesterday was soo hard, Graham finally go back in from work at about 7ish and I just burst into tears. The same happened this morning as well, I couldnt settle her after her feed and she just would not settle, so I woke Graham up in tears. :cry: feeling a little better today but I hate being by myself.

I was emotional around day 3/4 and I thought that was going to be it, Has anyone else had days like this??

I feel like I am doing everything wrong, I need a hot bath :cry:

hi honey yes there is pictures of amy in catsuit in the "photo gallery" section hun xx awww hun i bet it is hard to begin with coping all day on your own but im sure lil sophie will settle down into a routine for you :hugs:

trust me i have days like this and i still have help from my OH at the moment, hun its all normal.

i hope your days with sophie will get better and better.

where is everyone tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"