April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I can't wait to get out of the 1st tri!!!! Come on 3 weeks!!!!

I read this thread every day but am usually breastfeeding at the time so dont get to post. I can't believe that I am so close to the end of first tri and had a bleeding episode last night and continual spotting since :( I am so scared :( Am just waiting for 20 more mins til my Dr opens for the morning to see when I can get in to see him and have a scan :(

I can't wait to get out of the 1st tri!!!! Come on 3 weeks!!!!

first tri is up to 13 weeks hun, but it will be here before you know it!

Yes Nim, I am going to call first thing!!!! I wanna see this bean is ok xx:cloud9:

Soph sending you lots love and hoping the spotting stops ASAP.

Going through baby name books with dh. I have fallen out of love a little with our girls name (Aubrey) so we are looking for something else. But he is very picky....

Soph sending you lots love and hoping the spotting stops ASAP.

Going through baby name books with dh. I have fallen out of love a little with our girls name (Aubrey) so we are looking for something else. But he is very picky....

Oh I loved the name Aubrey but OH HATED it lol.

A few of my favorite girls names were (were since OH vito'd all of them :growlmad:):

Aubrey
Peyton
Teagan
Zoey

I think the only problem was, that they are predicted to by on the very popular list for 2012?!?! I thought I was being original when I thought of them :haha:

we have a boys name already! Girls however dont come naturally to me :( Although at the moment I am in love with Ryleigh xx

Hey Ladies!

Wow... what a ton of catching up reading I had to plow through. You miss a whole lot in a couple of days! We're a chatty bunch. :haha:

maybesoon: I hope your OH sorts himself out soon and realized how hurtful his behaviour is to you. I can second whoever it was that mentioned how dense men are sometimes, and that he might honestly not "get" what the issue is. Sometimes you need to spell it out, repeatedly. In writing is a good way to do it, because then you have more control over your tone and word choice, and can more clearly state the issues. I hope things get better soon! :hugs:

doggylover: Sorry you're feeling so terrible! I wouldn't worry too much about what you're snacking on either, especially if you're still eating healthy rounded meals for your main meals. I'm definitely eating more often than usual because I find it helps to keep my naseau down.

I have a Dr. appt on Friday for a physical, and I'm not sure if I need to get more blood work done or not. (They did some at 6 weeks) If they do, I wouldn't be surprised if I have low iron. I feel so exhausted all the time, and I know that I'm not eating enough green veggies either. So hopefully that will get sorted out soon. I'm also hoping that after the visit she'll give me the go-ahead to book my 12 week ultrasound! :happydance:

TeAmo/Steph/Doggylover: Oooh... picking names out is hard! DH and I had a long period of discussion before we arrived at names. We have two sets picked out for both girls and boys, and we have the order we want to use them sorted out too. So whether we have a little boy or a little girl, their name is already figured out!

Soph hugs to you please update us when you have spoken to doc!! Good luck and I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!!!!

I am going to get a baby name book after the scan on Friday. Which I know is weird since I already have knitted a bunch of stuff, bought a crib and a rocking chair... but there is something about thinking about names that is different. I have a few faves and several that have been vetoed by the hubby. And I think I'm having a boy, just based on "old wives" stuff like early implantation, and that my placenta is on my right side more than my left. And because I have been saying for years that I wanted a girl first, so it is only right that I am getting a boy, ha ha!

I read this thread every day but am usually breastfeeding at the time so dont get to post. I can't believe that I am so close to the end of first tri and had a bleeding episode last night and continual spotting since :( I am so scared :( Am just waiting for 20 more mins til my Dr opens for the morning to see when I can get in to see him and have a scan :(

Thinking of you. I've been spotting for the last 11 days. It's so worrisome. But everything is fine with me and baby. I just have a small subchorionic hemorrhage. It flares up whenever I don't take it easy. I simply cleaned my house this past Sunday (the usual wiping counters, cleaning the range, sweeping mopping, laundry kind of stuff) and the spotting got way worse. I've taken it easy the last 2 days and I haven't seen any at all today (not getting hopes up about it being gone this time though). Odds are WAY in our favor at this point (I read there's an over 95% chance everything is fine if you've seen the heartbeat past 9 weeks, even if you're bleeding/spotting). It sucks being ordered to "rest" all the time but I'm going to do whatever I have to do to keep everything healthy.

Well I got asked tonight by my cousin..."Are you pregnant?" The first thing I did was say, "DON'T TELL ANYBODY!" We aren't planning to announce for some time still, but apparently my cover is beginning to blow...thanks to my belly.

My cover would have been blown by now by my bump but I have ibs so at sometimes I looked pregnant when I wasnt. People used to ask me a lot and it would upset me. especially when we were trying but now they dont dare ask hahahahaha good old ibs!

My poorly little girl is off school today she has a tummy bug I think. Yesterday I saw 2 streaks of red in my discharge when I wiped so I have been booked in for a scan tomorrow morning xxx

Ukgirl let us know how you get on. I'm sure all is just fine.

I'm having some cramps this morning :( that worries me a lot. They are very slight, and only when I move (as in get up from sitting and walk around) so I assume they are stretching pains, but still worries me. I'll be on red alert all day.

Name wise, we came up with 4 for a girl, 2 of which had never even been mentioned before! My favourite is Amelia, but that's dh's #4, and I think he still prefers Aubrey, which is my #4!! Other than that we have Isla and Isabelle. Both of which I really like.

I think the problem with picking a name so early is that you get kind of used to it, and it doesn't seem as special anymore :shrug:

Thanks doggylover. I like the girls names you picked.Amelia is lovely. my cousin just had her daughter Amelia so we cant use it. It was my fave for a while. my Oh likes addison and I love the name peyton. for a boy I like Devin..

i think cramps now are normal because the uterus begins to move upwards around now. hopefully its just stretching pain xxx the blood I had was very very tiny but I cant help but worry lol. Im glad to see my bean tomorrow :) xx

Chig – did the doctors get back to you about your results?

maybesoon – id kick his ass about changing passwords – what does he have to hide? It must be so hard for you lovely =(

lily – glad you haven’t got a UTI! I think ive got one coming =/ erghh! The joys! Wow well done on telling your mum! I dsont understand why she is so against breastfeeding? We co-slept with Roxy many times for convenience – my mum didn’t like it but didn’t make a point about going on about it, when she realised both us and Roxy got more sleep she understood – it doesn’t set ypu up for problems in the future either as Roxy will get in to her own bed now and is asleep within 10 mins, yeah she might come in to our bed some nights, but thats awesome as we like cuddles Happy 10 weeks for tomorrow!

Ukgirl – thats really sad about that woman!! Why would she do that? I don’t understand how anybody in this world can hurt poor, defenceless children , im eating like a horse aswell, hungry hungry hungry!!!

Liamsmum – have fun on your holiday – I would LOVE to go to San Francisco!!!

Hi Sparkle girl!! How have you been feeling?

Elohcin – birthing is completly different in UK. You have a choice and its followed unless its unreasonable for the safety of mother or baby.

N_gods_hands – lovely pictures =) I think the medication they prescribe now is completely different to back in the day. Research is so much better now.

Doggylover – eat what you want! Don’t feel guilty for eating crisps and chocolate – they contain fat which is what you and your baby need to grow!

Soph – I hope everything is ok – ive had a serious bleed and my LO is still ok so fingers crossed xx

Ive got my scan today so will put up pics tomorrow or over the weekend as im working tonight...hope everyone else is ok!
xxxxxxxxx

Stmw good luck with the scan! Can't wait to see the pics!

Ukgirl, weirdly my dh suggested Addison yesterday!! It's not my favourite name at all.

Well Im a HUUUUUUGE greys anatomy fan. OH wont let me have meredith though so I will settle with Addison ;) I do like girls with boy names too. xx

Oh my gosh I love Grey's as well! Can't wait until the new season starts! I asked dh if we could put Lexi on our list. He just gave me a dirty look! I suggested Alexia instead (to be shortened) but he was on to me! :haha:

I love Lexi!!! Lexi is our number 1 girls name at the mo!! haha! xxx

Well I got asked tonight by my cousin..."Are you pregnant?" The first thing I did was say, "DON'T TELL ANYBODY!" We aren't planning to announce for some time still, but apparently my cover is beginning to blow...thanks to my belly.

Omg I can't imagine how it would be it the news got out of control so soon...
When r u planning in announcing it to the whole family?

My MIL told half the world I think, but I don't care as long as it is people I don't know/never see.

My cover would have been blown by now by my bump but I have ibs so at sometimes I looked pregnant when I wasnt. People used to ask me a lot and it would upset me. especially when we were trying but now they dont dare ask hahahahaha good old ibs!

My poorly little girl is off school today she has a tummy bug I think. Yesterday I saw 2 streaks of red in my discharge when I wiped so I have been booked in for a scan tomorrow morning xxx

Oh hope dd feels better soon... Good luck with your scan hun, tell us how it goes.

Ukgirl let us know how you get on. I'm sure all is just fine.

I'm having some cramps this morning :( that worries me a lot. They are very slight, and only when I move (as in get up from sitting and walk around) so I assume they are stretching pains, but still worries me. I'll be on red alert all day.

Name wise, we came up with 4 for a girl, 2 of which had never even been mentioned before! My favourite is Amelia, but that's dh's #4, and I think he still prefers Aubrey, which is my #4!! Other than that we have Isla and Isabelle. Both of which I really like.

I think the problem with picking a name so early is that you get kind of used to it, and it doesn't seem as special anymore :shrug:

I got some cramps today after walking for about an hour under the sun, it was a mad day today and I'm glad I'm back home soon. I just want to relax and nap but I have ironing which I hate...:dohh:

Love Amelia & Isabelle!

No clue about names yet, I will decide when I know the gender for sure. My sister didn't even have a name until 6 months old...:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->