April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hi girls! :flower:

I know it has been a while. I just wanted to update you. I had my gender scan yesterday and DH and I are having a boy and a girl!! :happydance:

Hi girls! :flower:

I know it has been a while. I just wanted to update you. I had my gender scan yesterday and DH and I are having a boy and a girl!! :happydance:

Congrats! Its so special to have 1 of each! You are so lucky!! :)

Dan-O, congrats on team blue!!!

TTC2308, OMG blue and pink! How perfect!!!!!

Hey girls I'm attending a nutrition during pregnancy seminar in a few minutes so if you have any questions ask away and I will tell you the answers!

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a good weekend and are enjoying this week so far :D

I haven't been on for a few days, so alot of catching up to do lol.

Mommabrown, So sorry to hear you're having such a terrible time at the mo, I really hope it all gets sorted soon. I can't imagine how u must feel :cry:
Great bump pic btw :D

Melissabump, I'm also unsure about getting a double buggy as money is tight, and my son will be 2 yrs 2 months when baby arrives. He loves running around everywhere, but he has his tired times too. I suppose I still have time to consider :shrug:

Maybesoon, I really don't think you're over-reacting to a 4yr old doing flips off his bunk bed!! I would be horrified at the thought - even with a matress on the floor!!

Readytomum, I really hope you're feeling better!! Lovely bump pics :D

Littlespy, I would see how the interview goes. If you really feel the need to tell them, then do so, otherwise you're just going to be worrying over it.

Dan-o, Huge congrats on team :blue: !!!!!

TTC2308, Huge congrats on :blue: :pink: !!!!!

Not alot new with me, still waiting for my 20 week scan appointment to come in the post. It should be beginning of Dec, but they're not rushing to let me know which is annoying :growlmad:

Dan-o.... CONGRATS on Team Blue!!! The boys are moving on in.....

TTC2308.... CONGRATS on Team Blue & Pink.... How perfect!

As for the pvcs.... They have stopped for now. From what I hear they are pretty normal during pregnancy & aren't really an issue. They are just really annoying.... Hopefully if I stay away from caffeine (ugh) I won't have them anymore!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Dan-o: Huge congrats on team blue! Your scan pics are adorable. :thumbup:

TTC2308: Wow, one of each! That's awesome!!

Thanks for your concern and suggestions ladies! I feel much better today so far, although my stomach still feels really tight. All that muscle stretching. Also, I'm pretty sure that for the first time this morning while I was laying in bed still I was able to locate my uterus! I don't think I've ever really felt it before, but where I touched was rock hard! It was an odd sensation to finally feel it. (I know most of you felt it weeks ago!)

Good luck to anyone who still has upcoming appointments in the next couple of days!! The boys are starting to make a comback!

Ttc congrats on one of each how amazing!!

Dano congrats again on team blue!

Maybesoon glad you are feeling a bit better

oooh are they the same as palpitations? (re:pvcs) I had them before I was pregnant due to stress, I get them every now and then.

TTC congrats on the boy and the girl result! :) xxx

ukgirl... Yes I believe they are the same. It feels like your heart is going to flutter out of your chest. Or it does to me anyway. Almost like a panic attack (or how it's been described to me I've never actually had one). But they say caffeine & stress can cause it among other things (alcohol, drugs). Well I drank tea yesterday & ate a bit of chocolate so we are assuming that's what set it off. Funny, cause I haven't been nearly as stressed lately as I was a few weeks back & I was still drinking a bit of caffeine then. You would think if I was going to have issues that's when it would have been.... Who knows, my body is so backwards..... lol.....

Lol maybesoon typical isnt it!! Glad to hear you are feeling more relaxed now :) xxx

Dan-o- congrats on team blue! Cute scan pics!
Ttc- so wonderful to have both pink and blue! Congrats!
Sorry to those who are feeling crummy. Hope you all start feeling better quick!
Lily- have fun at your pregnancy nutrition class! I am a dietitian over here in the US...though I mainly deal with clients with diabetes and not a lot of pregnant women. Good luck and hope you learn a lot!

Afm, not really anything new. I am at a conference today and the rest of this week, which means getting up earlier and driving farther than I usually do. But that's ok, as I am feeling pretty good (although a little fat) and am hoping to learn a lot to take back to work!

TTC2308, Wow one of each you must be so excited!

maybe soon, glad the pvcs has stopped for now! hope it doesnt come back

Urrghhhh so im at work today, really annoying as im struggling to get the authoriation to bne off for my 20 week scan, i know they have to give me 4 hours for the appointment, but my issue is the time of my scan is 340pm, i work 1pm to 9pm and i have an hour and a half commute, so the earliest il get in to work would be around 630pm, hardly worth it but no....

lol ukgirl it's amazing how having a complete & total meltdown did me so much good. It's like I just released all the crap & let it out. Since then the situation really doesn't upset me. It's more comical to me now & I have realized that what ever is going to happen will be for the best. Either he straightens his act up or doesn't. Either way, the baby & I are going to be just fine.

I totally understand what you mean maybesoon, I remember when I finally left my ex, I was sad for a week or two then suddenly I felt amazing lol You don't realize when you are in that type of relationship quite how bad things have gotten, people say, you shouldn't have married an abusive man so it's your own fault.. but do you think anyone says, how look at this man he is going to hit me and abuse me in many different ways I would love to marry him, it doesn't work that way, they make you believe you are pleasing them by doing the little things like making their lunch and bringing them drinks then slowly over time it gets more and more until you are 2 years in and you have become a slave to them. It's not until you get out that you can see just how trapped you really were. I'm really glad that you are getting stronger :hugs:

AFM - I have fallen out with my brother today, he isn't very strong and yet he has signed up to do this weird cage fighting stuff, this weekend is his first fight and he's mad at me for not coming, but tickets are £25, thats a weeks shopping for us and we are on the breadline at the moment, and I said to him that I don't think he could win (in a nicer way) and he went right off on me, saying how I always put him down even though I just lost half my family sticking up for him. He said some things that stung me and I'm feeling really down now, I'm usually quite strong but since being pregnant I can't take it when people are mad at me when I know I'm right and they are in the wrong, he wont say sorry he's too stubborn but I can't shake the words he said, so I'm just going to sort the kids out and get them to bed then I'm off to hide under my duvet from the world and read my new book :(

Whoa too much to possibly comment on today!!! You ladies have been busy!

But dan-o congrats for :blue:!!! Wonderful news!

And ttc2308 that is awesome that you are having :oneofeach:!!! Best of both worlds!

I hope all who haven't been feeling great are feeling better soon.

oh wow! I'm so sorry to hear about you & your brother. Hopefully this will blow over & he will realize you are only concerned for him. It's a male thing & I'm sure you just hurt his pride a little by letting him know how you feel & your concerns.

Hang in there!

I think so too maybesoon, we had a really bad childhood so I've always been more of a mum to him than a sister sometimes I forget to keep my mouth shut lol. I've said sorry, it's up to him now, he'll probably come over next week like nothing happened. xx

Sorry to hear that ukgirl, I hope your brother comes around soon. I have a brother whocan be sort of an ass, so I know how that feels. Try not to think about IT and just enjoy your new book

Sorry to hear. About your fight with your brother ukgirl. You've done your part of saying sorry, so now hopefully he'll come round soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->