April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Arggghh.. sooo annoyed. I got a digi today because I wanted to see the word pregnant lol and to see how far its says I am. So I read the instructions and do exactly as its says and... error. What a waste of $20.

Awww how annoying!! Hugs xx

Yes was extremely frustrating, lol. I just used another test and had a very dark positive line. So that will have to do for reassurance till my appointment on tuesday. Not spending any more money!!:hugs: x
Ohhh how annoying! Phonetehran up and complain, I have in the past and got free tests plus a refund xx

Thanks, I think I will. I never even thought to phone and complain but I should. When you pay so much you expect it to work. xx

So i got a private message late last night from HinkyBinky.. Sadly her her pregnancy had ended and she is taking a break from BnB.. So sad our 3rd :angel: :(

Hi, can you add me, found out I was pregnant at 12 dpo on Wednesday 8th August EDD..... April 21st 2013

So i got a private message late last night from HinkyBinky.. Sadly her her pregnancy had ended and she is taking a break from BnB.. So sad our 3rd :angel: :(

Oh no that's such sad news.... I'm so sorry to hear that... I remember that feeling well, I stayed away from Bnb for a few weeks after x

wow 6 new mums to be just over night.. we are the leaders in the baby boom :) lol

JACOMBS - ANY NEW, ANY NEWS... Im on the edge of my chair.. Hurry up and update us please LOL

Hi Ladies :hi: Can I join too. I just got my :bfp: last Saturday. :happydance: My EDD is April 17th. This will be my first baby after TTC for 3 years. My Beta test is booked for Wednesday, hoping for a good number.

wow 6 new mums to be just over night.. we are the leaders in the baby boom :) lol

JACOMBS - ANY NEW, ANY NEWS... Im on the edge of my chair.. Hurry up and update us please LOL

haha. Sorry. I've had such a busy day! Well, I'm not sure if I should be in this thread or not! When I got there, the doctor had gone, but the nurse gave me another urine test, which was negative. She tried to hurry me out the door, but I made her listen to me. After telling her about my 18 positives on 4 different brands, she asked if I had symptoms.:dohh:

I told her yes I do, and they're progressing, and she said, "Yeah, it does sound like you're pregnant..." The soonest they can get me back in to see the doctor is Wednesday. But I feel so peaceful now about this. I am so sure that I am pregnant. And it's great to know they're going to figure this out and not treating me like I'm stupid!

haha. Sorry. I've had such a busy day! Well, I'm not sure if I should be in this thread or not! When I got there, the doctor had gone, but the nurse gave me another urine test, which was negative. She tried to hurry me out the door, but I made her listen to me. After telling her about my 18 positives on 4 different brands, she asked if I had symptoms.:dohh:

I told her yes I do, and they're progressing, and she said, "Yeah, it does sound like you're pregnant..." The soonest they can get me back in to see the doctor is Wednesday. But I feel so peaceful now about this. I am so sure that I am pregnant. And it's great to know they're going to figure this out and not treating me like I'm stupid!

when is AF due? so weird, im so sorry this is so hard Grrr

when is AF due? so weird, im so sorry this is so hard Grrr

I hate that it's so confusing too. Part of me feels a little foolish even being on this thread. AF is due today, and it's 9:12 pm here and no trace. No cramping, no nothing!:shrug:

Hi, I'm heading into my 7th week I think. I'm very nervous as I am coming off the back of a misscarriage 6 months ago. I believe eveything is travelling well, wont know I guess until my 12 week scan.

I was itching to POAS tonight. All I had left in the house was my last digi (so I thought at the time... just found one last Wondfo :dohh:). I knew it would tell me I'm pregnant but I have no reason to save it, so I took it. And then I broke it open. :haha:

I'm more pregnant than the control line! :happydance:

I told hubby a line that dark means quadruplets. :winkwink:

Attachments

• 22dpo digis.jpg
    22dpo digis.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
hi! Can I join this thread? I found got my :bfp: 4 days ago..I am 4 weeks and 1 day right and due around April 18th. I'm super excited!!

I was itching to POAS tonight. All I had left in the house was my last digi (so I thought at the time... just found one last Wondfo :dohh:). I knew it would tell me I'm pregnant but I have no reason to save it, so I took it. And then I broke it open. :haha:

I'm more pregnant than the control line! :happydance:

I told hubby a line that dark means quadruplets. :winkwink:

Oh lol quadruplets, this is so hilarious! :thumbup::haha:
I took all the tests I have with me, all faint +, lines are darker later in the day than early. My fmu must very diluted, I drink a lot of water before I sleep be cause I get a coarse throat that feels weird...
I can't wait for a darker line, I want to be more pregnant than the control line too!:dohh:

I succumbed the temptation and went to a local store that prints on t shirts and printed a "I <3 Dad" onesie. Still haven't told DH (I'm on a trip and don't want to tell him on the phone), I'm afraid if I tell someone it will not be real anymore.

Jcoombes how frustrating for you!!! Could you ask the nurse to take your blood beta hcg's? then you will have a definitive answer.... i would call and play merry hell withthem demand to be seen monday it is so unfair making you wait!! FX for you!!!!

Welcome to all new ladies! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I've got a new scan date this thursday YEY!!!!

Hi can I join :) I conceived with ivf/icsi due to my dh having a low count and motility after a vasectomy reversal! Im due April 10th but am still scared to believe it until my scan on the 22nd! :)

Yey G3 you found us!! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->