April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I was itching to POAS tonight. All I had left in the house was my last digi (so I thought at the time... just found one last Wondfo :dohh:). I knew it would tell me I'm pregnant but I have no reason to save it, so I took it. And then I broke it open. :haha:

I'm more pregnant than the control line! :happydance:

I told hubby a line that dark means quadruplets. :winkwink:

Lol! Don't joke! I also was more pregnant than control line on frer. Has anyone done a digi and got a 3+ really early? I took it last week 3days before Af was due mid afternoon also and thats what it said? I know my last AF was july 5th for sure, so even if I o'd early that would be good going. Hope it's not more than one:dohh: Can handle a fifth, but fith and sixth??? Think I may book an early scan cuz i'm driving myself crazy. Damn tests!! lol xxx

I was itching to POAS tonight. All I had left in the house was my last digi (so I thought at the time... just found one last Wondfo :dohh:). I knew it would tell me I'm pregnant but I have no reason to save it, so I took it. And then I broke it open. :haha:

Lol! Don't joke! I also was more pregnant than control line on frer. Has anyone done a digi and got a 3+ really early? I took it last week 3days before Af was due mid afternoon also and thats what it said? I know my last AF was july 5th for sure, so even if I o'd early that would be good going. Hope it's not more than one:dohh: Can handle a fifth, but fith and sixth??? Think I may book an early scan cuz i'm driving myself crazy. Damn tests!! lol xxx

I'm also worried as my dads mum was a twin and a few twins scattered about the family, and apparently more common after multiple pregnancies eekk lol. I want an early scan for that reason.

I'm not worried about triplets or quads though hehe :D

I'm also worried as my dads mum was a twin and a few twins scattered about the family, and apparently more common after multiple pregnancies eekk lol. I want an early scan for that reason.

I'm concerned about twins. They are on both sides. I got a 3+ when was just a tad preg. Am breastfeeding which apparently makes women around 9times more likey, and I have had 4previous babies, and I guess the more you have the more your odd increase (or so google seems to think hahaha!) Fingers crossed for us then xx

Hey mamma i got a 3+ really early too hcg was high too has slowed down a tad now but being scanned on thursday...eek exciting! This is my first and i wouldn't mind 1 or 2 but i'd be a bit panicky if 2 to say the least lol!!

How many weeks are you? Just noticed your in wales too YEY!!!

Can I cautiously join you? I'm due 24th April and I'm PAL so this baby is a blessing

I'm concerned about twins. They are on both sides. I got a 3+ when was just a tad preg. Am breastfeeding which apparently makes women around 9times more likey, and I have had 4previous babies, and I guess the more you have the more your odd increase (or so google seems to think hahaha!) Fingers crossed for us then xx

I read that also about breastfeeding! I'm not I stopped in February but still have a flow.

Fingers crossed for single births eh lol. This is our 5th although my hubby likes even numbers lol! Do twins would round it up again. Lol xx

Jcoombes how frustrating for you!!! Could you ask the nurse to take your blood beta hcg's? then you will have a definitive answer.... i would call and play merry hell withthem demand to be seen monday it is so unfair making you wait!! FX for you!!!!

Welcome to all new ladies! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I've got a new scan date this thursday YEY!!!!

They don't do lab work there, so I couldn't. I'm just relieved I don't have to fight with them to be checked out further. I thought I was going to have to.

Wow it sounds like there may well be a few twin surprises!!!

It crossed my mind too as my faint lines were so early, but they are only getting darker as fast as they did with my boy now so I think I'm ok lol x

Hey mamma i got a 3+ really early too hcg was high too has slowed down a tad now but being scanned on thursday...eek exciting! This is my first and i wouldn't mind 1 or 2 but i'd be a bit panicky if 2 to say the least lol!!

How many weeks are you? Just noticed your in wales too YEY!!!

Yeh, because those digi tests need a HCG of atleast2,000 to get a 3+ according to their website which I would think really high before a missed af...but anyhow, will be calling babybond in a couple of weeks as can't stand the suspense. I am in cyncoed cardiff. Whereabouts are you hun?xxx

I'm in Llandovery now but used to live Nr cowbridge! I still come to Cardiff a few times a week for work!!

I"m so jealous of you all and your sticks!! 1 hour til I can go check my mail to see if mine finally came!! lol

I was in sainsburies the other day and i was talking to my oh about retesting to double check everything was ok whe this oap turned round and butted in our convo and started to lecture me about if i got a bfp already there was no point in trying again.... she told me off for about 15 minutes until I managed to crawl away feeling like a naughy child who had been caught doing something I shouldnt.... i never did get to retest :(

Oh ukgirl, you should've given her a piece of your mind! First of all, it was none of her business. Second of all, it was none of her business. Third of all, it was none of her business!!! :growlmad:

You have to do atleast fives tests until it truly becomes real, even then I have the urge to do more lol. This time we took an earlybird swift, but i read on the net that they are useless and apparently dueing menopause show false + (not that I'm menopausal obv lol) but that was enough for me to think 'well in what other circumstances might they give me a false +'so then I made OH buy two FRERS, then I did a digi...all in the space of two days hahahah. I am definately pregnant wahaahaha. God I ate it when ppl stick their noses in, whith nothing useful to say. What harm are you doing anyway?! Test away I say! x

What a cheeky woman!! You test to your hearts content :hugs: I think most ladies tend to need a few positives for believing it to be true.....I still don't believe it after seeing lovely strong lines xx

You have to do atleast fives tests until it truly becomes real, even then I have the urge to do more lol. This time we took an earlybird swift, but i read on the net that they are useless and apparently dueing menopause show false + (not that I'm menopausal obv lol) but that was enough for me to think 'well in what other circumstances might they give me a false +'so then I made OH buy two FRERS, then I did a digi...all in the space of two days hahahah. I am definately pregnant wahaahaha. God I ate it when ppl stick their noses in, whith nothing useful to say. What harm are you doing anyway?! Test away I say! x

I know! It's not like she had to buy them or anything. I agree. Test away!!

I've done about 100 tests already!!!
Most of them were cheapy 10p ones, but I have done 4 FRER and one digi as well! DH had a fit when he saw how much they cost pmsl :haha:

I've had chemicals in the past though, so like to reassure myself with darkening lines, until I can get in for a scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->