April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I've done about 100 tests already!!!
Most of them were cheapy 10p ones, but I have done 4 FRER and one digi as well! DH had a fit when he saw how much they cost pmsl :haha:

I've had chemicals in the past though, so like to reassure myself with darkening lines, until I can get in for a scan x

I can relate! The last time I went to the pharmacy to stock up, DH was with me, and when she hit that "total" button, he hit the roof! I told him if he wanted any sleep at night, he was gonna have to deal with it because I need peace of mind! lol.

But I actually think me doing early testing has given me the opposite of peace of mind...... ironic....:shrug:

Aww I think we all worry Hun, now matter how early we find out! :hugs:

I agree. But this is the first time I have ever been in this situation, and it seems no one else has ever gone through what I am ever before! (At least I can't find anyone on this site who has. lol) I'm a day late and terrified that AF is going to show with a vengeance. (Chemical) Even though most people I have talked to say when they had chemicals they never got a positive digital. I'm also scared that when I go back for my exam on Wednesday they're going to find that my baby has stopped growing or something. (MMC) I really hate that I've had two negative results from the doctor.

i was starting to worry a little yesterday so went out this morning and bought a cb digi and it read 3+ :)
were deciding on how to tell mother in law shes pretty laid back compared to my mum who i thought would have drunk into an oblivian but shes over the moon!:D

we was thinking putting the digi in an envelope and leaving it on the bench for her when she comes in from work with a note in it too!

what do you all think?

its feels a little more nerve racking telling parents this time! no idea why we've done it 4 times already lol whos with me? ladyredlainey lol xxxx

Well thanks to you lot i popped in the chemist on my very stressful trip to the park with the kids and got some frers so im just waiting to need a wee now lol xx

Jcombs did you aay you got a bfp on a digi? Thats so strange if so and now bfn... i hope everything is okay xxxx

Thanks :) my last bfps were faint because they were all before af.. so im looking forward to a dark line x

Ladies i still have an urge to poas LOL even though i have my blood beta levels - i'm nuts i know!!! I havent tested for a while now and am not going too but i still look at them in bathroom every morning!!

I just done mine and the test line was so dark the control line barely shows up loool.. Im only 4 weeks and its dark... twins run in my oh family... Eeeeeek!! Xx

Jcombs did you aay you got a bfp on a digi? Thats so strange if so and now bfn... i hope everything is okay xxxx

Yes, 2 of them!! I know it's easy to misinterpret the kind with lines, but having a false positive on any test is rare. Having a false positive on a digital is even more rare, and having 2 false positives on two digitals from different boxes (imp) is impossible! I'm either not pregnant enough for the doctor's crappy tests, since AF was just due yesterday when I tested) or something is wrong.:shrug:

Welcome and congrats all the new ladies x

I did a digi today and even tho I should be 5 weeks 3 days I'm still showing 2-3 weeks pregnant but the line is getting darker on the cheap ones. I actully think looking at my dates on my iPhone app I ovulated 3 days later than it says. Which would make sense, even a couple of days can make a huge difference.

Jcombs- sorry you didn't get your answer today, has the sticks arrived yet ? X

wow jcombs! I've never heard of a digi being wrong but 2 from 2 separate boxes is even weirder!! I hope the doctors test was just a crap one!! xx

My sister didn't show up on doctor tests but her six year old daughter is proof that it doesn't really mean anything :) x

my test last friday

[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/76341089@N03/7691893240/][img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7268/7691893240_4be151f6c6.jpg[/url] 20120801_164734 by Diamond449, on Flickr[/IMG]

my test today

[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/76341089@N03/7759248832/][img]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8437/7759248832_f83b033777.jpg[/url] 20120811_152758 by Diamond449, on Flickr[/IMG]

doctors test are those weird cassette ones arent they? they take ages!! my friend didnt get a bfp until she was 2 months in on a blood test... maybe you can ask for a blood test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->