April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Fab lines :) jcombes any news on your tests? It must be drivi g you insane not knowing! When did you get your pos digis? Do u think you could be newly pg? I really don't k ow how you can be so relaxed I'd be down a + e demanding bloods so that is didn't go totally insane ((hugs))

hiya girlies, sorry ive been missing for a bit, were always out n about doing stuff.
jcombs? whats going on chick, it sounds confusing!
i love all the test piccies, and im so excited for our scans :D mines nxt fri....it cant come quick enough.xxx

*holds her breath*..cmon..jcombs!!!!

ohhhhh meanie, everyones getting one before meee, mind you..i have had one already so i cant be greedy..LOL...u gonna put ur piccies up wen u do? u can ask them for a pic even if its dead early..hehe..xx

nimbec, I got one pos digi on July 24th, and one on Aug 2. I think I've done all the freaking out I can possibly do at this point, and it doesn't help anything, so I"m just gonna chill and see what happens at my exam.

So what are everyone's experiences with wondfo's? I just took one and after 1 minute, the line started to appear. I took a pic at 5 minutes. The lighting isn't the greatest, but, hmmm....

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture206.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1163.photobucket.com%2Falbums%

nimbec, I got one pos digi on July 24th, and one on Aug 2. I think I've done all the freaking out I can possibly do at this point, and it doesn't help anything, so I"m just gonna chill and see what happens at my exam.

So what are everyone's experiences with wondfo's? I just took one and after 1 minute, the line started to appear. I took a pic at 5 minutes. The lighting isn't the greatest, but, hmmm....

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture206.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1163.photobucket.com%2Falbums%

Nice!!! That is a pretty decent line!!

defo positive, the only thing concerning me a little bit is how come its not gettiong darker after all this time, but sometimes it can take time in itself to do that, and other factors come into it, the fact its defo positive is really good! id defo request a blood test to measure the level of HCG and an ultrasound, and id take one of those tests at ur docs.x

It actually is darker than the ones I've been taking. It's so hard to get a good pic sometimes. I wish it would be even darker myself, but the fact is since it is faint, thats probably why it isn't showing up on their tests!

I don't know. I have no clue when I o'd. All I know is the date, which was July 19th. And "AF" had just ended the 14th...

thats crazy, maybe u got pregnant previous cycle or something????gosh ur doc needs to sort this out its daft. u ever been in this situation with the other 3 ?Xx

i was starting to worry a little yesterday so went out this morning and bought a cb digi and it read 3+ :)
were deciding on how to tell mother in law shes pretty laid back compared to my mum who i thought would have drunk into an oblivian but shes over the moon!:D

we was thinking putting the digi in an envelope and leaving it on the bench for her when she comes in from work with a note in it too!

what do you all think?

its feels a little more nerve racking telling parents this time! no idea why we've done it 4 times already lol whos with me? ladyredlainey lol xxxx

me !!!!!! I'm petrified of telling my mum! She's going to be soooo cross LOL. I'm 28 and Im afraid of telling my parents about baby no. 5........lol x

Hey ladies the Tests are looking good I did some ics today and the test line is as dark as the control line bought a digi to do tomoro to see if it says 3+ yet so fingers crossed...cx

Jcomb do another in 3 days and see if it's any darker Hun....xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->