April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

I know it. Next time I'm taking all the tests I've done with me. Wish I hadn't have thrown some of them away.

Hi ladies :flower:. Some lovely BFPs. I'm trying to upload mine, but having difficulty. Does anyone else have a Samsung S2 and can advise me? Any symptoms yet? Yesterday, I could have sworn my boobs were on fire, but today, nothing. My FRERs have definately gotten darker as the days go on, but the inconsistency of symptoms are still playing on my mind. Hope everyone else is well and their sticky beans are sticking! X

Some days I don't even notice my symptoms and others I'm as sick as a dog with every symptom there ever was! I think that's fairly normal, as long as you don't have a lot of symptoms one day and they just completely disappear.

On my camera, I choose a "close-up" setting and then turn my flash off. It seems to be the best pics that way.

Jcombes as everyone says def pos - id call docs Monday and insist on appt and take tests with you!!! It needs to be looked into for your own health incase anything untoward is going on. I truly hope it's not!!

Candy yes will post picky eek!!!

Hi ladies :flower:. Some lovely BFPs. I'm trying to upload mine, but having difficulty. Does anyone else have a Samsung S2 and can advise me? Any symptoms yet? Yesterday, I could have sworn my boobs were on fire, but today, nothing. My FRERs have definately gotten darker as the days go on, but the inconsistency of symptoms are still playing on my mind. Hope everyone else is well and their sticky beans are sticking! X

I just email the photo to myself and upload from my computer :)

:flower:Hi ladies Can I join you all? I got my BFP yesterday morning and that makes my due April 24 so just a tiny bit preggers lol :)

jcombs i agree with you and the others that is a clear bfp!! maybe you o'ed later than usual and your hcg isnt high enough to show on the doctors crappy test yet?? take your ICs with you back to the doctor and insist on more tests because it defo looks like you are pregnant!!

mommy-- I dont feel sick when I brush my teeth but my gums have started to bleed when i do :/ it happened with my other 2.. its gross... I feel sick if I eat anything dairy :/

candyapple... my name is actually Candy so I'm getting confused when people talk to you :p haha!! x

I don't know if it could have been later, cause I've been getting bfp's since 4 days after my last "AF" Now I'm questioning whether or not it even was an AF. But something is def going on!

could it be hcg left from an early miscarriage? I pray that its not but its weird that you got a bfp 4 days after af! :/ and bfps on a digi, somethings weird here I hope you get answers on monday, they should scan you really x

That's what I"m wondering. Was my last "AF" a miscarriage and somehow I've still got hcg from it? Seems like it would be gone by now if that was it.... I have no clue. I"ll be sad if I've miscarried, but the first doctor's negative urine test, I convinced myself that was what my spotting was (a miscarriage) and laid on the bed crying for a week. So I think I've mourned for it. Now I just want answers!!!

I think the sickness has hit me this afternoon i feel like ive got a constant lump at back of my throat ugh yuk but all in a good cause! oh and yes i've gagged a few times brushing my teeth LOL

Jcoombes good to hear your fighting spirit!

Welcome to new ladies and congratulations!!!!

Jcombes- I can see a line for sure... Could you not get a appointment at a private scan clinic to know for sure instead of waiting ? X

Wow jcombes sorry to hear what you are going through it must be so frustrating. You really should have a blood test to confirm. But I can definitely see a solid BFP! I got my BFP at 10DPO. Was your AF longer then usual?

nimbec, I got one pos digi on July 24th, and one on Aug 2. I think I've done all the freaking out I can possibly do at this point, and it doesn't help anything, so I"m just gonna chill and see what happens at my exam.

So what are everyone's experiences with wondfo's? I just took one and after 1 minute, the line started to appear. I took a pic at 5 minutes. The lighting isn't the greatest, but, hmmm....

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture206.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1163.photobucket.com%2Falbums%

I had a great experience with Wondfos. No lines when there weren't supposed to be. And my first bfp on my Wondfos (3 hours after bfns) were more obvious than the line on the FRER.

It took them a while to get darker, but the last one I did a couple of days ago, the test line was as dark as the control line. I'm 5 weeks 2 days today (going by ovulation date, which was July 19).

I will say that the test lines take a little while longer to get darker than other tests, but have been plenty dark by 5 minutes or so.

jcombs -- Here's my Wondfo from 20dpo (this past Wednesday). It's dry now, but it looked similar within time limit. Just wanted you to have a comparison.

Attachments

• 20dpo wondfo.jpg
    20dpo wondfo.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 6
nimbec, I got one pos digi on July 24th, and one on Aug 2. I think I've done all the freaking out I can possibly do at this point, and it doesn't help anything, so I"m just gonna chill and see what happens at my exam.

So what are everyone's experiences with wondfo's? I just took one and after 1 minute, the line started to appear. I took a pic at 5 minutes. The lighting isn't the greatest, but, hmmm....

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture206.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1163.photobucket.com%2Falbums%

Definitely positive. I agree you should bring the test to the doctor and insist on a beta hcg.

Count me in.... Im due April... (I THINK- I haven't seen my midwife yet and my periods have been mixed up lately)

CONGRATULATIONS to you all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->