April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Hi ladies!!
I'm feeling much much better today. OH did apologise. He said he is just under a lot of stress and he said things out of anger. (I still don't think this is a very good excuse) But I've decided not to listen to his awful comments because I think he will regret saying those things himself. Especially when he sees the first ultrasound. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and he asked me a lot of questions about it. Thats a great sign because he hasn't said anything so far and actually avoided any talk of pregnancy and babies.
I think things will work out in the end.

I'm still feeling really dizzy and thought it was due to low blood pressure but the doctor checked it yesterday and its o not low. It was 114/84 -thats higher for me and its sort of frightened me a little because I thought you usually had low blood pressure in early pregnancy. I had pre-e last time and if its not starting low I hope it doesnt keep going up!! Eeeek! Doctor said we will just have to wait and see. I am also having headaches which i had last time. By about 20 weeks those headaches became dreadfoul migraines with blurred and zigzaging vision. Arrgggh! I'm trying to remain calm as it may not even happen but its very hard.

On a good note should be having a scan in a few weeks! Sooo excited! And should have all my results from bloods on friday. I went to a new doctor this time and she is fabulous!! It was an actual ante-natal appointment I had with the works. My last gp would have just sent me for bloods to confirm and thats it. Definately sticking with this lovely doc!

Hows everyone going with the morning sickness? So far I'm only getting it at night. They def shoulnt call it "morning" sickness!:haha:

That's nice yous gave sorted everything out.
Are you eating enough I found in my last pregnancy that if I didn't eat id become light headed and dizzy. Also head aches and nausea I got at 13-17wks with my son. I've been gettin head aches since 3-4 wks ago I now know its coz I'm pregnant so your not alone :)
I'm still waiting on sickness having crappy sleeps so I have a feeling its near!

New doc called at 5 this evening to report my tests were negative. Now she wants to do a beta. I honestly am thinking of just going to the er to see if they will give me an ultrasound to make sure I'm not ectopic or that I don't have any more "product" in there. I can't handle this much longer. Any one have advice?

This is getting ridiculous!!! You have had all your positive hpt, including one on Monday so I dunno how they could not do a beta!

I'm so frustrated for you!

Thanks lilly and dano i'll let you know how it goes!!

I have been told there is a possibility off multiples not by hcg levels but my preogesterone levels are 77.5 (or 77. something!) which is very high so you never know! I may not know tomorrow even if there are 2 as they could be behind one and other BUT i'm just praying for a healthy bean or beans!!!

Hi babisview yes 7th April, when are you due?

Samy i havent experienced this but you could ask the doctors to do a beta test which would tell you categorically if you are pg or not - you may have to demand the test tho depending where in the world you are!

Nimbec good luck for your scan! Possibility of multiples is so exciting!!!!! Can't wait to hear the news!

Jcoombes i'd head down to a&e say you are in pain and have been pg they will do betas instantly and then scan you - at least you would have answers today!!!! Or demand doc refers you to epu so they can find out what the hec is going on!! GL hun

Samy i havent experienced this but you could ask the doctors to do a beta test which would tell you categorically if you are pg or not - you may have to demand the test tho depending where in the world you are!

They said to retest on Friday which seems like forever from now and if by Monday I still have no period and negatives then they'll do the beta. I'm just paranoid because I've had 2 previous miscarriages due to lack of hormones.

nimbec, nod nod :)
14dpo, 518 bhcg
scanning on 21dpo (17/8)
see how it goes :)

haha doggylover lucky u with no symptoms! i was the same with the tests lol!!

New doc called at 5 this evening to report my tests were negative. Now she wants to do a beta. I honestly am thinking of just going to the er to see if they will give me an ultrasound to make sure I'm not ectopic or that I don't have any more "product" in there. I can't handle this much longer. Any one have advice?

go to a ane e say youve had a bleed and your pregnant and your soo worried. taking the micky now! they should have sent you for a scan anyways with whats going on!! :hugs: hope its sortted out soon xx

Morning ladies. How are you all this morning?
I had a dream I was about 38 weeks pregnant and u found I'd woken up with little one kicking lol but of course little to tiny is far to tiny to feel kicking.

Amazing how vivid the dreams are.

My wrists have been really sore, bloomin pest lol. Still no sickness, so hope it stays away.

Hope your all OK :hugs:, and hope you know one way or another soon jcombs, that must be awful not knowing

morning hun :)
dreams i had one last night too! they can be soo real its unreal lol
have you seen you gp or mw yet mrs??
hope you feel better soon xxx
i keep having ever so slight nausea at night just before bed!! nothing today! just hungar! but had a crappy sleep with an awful taste in my mouth :/ so i dont think it will be long!
got my booking in on tuesday! cant wait lol ill be 8wks according to lmp!

whats everyone up to today? ive got to take my two girls to docs and tidying up!! :/
xx

I have been quite hungry the last few days despite doing nothing! Also gagging very easily at everything. I was clearing out some left over salad and started wrenching haha!

Hi there, I guess this is where I belong. I think I am due the 16th, but I will wait until my dating scan next week to give you an official due date. I am so happy and have everything crossed that I will see a heartbeat. i got a 3+ on a digi yesterday so it is looking good!

That's nice yous gave sorted everything out.
Are you eating enough I found in my last pregnancy that if I didn't eat id become light headed and dizzy. Also head aches and nausea I got at 13-17wks with my son. I've been gettin head aches since 3-4 wks ago I now know its coz I'm pregnant so your not alone :)
I'm still waiting on sickness having crappy sleeps so I have a feeling its near![/QUOTE]
Thanks. Things are much better. I never actually thought about how much I was eating as I had felt a bit sick. But that could be why. Thanks I will pay more attention to my diet and making sure I'm getting enough. The headaches are dreadful aren't they? I hope the morning sickness stays away for you as long as possible. :)

Thanks lilly and dano i'll let you know how it goes!!

I have been told there is a possibility off multiples not by hcg levels but my preogesterone levels are 77.5 (or 77. something!) which is very high so you never know! I may not know tomorrow even if there are 2 as they could be behind one and other BUT i'm just praying for a healthy bean or beans!!!

Wow my progesterone levels are even higher than yours, they have just come back as 190 for 13dpo!!! Maybe I've got a litter then ha ha ha :haha: :shock:

Not sure when my scan will be, either next week or the week after I reckon :)

Good luck again for yours, how exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->