April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

That's nice yous gave sorted everything out.
Are you eating enough I found in my last pregnancy that if I didn't eat id become light headed and dizzy. Also head aches and nausea I got at 13-17wks with my son. I've been gettin head aches since 3-4 wks ago I now know its coz I'm pregnant so your not alone :)
I'm still waiting on sickness having crappy sleeps so I have a feeling its near!
Thanks. Things are much better. I never actually thought about how much I was eating as I had felt a bit sick. But that could be why. Thanks I will pay more attention to my diet and making sure I'm getting enough. The headaches are dreadful aren't they? I hope the morning sickness stays away for you as long as possible. :)[/QUOTE]

ive been eating as much as i can incase i feel sick haha!
thanks i hope so too but im soo worried getting sharp pains too :/ i spoke to a doc and she said unless it gets worse and i bleed it should be fine i feel more worried lol x

I hate pregnancy dreams. They are either sex ones that make me wake up feeling totally awkward, or miscarriage ones like last night. And it was so real. The whole experience was just too real life...the seeing blood, the shocked, "this can't be happening" feeling, the emotions...annd that stuff I know all too well. I know it was just a dream but it left me feeling so terribly miserable I can hardly stand it.

Good Morning Ladies!! :kiss:

I have my early vaginal scan booked for friday at 7:30a. I am super excited!!

How is everyone doing today?

Well if I don't feel looney now, I don't know if I ever will! So went back to old rude doctor and a ob/gyn today. Old rude doctor was now so sympathetic and giving me loads of info. Ob/gyn did pelvic and u/s. I am NOT pregnant!! But I'm also not dying, so I'm very happy! I don't know what is up with the positive hpt's, but I was told to put them down and step away.

I never ever ever in my life thought I would be so happy to get negative results, but after this whole ordeal, I am just happy to have an answer. They said my spotting as of right now isn't spotting and to count it as AF. They said they can't always explain it, but sometimes I woman can go 30 years with normal cycles and have it change up on her, and that it could also be chalked up to stress as well.

So my theory? For those of you who have had chemicals, is it possible July's AF was a chemical, since it was heavier and crampier, and I still somehow have leftover hcg in my urine? I've heard it takes longer for it to clear your urine.

ttcjonesbaby1 -- It's normal for OHs to go to appointments and it's also normal for them not to go. :thumbup: With dd, my hubby came to all of my appointments until around 30 weeks or so. Then he got bored and lazy and missed a few. I think we'll be toting the whole family to my first one this time. :haha: I've seen people in my OB's office with 3-4 people with them! And my MIL and mother came to our sexing ultrasound last time. Won't be happening again this time, but it was a nice compromise since I wouldn't allow my mother to be in the labor and delivery room with me. This time I'm doing this the way hubby and I want it. Everyone else be damned. Sorry, that reply took a ranting turn. :haha:

jcombs -- Did you ask what hcg level constitutes negative? :hugs:

Samybamy -- I was 3 days late for AF our first cycle TTC#2. I have a very regular 25-26 day cycle. I wasn't pregnant. I've also had a situation 2 years ago where I had a 42 day cycle. I was totally convinced I was pregnant and had symtpoms including sore boobs and nausea but negative hpts. AF did finally come on day 43. I assume I had some kind of weird hormonal thing happen and my progesterone levels went nuts which is why I had symptoms and much delayed AF. Never happened to me before and hasn't happened since. Bodies are weird. :shrug:

nimbec -- Looking forward to your update!

MORNING SICKNESS/NAUSEA LADIES -- Seriously. Try B6. I'm a new woman. Day #2 on B6 and I'm barely feeling sick at all!! It's a.m.a.z.i.n.g!

Jcombs so sorry for your ordeal. You shouldn't have had to go through that :(

Jcombs sorry to hear your news glad your happy with it and one day you get a real positive weird situation to be in hugs

No I shouldn't have. But I'm glad it's over! I am probably going to keep coming on here! I've made so many friends! I hope you all don't mind!

so sorry to hear it jcombs but I can see what you mean about being sure now and getting an answer it must be a relief for you to finally know whats going on.. I would be upset if you didnt keep coming on here!! :p sending you big hugs xx

At first, like last night, I was wondering if I'd be able to face you all. Last night it was really hurting to see all your tickers. But now, finally knowing what happened, I feel at ease, and those tickers are awesome to see! I really am happy for you all! I know some of you have also had some problems getting to where you are now, and I wish you nothing but success and beautiful bundles in your arms in 9 months!

Sorry you had to go through all of that Jcombs! But I am happy that you are relieved! I'm glad you are going to stick around, love seeing you here! :hugs:

hopefully it wont be long until you have your ticker back jcombs! xx

Jcombe- I am so sorry you have been through so much, but I am pleased your happy to finally get answers..hugs honey x

plenty of you and oh time and youll be back in nooo time lol wishing you all the luck too! its understandable you were feeling a little hurt :hugs: x

Sorry to hear your not preg jcombs but great to hear you yourself is OK. Hope you see a strong positive for when your ready to TTC again xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->