April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Jcoombes sorry it wasn't the result you wanted but now at least you can get on and try again and get back to some sort of normality it must have been a hurrendous time for you truely awful! On the plus side at least its not an ectopic!!!

you are more than welcome to stay around!!!!

AFM i'm so impatient for my scan tomorrow morning Yipeee fx all ok i'll update you as soon as i'm home.

Hope everyone is ok!!

I'm getting worried because until today I was mega-bitch-a-tron and today Im not angry at all... I heard the first signs of a miscarriage are the symptoms going away... :/

I had massive cramping last night too :( but I have been eating loads of salad and I'm not sure if it was an upset tummy from that or not ....

Hello and congratulations to the new ladies!!! :hugs:

Has everyone got 12 week scan appointments in September? Mines the 13th I can't wait!! Just really looking forward to seeing little one. I don't feel as worried and I'm starting to feel pregnant now even with no sickness.

Hope your all OK, I'm trying to get rid of the hiccups at the moment :lol: xx

my scan isn't booked yet :( I have my first midwife appointment in october ... I'm feeling impatient lol x

my scan isn't booked yet :( I have my first midwife appointment in october ... I'm feeling impatient lol x

I'll only be 11+4 by my scan
Hope you get a scan appointment sent through soon. Such a long time to wait :hugs: xx

I have no idea when I'll get an ultrasound. Not sure if they'll do one at my first appointment August 27 or what. I just went through this a year and a half ago but it was different because I delayed my first appointment until 12 weeks. So, I don't know what they normally do at 12 weeks and what they normally do at the first appointment. :shrug: I had 2 appointments that week. One was an ultrasound and a "class" on what to do/not do in early pregnancy and the 2nd appointment was me seeing the OB and getting a pap. Don't know if they normally do an ultrasound at 7-8 weeks and then again at 12 or if I'll just go to the class or if I'll see the doc and get a pap. Guess I'll find out!

i see mw on tues normally once ive seen her i get a letter at 10wkish cant wait too! ooo elaine excited for ya! xx

altho i had pains feeling a little positive! hard too but getting there! :)

Can I cautiously join? Maybe I could be penciled in? I have a pretty horrible track record- two miscarriages this year, one in February and one in May. Hoping this will not lead to a third.

My estimated due date is April 23rd. I got my first positive hpt four days ago, but have held off calling my RE to start betas- wanted to make sure it is not just a chemical pregnancy. I know from my experience last time that they will start betas right away and give me a first scan as soon as the betas reach 2,000.

Good luck to all- hope to stick around here for a while!

Jcombs, so sorry to hear. I wish you all the best in the future!!!

I went to my first ob appt today. He did a physical, blood tests, and tried to do an ultrasound but my uterus is tilted toward the back, so he couldn't see much using the machines at his office-only a sac. Because of my irregular cycles he wants to get a good u/s to figure out how far along I am. According to my LMP I would be 10 wks, but I charted my cycle and am 99% positive I ov'd on/around July 11, putting me at 7 weeks. I told them this but they are still putting me at 10 wks right now, which I know will change as soon as I get the u/s. Either way, I have an u/s scheduled for tomorrow afternoon! I can't wait to see the little bean! My next ob appt is on Sept 12, and I reckon I should be about 11 wks by then.

The past week or so I have been feeling a bit nauseous but was feeling better last night and today and it worries me...just hoping everything is still okay! Fingers crossed!

Can I join? I've been getting faint positives on hpt's since last night, but they were showing up right at the last minute. Used fmu this morning, and it showed up in 5 minutes!! If I am indeed pregnant, which I think I am, I would be due around April 13th!

Jcombs - you were the third on this page with us, so from the very start, I really hope you'll stay with us :)

Im really sorry about your loss :angel: but just glad you have answers now. :cry: not a nice place tho, ive been there :cry:

xxxxxxxxx

Girls, im really really anxious about my scan on friday morning, Because this is the point we lost our baby in may im really scared we'll be told its gone wrong again...:-( its hard to decide if its gut feeling or its just me feeling low and scared....:-( I feel stupid but im terrified i have to go through all the heavy bleeding,the huge amounts of clotting and agony i went through, i had to stay in hospital from my blood loss and i was exhausted. i HATE the thought of being put through that again, and i refuse a d&c.

::((

Girls, im really really anxious about my scan on friday morning, Because this is the point we lost our baby in may im really scared we'll be told its gone wrong again...:-( its hard to decide if its gut feeling or its just me feeling low and scared....:-( I feel stupid but im terrified i have to go through all the heavy bleeding,the huge amounts of clotting and agony i went through, i had to stay in hospital from my blood loss and i was exhausted. i HATE the thought of being put through that again, and i refuse a d&c.

::((

Honey, ive got everything crossed for you... but not sure i have to seeing all your juicy tests :) My gut is saying you'll do great sweetness :) :happydance:

it is normal to feel the way you are, but you wait you'll be kicking yourself soon for stressing over nothing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->