April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

Candyapple, I lost mine at 7+4 and I was in hospital with blood loss and such. It was awful but I have to keep reminding myself the odds of it happening all over again are minuscule and I'm just not that unlucky. I bet it'll be fine :hugs:

Girls, im really really anxious about my scan on friday morning, Because this is the point we lost our baby in may im really scared we'll be told its gone wrong again...:-( its hard to decide if its gut feeling or its just me feeling low and scared....:-( I feel stupid but im terrified i have to go through all the heavy bleeding,the huge amounts of clotting and agony i went through, i had to stay in hospital from my blood loss and i was exhausted. i HATE the thought of being put through that again, and i refuse a d&c.

::((

I've been there many times too and I completely understand your fear. It is very hard to not be anxious. At least for me, it seems like if I DON'T let myself be anxious and worried, then it makes it harder if something DOES go wrong. (kind of like protecting myself a bit, I guess) Praying all is well for you!!!

I'm the same I'm so excited but so scared at the same time but we are goons be fine in 9 month we will be mams :) xxxxx

April 13 is my EDD... Going to the doctor on Fri. to confirm... super excited! :)

I hope itll be ok!!! :-/ :-/

i just need friday to happen now... :-/ ive waited two weeks!

Candy fri will be here before you know it!!! FX for you hun xxx

Phew! I'm offline for a day, and come back to 100's of posts. Welcome all new ladies! Jcombs, I'm so glad you finally have an answer, and it has been lovely chatting with you, so stick around and we can continue to share these experiences. Hope you are still feeling positive! Oh my goodness, spent all last night catching up on 'the midvives' BBC 2 and cried by eyes out all the way through! Am sooooooo glad DH is away LOL. I would never have gotton away with that if he was here.

QUICK QUESTION: Has anyone had precipitous (very fast labour)? I worried because my fourth was born before arrival at hosp. I delived 30mins from first contraction, and there was no other warning sign. My second and third were only an hour also. Now I doubt I'll get a home birth as they seem funny becaus it's no.5...risk of bleeding they say...Hmmmm don't want to scare my poor children half to death or deliver in Tesco lol. Anyway just venting my concerns...I know it's a bit early to thinking about this lol xxx

mamaofthree -- Wow! What a terrible and awesome problem to have all at once. Unfortunately (fortunately), I can't help you. I was induced with dd and even jacked up on pitocin, I was in active labor for 10 hours (which I didn't think was too bad... um, in retrospect :haha:). But that was after being in false/prodromal labor for 16 days! :dohh::dohh::dohh: Not looking forward to that part!

Littlespy: Fingers crossed for a moderate length labour for you this time hun....moving along but not too speedy. Well, it's crazy because everyone thinks it must be amazing, but it was soooooo intense& incredibly painful. There is also the fear that you may be alone when it happens, and I was abit scared that I wasn't doing things righ t. My other half was shouting 'no don't push' lol, and the operator on 999 was like 'ummmm well she has to'! hahahahahaha. I would have loved to have sen his face, but was bent over and concentrating lol. Luckily i was in for bloods with my third, and my second my waters went first and wne tin straaight away. I just know they are gonna suggest induction, but not keen on that!xx

BTW... 2nd babies are usually much faster hun. I doubt you'll have as much latent labour. My first labour ws 6hours but spend days in latent labour. :( xxx

nooo second babies are not faster!! my first baby was 23 hours and my second was 71 hours!! lol

Ukgirl, was your second back to back?

Everyone I know has had faster second labours unless the baby has been back to back

Ukgirl, was your second back to back?

Everyone I know has had faster second labours unless the baby has been back to back
Agreed, alot of women find their second faster, but there are always exceptions to the rule, and labour is an unpredictable thing! A few friend of mine have had horrendous labours with back to back babies even on a fourth!I would say though if t's a straight forward labour you may experience a quicker, calmer, more controlled experience. fx'd anyway xxx

Don't have the exact due date yet but mine should be sometime in April.:cloud9:

My first was from 6am Thursday till Monday 1.04pm my 2nd was Friday till Monday morning 9.24 am by e-c-section and my son was the sweep on the Friday 4 pm till Sunday 5.02 pm all for me longish labours lol my mum had my brother with no warning in the toilet so it scares me as it could happen to me. Although can happen to anyone lol x

Girls, im really really anxious about my scan on friday morning, Because this is the point we lost our baby in may im really scared we'll be told its gone wrong again...:-( its hard to decide if its gut feeling or its just me feeling low and scared....:-( I feel stupid but im terrified i have to go through all the heavy bleeding,the huge amounts of clotting and agony i went through, i had to stay in hospital from my blood loss and i was exhausted. i HATE the thought of being put through that again, and i refuse a d&c.

::((

I know exactly how that felt when I m-mc I had the tablet on the Friday scan Thursday came back Sat 8am and down hill I went they gave me an emergency d+c for the blood loss its something I've never talked about since it happened gunna stop now
You'll be fine hun positive thoughts can't wait to see your pics :) xxx

oh babe im.sorry :-( :-( its a horrendous thing to go through, thats why im.so scared! :-( im trying to be positive.x

I'm quite active in the pregnancy after losses and the miscarriage communities online and have only come across one person who's had more than one missed miscarriage x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->