April Showers ♡☆2024 testing thread☆♡

Mummy23 I can see it, when I've used the boots early teats they have been negative for me when others have been positive, I find them really hard to see so if I can see something on yours that's a good sign lol

Pink I just done a cheapie and I didn't see the line as the dye went past, I was actually panicked it was negative but after a few mins its dried like this below, i don't always see the line straight away until.im further along

These tests are all the same test different pics

20240430_160414.jpg

20240430_160159.jpg

20240430_160030.jpg

IMO, the best cheapie I used is wondfo. It showed up on the wondfo before any of my others at 9dpo.(I’ll post my progression) I’ve also heard great things about the bird and bee brand, but haven’t used it personally. Pre-mom and pregmate were the absolute worst for pregnancy. It didn’t show up til almost a week after all my other positives and barely any progression. Thats my experience though, everyone is different.

IMG_2114.jpeg

Mummy23 I can see it, when I've used the boots early teats they have been negative for me when others have been positive, I find them really hard to see so if I can see something on yours that's a good sign lol

Pink I just done a cheapie and I didn't see the line as the dye went past, I was actually panicked it was negative but after a few mins its dried like this below, i don't always see the line straight away until.im further along

These tests are all the same test different pics

View attachment 1118516

View attachment 1118517

View attachment 1118518
That’s looking so good!!!

I certainly see a line, does it seem pink in person? Hard to tell in the photo. Good luck!
It is pink, I’m sat in the car and the sun made the test look negative. These tests are hard to read because the dye is really faint. Im praying this is it

It is pink, I’m sat in the car and the sun made the test look negative. These tests are hard to read because the dye is really faint. Im praying this is it
The sunlight definitely lightens them, fingers crossed tomorrow's is darker!

@star25 congrats!! It's so funny I can name all those tests you are using you must shop the same places as me haha :haha:

@star25 lovely! Pee on all the sticks :happydance:
@Mummy23beauts I used Premom ttc my last baby and they were crap for early testing and mega crap for progression! But for me, it was either stark white or a hint and that hint was my bfp. Fx’d for your next test

@star25 congrats!! It's so funny I can name all those tests you are using you must shop the same places as me haha :haha:
Haha well we are experts! Thank you, doing my last clearblue this morning then the same cheapie tomorrow so there has been 48 hrs between brands but still means I can test daily haha

I think the tests were a faulty batch, started af cramping this am and no progression on wondfo. Just going to wait for af to show either friday or sunday

My last test, there’s still a line but right next to it is a clear line.. so definitely a faulty batch. Picture taken at 5min mark

IMG_1797.jpeg

10dpo temp drop today but still above coverline....
Negative test. I feel like that means I'm out this cycle. We gave it our best shot. I may take a break from ttc until we start IVF.

Screenshot_20240501-045348.png

PXL_20240501_115829916.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL~2.jpg

@star25 congratulations! Love that progression.
Afm af came yesterday, I don’t really feel bad about it, I think I’m going to focus on losing weight and start taking supplements and will try again in a couple of months

@star25 congratulations! Love that progression.
Afm af came yesterday, I don’t really feel bad about it, I think I’m going to focus on losing weight and start taking supplements and will try again in a couple of months
Sorry AF got you :hugs:

Thank you and Sorry af came elemcor, hope your cycles are lucky soon!

Mummy23 and thencomes, still.praying for a bfp for you both

My test today is the same as yesterday really, but it was about 1 hr hold if that after drinking water and less than 24hrs after the last test so I'm not going to panic

20240501_144430.jpg

20240501_144424.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"