April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Oh I see. Well hopefully your scan date will arrive quickly for you! :hugs:

Yeah, roll on Friday! Praying I get to come back home and post very happy news for you all along with a scan pic! [-o< :flower:

Ugh almost no queasiness today except that one bought this morning. :wacko: I'm praying it's because my placenta is starting to take over! [-o< Thoughts? :blush:

I've had varied days with ms. Last few days I've been fine in the daytime but bad at bedtime. Today I've been queasy on and off all day but feeling a bit better now. I'm sure it's just the placenta starting to take over and hormone changes switching around your symptoms to drive you mad!

hehe thanks Button! :hugs: I hope you're right. [-o< I kinda think that has to be it though since I'm now hitting 11 weeks, the placenta should be really starting up on taking over hormone production and relieving my body of that duty between now and next week and from then, forward. :shrug: But you are also right that it is maddening! :haha:

I wasn't queasy at all today either. So happy to have stopped my progesterone the other day---it really does get annoying after awhile.

My doppler was sent out yesterday so I'm hoping it might arrive in two weeks. Doctor next Tuesday so hoping she can find heartbeats then----that would be amazing!

Called the doctor to see about the referral as I need to know how long to take off work. Kind of got the impression it hadn't exactly been done! Then the secretary called my home number and left an incoherent message with my DH instead of calling my cell! Called her back and got it sorted, but still.... She's just filling in, but I can't wait until she's done! Anyway, appointment are on the same day, scan at 1:30 and doctor at 3. A little worried I won't be able to get from one to the next on time as they're in different places.

Hope your first appointment is on time Mowat and that you don't have too far to go in between.

Fab news about the appointments!

Me too, I can't wait to stop the progesterone. It is helpful ans really working, but still...

Mowat, so glad to hear that you got your appts sorted! :thumbup: Now the waiting begins. :haha:

I also cant wait to stop the progesterone, even though it is a little scary to do so. :blush: My dr is keeping me on it until week 13 then I will ween off of it. I'm tempted while at my appt tomorrow to ask if they can run a prog blood test to see if my levels are high enough to indicate placenta take over because if so then I wont have to be so nervous coming off of the progesterone supplements. I will however have to stay on the baby aspirin the whole pregnancy but that's ok and much easier to deal with than the prog. :winkwink:
Also, tomorrow is my 11 week appt and scan. I'm kinda excited but also really really nervous and paranoid (as usual). :dohh: I'm praying though that we will see our gummy bear wiggling and bouncing all over. [-o&lt; Then I will finally be able to relax and believe that this one is gonna make it this time. :thumbup: Then next week I'll need to call and set up the appt with the high risk dr to get the harmony test done and hopefully have my nuchal scan done next week or the following week, too. I feel like I'm so close to the finish line of 1st trimester that I'm pushing and clawing with all of my might to get there and into the "safety" of 2nd trimester! :haha: Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow morning ladies in hopes that my appt goes well and that the baby is healthy, wiggly, and perfect! <3 Thank you all SO SO much! :flower:

I am so horrible with keeping up on this group :0/ We have been super busy at work, so I haven't been able to slack too much.. and I have been super busy after work trying to get my house I was selling ready for the buyers. I closed on tuesday, so as of yesterday, I no longer own it. It's a huge relief to be done.

I feel like as I am getting closer to the second trimester, I am feeling more and more nauseous. Today was not a good day.. oh well. We decided to announce on facebook yesterday.. I was only 10w1d.. and probably should have waited, but I just couldn't anymore. Of course now I am paranoid that I jinxed myself and when I go back in 2 weeks for my NT scan, something will be wrong. :-/ Oh well. Nothing I an do about it now.

Hope all you ladies are all doing well!

Hello ladies, just checking in with yall.

Mowat so glad you got your appointments and yay for no more progesterone!

Button and Praying my MS has been sporadic too some days being unbearable and others nonexistent!

Praying Fx for an awesome scan tomorrow! ! :)

Akn congrats on the house closing! Are you buying a new house? Don't worry you can't jinx yourself, though I understand the fear. Try to enjoy the pregnancy and the excitement of announcing :)

Sorry for anyone I missed, I've had a long week and been quite sick today.
I find out the gender in 9 days! !

Scan day today at the epau for me! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Good luck for your scan pixie.

Hey ladies. Sorry I've been so absent but I'm on holiday on little islands in Scotland with non existent internet and phone reception! We've got to put own holiday house now where we have wi fi. Hurrah!!

Mowat I'm so pleased about the appointments. Just having those dates and the countdown in your head really helps.

Akn congrats on the house sale, that sort of thing can be so stressful! Don't worry about announcing. I think you have to do do it when it feels right and I absolutely don't believe in jinxing. Nature doesn't work like that. We've only just started telling family this time and I think oh would like to wait til 20 weeks to Facebook it. I usually stick my 12 week scan pic on straight away!! Although I've got quite a substantial bump now so it'll be hard to hide it from anyone i see in person.

StillPraying - I can't believe you're finding out the gender so soon! Is it a blood test? What are your instincts? What are you hoping for? We're staying yellow again but I really want another girl and I think this ones a boy at the moment.

My nausea has largely gone, just odd moments still. But my constipation is still bad and heartburn is there a lot and I was up about 4 times again last night peeing! I'd got it down to once a night so I don't know of my uterus has gone lower again??

Sorry for everyone I've missed out, I'll catch up soon I promise :) xx

Ooh good luck at the scan button! What time is it? X

Thanks munchkin, it's at 10.10. Glad your nausea has pretty much gone, I'm sure it's the worst symptom.

Keep us posted girls with your scans. Sure everything will be fine. xx

Still: sorry you had bad ms. I've been having it quite badly lately too so I can empathise. I was sick all night between wed and thursday and thursday all day. Blah! Today seems ok and I had a good night sleep too. Waking up only once for a wee.
I too am curious as to what test you're having to know the gender that early. We have to wait until the 20week scan in the uk in order to know.

Just like you munchkin, my wee pattern changes a lot. Sometimes 4/5 times a night sometimes just the one. I think it also depends how tired I am.

Akn: house: sorted. Yay! One less thing to worry about! Keeping busy is a great way to make first tri pass quickly.

Afm: nothing much really. As I said, I'm pretty much sick all the time, which I find it really hard atm. I'm really dreading to spend the rest of the pregnancy like this as it happened with ds2. I can't wait for april and give birth. I dread less the pain of labour than the constant sickness. And I know worst is to come with heartburn and pelvis pain. That used to make me cry in the middle of the night when pg with my 2 sons. Sorry this post is a bit of a downer. I guess it's just tiredness talking.

I totally agree I'd rather go through labour than sickness. Sorry you're having a rough time Ummi and Stillpraying.

Thanks button.
On a more positive note, I've also started to look at pushchairs! That's a tough choice to make!

Will you be getting a double? I'm just going to get a buggy board for my city mini.

No, just a single one. Ds2 is already 5 and he's fine walking. But I gave his stroller away, so need a new one. But I'm really specific on the features, though I know I'll have to compromise. Last time I had an O'baby Atlas which I really loved (and I also had ds1's pram and carrycot). But this time I need something that can go on all terrains, but still quite compact. I'm opting for a 3 wheeler. If it can be parents facing that would be great. But it also has to be on budget. And dh is adamant that it must not take to much space in the boot (the seat has to fold with everything).
I found the O'baby chase, but it looks only suitable for the city with its small wheels.
On the other hand, I found the Joie Chrome, it has everything except it's a 4 wheeler, and I'm worried the front wheels won 't handle rough terrain.
Another one would be the Joie Litetrax, seems perfect, but not parent facing.

How is the City Mini? I've had a look at it, it looks good. But it's quite a budget. What do you think?

Sorry read 2.5 instead of 5, not with it this morning! I love my city mini but I don't think it would handle rough terrain. They have another style that I think would but can't remember what it's called.

Scan went very well, baby is measuring perfectly and was doing a little dance. It was the same nurse that I saw for my mc so it was lovely to see her in happier circumstances this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->