April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

However ds2 has already been thinking of names (a lot!!). He wwants to call the baby Cuddle, because then we could say: Cuddle, come and give me a cuddle! Lol!

We haven't decided either! We have a bit of a list though. For a boy I like Fraser and jasper and Elliot and Dylan. For girls I like Matilda or orla at the moment. Oh always liked Charlotte as a girls name so last time we batted about other names and I really liked Erin but when dd was born it was so emotional we went with Charlotte!! Wasn't my first choice but she's just Charlotte now, couldn't be anything else. Whatever thus ones called though the middle name will be Rowan after our angel :)

I like all the names on your list Munchkin. I also think it's a lovely idea to use Rowan's name for the middle name.

Same as button said really. Could have written that post myself.
I love Charlotte too!

I saw movement from the outside for the first time last night. So cute! A couple of kicks and a big roll across my bump.

Yay button! I see the odd little wave under my padding :rofl: live the kicks and movements!! I've been listening to some mindfulness stuff recently to try and get a bit more conscious about this pregnancy rather than just ignoring it, but I listened to a 'positive pregnancy' track last night, it was meant to be half an hour but I didn't hear any of it! Bit sure if I was hypnotised or I was just fast asleep :) we got the train down to london yesterday, just me and dd. We took our tone and looked at the Chrystmas lights and didn't rush for the tube etc and it was so lovely. Makes me realise what a joy having children can be as they get older as well as as babies. I wouldn't usually post pics of my dd here but she is just too gorgeous :) image.jpg

She's so cute indeed!

I love walking through central London with the children. I haven't done it much with ds2 (and I should), but did loads of times when ds1 was younger.

I'm starting to see movements from the outside too. No wave, but sudden kicks and pokes.

Had my scan again today to check her heart as they couldn't see last time. All good and I booked another scan for 34 weeks to check the placenta had moved up. She said it's only borderline low at the moment so should be no problem. Also OH got to see baby for the first time, he's only seen scan pictures before.

Hi ladies glad to see you're all doing well. Sending hugs to praying p-hope you're ok. Just thought I'd post a wedding pic for you-hope you don't mind.

What a lovely pic, thanks for sharing. Congratulations on your big day. That cake is fab!

Lovely to hear from Nessaw. That's a gorgeous picture! I love the cake too and your colour scheme. Hope you had fun!

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!:xmas16: Sorry lol really excited.

Mowat glad you were able to keep it down. hopefully no phonecall means you're good.

Munchkin your DD is a lovely little girl :flower: I have never heard the name Orla before, is that pronounced how it looks? Or-Lah?

Button yay for good scan!:thumbup: Cordelia is a very elegant name! What are mince pies?

Ummi with our DD we had it narrowed down to 2 names, but didn't name her until she was born. lol If anything your LO already has a nickname of cuddle! haha

Akn Ella is lovely, I like Ellie but DH shot that down lol

Nessaw congratulations! Your hair looks fantastic!:hugs:

AFM I'm finally getting over this miserable cold I caught, after learning I could take Benadryl:wacko: We've decided on Katie Mary Ellen for this ones name:cloud9: Mary Ellen is for DH's grandmother who helped raise him. I'm planning on scheduling one of the 3D ultrasounds out in town at 30 weeks so we can get good pictures of her :)

You don't have mince pies?! They're individual sweet shortcrust pastry pies with dried fruits like sultanas and raisins with mixed spices including cinnamon. They're really yummy warm with cream or ice cream.

Lovely name choice by the way.

Button I just googled them since I'd never heard of them and they look delicious! Cant say I've ever had them though. I'm going to be doing a LOT of cooking over the next two days as we are having Christmas Eve dinner at our house with some friends. I've got to make a ham (crockpot so that's easy!) Deviled Eggs, Mac'n'cheese, Fluff Salad, Apple roll ups and blueberry pie. Going to be hectic!

Congrats on the wedding Nessaw! Beautiful bride and yummy looking cake!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->