April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Beautiful photo Nessaw---congrats!

Love the name Stillpraying. We've got a list with about a dozen of each sex, but we haven't gotten any further than that.

Yum, mince pies!

Wow you're going to be busy with all that cooking Stillpraying!

Mowat it must be difficult naming two, it's hard enough coming up with one name!

Well, my son son is Hugh (Hughie) so we were thinking of just going with Dewey and Louie. Sorry, some of you guys might be too young to get that! Google it.

Lol you definitely need to do that mowat!! Even just for nicknames :) xx

Will have to google that Mowat!

Here a little update from my journal:
I can finally consider myself on holiday as from today! No appointments, no lessons until after new year! Phew!

I had my appointment yesterday with the consultant. At last! We had to wait quite a bit, but not as much as I expected. All in all that's ok.

On the other hand the appointment itself was very fast! But I did discuss everything I wanted to.
So, he agreed on continuing my treatment of aspirin and. Lovenox (wich is called Clexane here, but same thing really) until I'm 36 weeks. He said he preferred to be on the safe side and that there was no risk in continuing. What a relief! (Now I'm just wondering why at the RMC they told me that they wouldnt give me any treatment at all??).
Home birth: he said we can't really take a decision right now and we still got time for that. He wants to see how the pregnancy is going first, and if all is fine I could have the all clear. So I still have hopes, but I'm not going to set my heart on a homebirth, just in case it doesnt happen.
About my last scan: in his own words "the baby has larger kidneys than what they would have hoped, but still in normal range", so they want to check it next time.
He booked my GTT too, and asked me to come back in 3 weeks time, after the scan.

So this time I have all my appointments booked, no need to chase them! I even asked the receptionist to print them all for me, just in case.

Happy holidays from me and Huey, Dewey and Louie!

Mowat that is especially hilarious since my DD is watching Mickeys Once Upon a Christmas lol

Hope everyone had a great holiday! I'm still struggling trying to fight a cold I've had for over 3 weeks. Ultrasound on Wednesday!

My DS has had a bad cold so not getting much sleep at the moment as he's very clingy to me. Me and OH have also got it now. Hoping we're all better by Monday as that's when OH is back at work. Baby has been very kicky.

Good luck for your scan Mowat!

Both DH and I have been dealing with a cold since last week. We are on the tail end of it... *I hope!*

My dd has a horrid cough and a temp of 38.4 tonight :( she's very jolly but tried to go to bed before dinner. Watching Diego now but off her food :(

Forget countdown to baby coming, I think we're all counting down to end of cold season!

It's v day for me!

We just finished with colds. Ds2 missed his fun swimming session because of it. He was so sad. But I did not want to risk it getting worse. He was caughing really badly. Now it's all gone, so I hope it will for all of you and you lil ones.

It's V day for me too Button (according to the scan), but not yet according to lmp.

Hurrah for v day!! I've officially moved into third tri as of yeserday. Can't believe it. I did a count up of my cloth nappies today and I've got 50 not including muslins etc. Lots of birth to potty but but only about ten teeny ones. I didn't cloth nappy my dd til she was about 18 months so no idea about the early stages!!

V day for me as well :) I can't believe that I have anywhere from 14-18 weeks left!!!

Oh my goodness---how did we get so far so fast! Happy V day! Happy 3rd trimester! Holy cow.

Scan tomorrow!

Yes!!!
Exactly what I thought akn! Roughly same time left here. The first 14-16 weeks were dragging on with wobbles and sickness, and now that's all that's left.
I have my nappies too from ds2. I need to buy new covers though, and a few all in ones for when going out would make life easier. I need to wash and dry them.

Oh and I'll be thinking of you. Mowat for tomorrow. Keep us posted.
Mine is Friday! It's going to be the first scan that dh will attend. I'm so hoping we'll get to know the gender! I want to start sorting out clothes and all! I also hope that the kidney issue they wrote on my notes last time was just nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->