April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Yay for the other v day ladies and congrats on third tri munchkin.

I have a bag of baby clothes I need to wash and get packed up for moving. I think I am going to go buy a big tote to start putting stuff in, that way I know where it is, incase I need to get into it early.

Any big plans for New Years?

We're actually away for New Years. It gets pretty noise around our area with parties so we're holed up in a converted barn in the middle of nowhere. Getting an early night as we're all ill and I'm a bit bah humbug about New Years eve.

Happy new year ladies!! I ended up in the hospital this evening cos I was really worried about reduced movements. They were lovely though, really reassuring and didn't make me feel silly for going in at all.

Hope everyone is having a good time! 2015 is rainbow year for us! And I wish rainbow year too for the girls who left this thread too early. :hugs: to all of you

Munchkin: you were right to go and get checked out, we never know. Usually hospital are quite understanding when we come in with a worry and they are relieved too that everything is ok.
At least you can start 2015 with peace of mind.

Happy new year ladies.

Glad everything's ok Munchkin.

Glad you're okay Munchkin. Great to get that reassurance!

Scan went well yesterday with one baby measuring right on and the other a week ahead. It's been so long since I started a new year with good news! Hoping 2015 will be a good year for everyone.

Glad your scan went well Mowat and your babies are behaving themselves

Happy New Years ladies!

Munchkin - Glad everything is okay! I don't blame you for going in.

Mowat - Glad your scan went well.

Ladies - When did you go and tour the L&D department at your hospital? I am thinking I need to go soon.

Mine was part of my antenatal classes. I went at 37 weeks I think.

I talked to my doctor today on when she thought would be a good time to go, she said after my next visit (28wks).. the hospital is finishing up a bunch of renovations as well..

Did my glucose 1hr test today... hopefully I pass!

I can't believe I forgot to give an update girls!! How terrible am I, huh?

Had my scan today. All is well, thank God. Baby's kidneys are still a bit on the higher end of normal, but the tech was not really worried about it. She said it could be due to the fact that baby is breech and it can make the kidneys more dilated. She still booked me in for a follow up scan at 34 weeks.

And... Look at my ticker! ------------>

Weren't you team yellow??? Did you decide to change your mind?

I was yellow against my own free will! Lol! She had her legs crossed at the first scan and wouldn't move an inch. She started the same today but the proding and poking woke her up and then we could see properly!

Happy New Year ladies :hugs: Hope you all had lovely holidays :flower:

I see my home isn't the only one the cold viruses visited! Thank God for benadryl or idk what I would have done :dohh:

Munchkin I'm glad you were able to get the reassurance you needed. I did the same thing last night because I've had burning back pain and cramping for about a week now:wacko: The Dr did make me feel a little silly, so I'm glad yours didnt! Better safe than sorry! :thumbup:

Mowat glad your scan went well! Youre being induced early, right?

Ummi my tablet won't show me your ticket for some reason but I'm guessing team :pink:???

Akn they have us schedule a tour anywhere in third tri, which they count as 28 weeks and over :)

Yay for everyone (I think?) Reaching V-day!!:happydance: I know Munchkin posted a thread on it but when is everyone considering themselves 3rd Trimester? My hospital says 28 weeks:shrug:

My DD had oralready surgery Monday:cry: it was awful and I cried like all day. It's so scary and even scarier when they're so little! :nope:

Ahh okay! Well welcome to team pink Ummi! :)

I think 27-28 weeks is considered 3rd tri? I know it is every 13.3 weeks is a trimester.. so I guess 27 weeks?

Congrats on team pink Ummi!

I'm not sure what my labour plan will be STillpraying. I have an appointment with the obstetrician at the end of January. Pretty sure he'll push for a c-section, but I'm not going to go along with that. One of my doctors said they'd induce at 37 weeks if I haven't gone naturally. Feels so close!

Sorry still about your dd :( horrid seeing them ill. Why did she have to have it? I've been calling 27 weeks third tri basically because that's what it is on B and B!!

Ummi I'm so happy for your :pink: news!! Does that mean you've got to buy loads of girly stuff now?!? Have you told the boys???

I never had a tour of the hospital last time because I was so determined to go to the midwife led centre. In the end it didn't matter though. We know how to get to labour and delivery so I don't think I'll bother!!

My dd's had lots of high temps recently and a bad cough, horrid to see her ill :( and we've had too much family stuff going on, seen loads of my sis and her partner and their 1 and 2 year olds. They're really hectic but I live them but oh is understandably ready for a break!! I think we'll both be happy to get back to normal next week.

Mowat that does seem soon! I'm sort of assuming I'll get to 42 weeks again with this one, it'll probably surprise me early though.

I've got the first growth scan on Tuesday and final cardiac scan on Wednesday. Baby has been kicking about lots more so feeling better but still convinced something bad will show up at the scans!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->