April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Yes TTCno4 I am a POAS addict. I've already amazed myself by holding off testing through today (I'm 3DPT). Don't know if I'll make it til Sunday but we'll see.

Sophie those pictures look super promising!

shnsn - those really truly look like the start to a bfp!

Anyone else a complete POAS addict?? I get cramping and think I must test! The TWW sends us mad!
Totally! DH gets really upset with how much I spend on tests. I know that it’s silly but I just can’t stop myself!

Morning girls. The tests I posted yday must have all been evaps as did the 2nd cb today and was totally negative. Slightly disappointed that I let myself believe a test out of the time zone. But I suppose when you are ttc you go a little crazy sometimes lol. Not out yet though but going to hold off testing until maybe Tuesday xx

Screenshot_20190511_065107_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Well I thought the witch got me. All I’ve wiped so far has been brown and a bit of pink. Not leaking out at the moment. But guess she’ll be full flow by this evening.

Edited to add. She’s here

Unfortunately my tests this morning are bfn’s that’s including the frer. Maybe another chemical, AF should start Monday latest going by my cycles. This month I got that v faint line much later too.

So I caved today and tested. I'm 4DPT or the equivalent of about 9DPO and I think I see a distinct start to something. What do you think? It's more visible irl but this was the only decent pic I could get. Taken within the time limit.

P92cQ8ukR96YydCeLBGa3g.jpg

OK girls you are gonna think I’m completely crazy BUT... as some of you know I’m going to be starting IVF cycle next month so I’m waiting for AF before I book my flights because I just want to make sure that timing for my 6 days ejections will start and when I need to be at the IVF clinic for monitoring, they told me I can start at home but need to be at the clinic by 8 of my cycle..... SO since coming off the pill 4 months ago I’ve have a 26 day cycle to the hour nearly. So I kinda knew what day I’d be flying BUT AF didn’t come yesterday, but for 2 days I was getting period pains, spots and just feel like come on just start!!!! Now I still have cramping very light!!! And for those who know about my story, the reason I’m having IVF is because of a zero sperm result.... I took a digital clear blue yesterday but it said not pregnant ( was saving that for after IVF) but anyway.... mmmmmmmm someone slap me and tell me to believe the clear blue and a few days late is not a big deal and that his result was correct so there is NO way I can be pregnant!!!!

Mum42 trust the test. Do you have any non-digi tests? Sometimes they are more sensitive. If not, trust the test. Also, certain things can bring on AF like sex, cinnamon, orange juice, etc., so if you're worried about making sure your flights are correct and need to start a new cycle asap, try those methods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->