April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Don’t know if it’s a freaky coincidence but 6 years ago on Wednesday 15th May I got a vvvvfl on ic then waited for Saturday 18th May to retest and I got my first ever bfp. I’m due to test this month on 18th May and it is also going to be a Saturday!! Oh I don’t want to get my hopes up but it would be amazing to happen again

Can you put me down for 31st please.
Two years TTC#2 & my second month trying progesterone to help my short luteal phase. I got to 14dpo last month for the first time which is great but I'm really hoping for a bfp this month! It's really getting me down now!

My frers arrived today and couldn't help myself but take one. Obvs it was as white as a ghost. Not due AF until Sunday and if I'm correct about late ov this month, won't even be 10dpo until Tuesday. Such a POAS addict

I'm 2DPT today and surprisingly feeling a little nauseous. I'm also feeling super tired even though I slept pretty good. I was super bloated yesterday but that has since passed. Not sure what the nausea's about. Other than that, things feel pretty calm downstairs.

Can you put me down for 31st please.
Two years TTC#2 & my second month trying progesterone to help my short luteal phase. I got to 14dpo last month for the first time which is great but I'm really hoping for a bfp this month! It's really getting me down now!

This is my first month trying progesterone for short luteal phase, as well!! I ovulated today and will start the progesterone tomorrow. I have been averaging 8 day luteal phase so anything will be an improvement!!!

Two years TTC#2 & my second month trying progesterone to help my short luteal phase.

This is my first month trying progesterone for short luteal phase, as well!!

This is my first month back trying after taking a 2 month break (cycle 12 overall).

I'm also on progesterone and baby aspirin!

I've only taken it for 2 cycles (before taking a break) and it was interesting arriving to 17 DPO.

I found that it gave me peace of mind and I would wait to test until 14 DPO (I won't admit how often I used to test from 8 to 12 DPO!).

@co_fostermom Can you put me down for the 29th?? Thanks!

Has anyone searched on YouTube "live pregnancy test"?

My husband is at a meeting so I'm home alone (it's night here in Italy). So I searched that.

Oh my goodness! There's a whole world in there! Some are cute, some are funny others are quite emotional.

But after one year of trying, I can relate to the mix of raw emotions as their expression changes during the different stages of the testing process.

One lady was super happy after finally getting a positive (after 12 months and 2 chemicals), so she dips a First Response digital ...and it's negative. She was soooo confused, she calls her doctor to get a beta ...and the beta hcg blood test was 159!!!!!!!
> (link)

Has anyone searched on YouTube "live pregnancy test"?

My husband is at a meeting so I'm home alone (it's night here in Italy). So I searched that.

Oh my goodness! There's a whole world in there! Some are cute, some are funny others are quite emotional.

But after one year of trying, I can relate to the mix of raw emotions as their expression changes during the different stages of the testing process.

One lady was super happy after finally getting a positive (after 12 months and 2 chemicals), so she dips a First Response digital ...and it's negative. She was soooo confused, she calls her doctor to get a beta ...and the beta hcg blood test was 159!!!!!!!
> (link)

Yes I’ve seen some of those, bit crazy, I have cried at a few of them before! So emotional, I also love wives telling husband videos x

The :witch:got me on the 6th I'm going to test tomorrow just to make sure my test is truly negative after all my faint tests... gl girls to those still waiting to test and congratulations to those who got their bfps!!!

Did an IC today, got a v faint positive so did another, again another v faint positive. Went out to buy some cb early detection. Did the test. Nothing obvious but something kept me looking at it. It was as if when I put it down I could see a super faint line (which was how I was with DS), but when I picked it up it looked neg. It became more visible as the time went on. Anyway roll on an hour later and there's a faint but deffo visible line. AF not due for 2 days. I don't know what to think. If something wasn't catching my eye straight away I would have thought evap no doubt, but now I'm wandering if the thing catching my eye was a faint pos and just needed longer to develop. Idk? What does everyone think? Xx

I got this v faint line today, however this is the brand that gave me a positive last month, the only brand that gave me a positive when all others were negative and I was not pregnant...
So I’m not getting my hopes up high, I am 10-11dpo, I wish I had used another brand along with this test, will have to wait and also have some frers on way too.
Sorry pics are not good don’t have good lighting! There is a line with colour.

6EDF803E-EB5B-40EA-854C-EE100AEF85CD.jpeg 4F197074-76EF-45B9-901A-48EBA481177F.jpeg

Sophie that sounds really promising! Do you have pictures?

shnsn - I see a line in both photos and I've had evaps on ICs many times over. Those honestly look really promising. Keep testing tomorrow and later! Some women report not getting positives until a week after AF was due (poor souls), so as long as the :witch: doesn't show up, you're still in the running (assuming you're not taking progesterone in any form because that will hold AF off as long as you take it).

Sophie that sounds really promising! Do you have pictures?

shnsn - I see a line in both photos and I've had evaps on ICs many times over. Those honestly look really promising. Keep testing tomorrow and later! Some women report not getting positives until a week after AF was due (poor souls), so as long as the :witch: doesn't show up, you're still in the running (assuming you're not taking progesterone in any form because that will hold AF off as long as you take it).

Yes I do, 1st pic is 3 mins after peeing on it, 2nd pic is 8 mins after. (nothing obvious but something catching my eye), 3rd pic is the ICs and last is the test after 1 hour xx

Screenshot_20190510_162858_com.android.gallery3d.jpg Screenshot_20190510_163729_com.android.gallery3d.jpg Screenshot_20190510_131915.jpg Screenshot_20190510_143947_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Looks like the witch got me tonight. I’m so don’t with this. Time to accept its probably not going to happen again.

Tonight’s test, I’m still not sure as similar results last month. I hope my frers arrive tomorrow morning so I can test.
Will update with fmu test.

D835475E-4E74-40D2-9ED0-A6A2E4C13989.jpeg 24DE8147-9DAF-4868-B30C-1159257543C4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->