April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Mumof1 I see a line on the bottom test but both tests look dry. Did the line show up within the time limit? I ask because on cheapies like those, it is really easy to get evap lines after the time limit. How do I know? Personal experience...waaaaaayyyyy too many times over to speak of with any ounce of dignity lol.

Those were yes but I did another and it appeared on that aswell while it was wet. I’m going to try a frer in a couple of days I think. Thank you for that info x

Thanks fostermom! My AF is due tomorrow and I normally spot the day before but nothing so far. That being said, I tested again this afternoon and there was not a hint of a line but I didn't do a very long hold so trying not to stress about it.

I guess we will see what tomorrow brings, or hopefully doesn't bring!!

Hi. I'll be testing on the 9th if af doesn't arrive and then next cycle I might just squeeze into testing on the 31st too!

:hugs: beccaboo.

Amanda - I've had extra long cycles in the past because I only have one Fallopian tube, so when I ovulate on the left, I don't get the normal hormonal cues that tell my body to have a cycle. I was also born with that condition and experience AF every other month growing up. That is not a common thing. I also have PCOS which IS common, and could very well cause you to not ovulate, thus causing the extra long cycles with BFNs. If this is a regular occurrence for you, I would get an appointment with your OB/GYN to see what's going on if anything. Also, our bodies really aren't machines, so long, irregular cycles can happen. Anything from stress to being underweight/ overweight, to some other issue like thyroid problems can cause irregular cycles. Most of the time it's nothing to worry about but definitely worth seeing someone about if it happens long enough, or if you've been trying for 6-12 months with no luck. Hope that helps!

Sweden I see something on both tests! Also, HcG doubles every 24-72 hours, so you wouldn't necessarily see progression from 10 to 11dpo. Give it time and don't stress. Stress is the worst thing.

KittyKat :hugs: Annovulatory months suck, but they do happen, but are nothing to worry about until they become a common occurrence for you. :dust: for next month!

This has never happened to be before and I was checked for PCOS and I do not have it. Everything is working like it should according to my ob/gyn. I haven't been under more stress than is normal, I have actually gotten rid of a lot of stress.

The advice does help, thank you

Good luck on the embryo transfer

Many positive vibes for your DHs recovery Minnie

Update on me: CD 47 no sign of AF but still neg tests. My estimation would put me at 6+3 if I am. Any ideas on why no pink line yet?
Sadly Amanda I don’t think you had ovulated when you thought :(

Stark white today. Leaving it for now as not totally sure when af due but the bottom line is if she’s going to show then I can’t stop her. Will wait it out a while. Besides. I’m out of sticks :-k

Mum I noticed that you put a test date of May 20th. Did I get that wrong? Were you expecting a new cycle sooner? I don't want to put BFN by your name if you think you can still test by the 20th. Let me know. :flower:

I’m sorry to those ladies who have had AF arrive! That’s always disappointing, but better luck next month!

We only BDed twice this cycle and I’m not exactly sure when I ovulated, so we have a chance this month, but I’m not holding my breath.

Mum I noticed that you put a test date of May 20th. Did I get that wrong? Were you expecting a new cycle sooner? I don't want to put BFN by your name if you think you can still test by the 20th. Let me know. :flower:

Yes leave it at 20th as there is potential it’s still too early yet. Thank you x

may 9-13th. The 11th will be 2 weeks past O.
QUOTE="co_fostermom, post: 39225881, member: 626731"]Hi Ladies,

I've decided to go ahead and start this thread since I'll be testing in May and it's late enough in April that there are probably enough of you out there waiting for your May testing date as well!

So here we go!

April 30th
JGIRL25 :coffee:

May 1st
Amanda Sian - BFN :hugs:
AzureOrchid - BFN - Still Testing

May 2nd

Aymz :coffee:
starbelly :coffee:
Aybee Baybee :bfp:

May 3rd

May 4th

Millhaven BFN :hugs:
Babyleaf :bfp:

May 5th

TTC74 :witch: :hugs:
MinnieMcMoose BFN :hugs:
Miranda H :coffee:
Beccaboo828 - :witch: :hugs:

May 6th

Hufflebecks
Manuel

May 7th

JAM1611 :witch: :hugs:
Katy78
socuriousman

May 8th

swedengirl
tone :witch: :hugs:

May 9th

Gonzadroit
KatyR :witch: :hugs:

May 10th

May 11th

May 12th

co_fostermom
Sophie1234

May 13th

May 14th

May 15th

MommyPrice

May 16th

cookielady

May 17th

May 18th

Belle514
TayBabes92

May 19th

May 20th

Mumof1+1
Literati_Love

May 21st

TTCno4

May 22nd

MrsT116
Angelique76

May 23rd

May 24th

Tesh23

May 25th

May 26th

May 27th

May 28th

RoseM87

May 29th

May 30th

May 31st

Millhaven
JAM1611

TBD

Kittykat7210
saveme

Come on May flowers! :dust:
[/QUOTE]
Hi Ladies,

I've decided to go ahead and start this thread since I'll be testing in May and it's late enough in April that there are probably enough of you out there waiting for your May testing date as well!

So here we go!

April 30th
JGIRL25 :coffee:

May 1st
Amanda Sian - BFN :hugs:
AzureOrchid - BFN - Still Testing

May 2nd

Aymz :coffee:
starbelly :coffee:
Aybee Baybee :bfp:

May 3rd

May 4th

Millhaven BFN :hugs:
Babyleaf :bfp:

May 5th

TTC74 :witch: :hugs:
MinnieMcMoose BFN :hugs:
Miranda H :coffee:
Beccaboo828 - :witch: :hugs:

May 6th

Hufflebecks
Manuel

May 7th

JAM1611 :witch: :hugs:
Katy78
socuriousman

May 8th

swedengirl
tone :witch: :hugs:

May 9th

Gonzadroit
KatyR :witch: :hugs:

May 10th

May 11th

May 12th

co_fostermom
Sophie1234

May 13th

May 14th

May 15th

MommyPrice

May 16th

cookielady

May 17th

May 18th

Belle514
TayBabes92

May 19th

May 20th

Mumof1+1
Literati_Love

May 21st

TTCno4

May 22nd

MrsT116
Angelique76

May 23rd

May 24th

Tesh23

May 25th

May 26th

May 27th

May 28th

RoseM87

May 29th

May 30th

May 31st

Millhaven
JAM1611

TBD

Kittykat7210
saveme

Come on May flowers! :dust:

Might not get to test in May, I’ve just started my period after either an anovulatory cycle or a cycle with only a 3 day LP. But not sure when/if I’ll ovulate within May :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->