• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Thank you Cofostermom, Can I ask you a question? When i had my two MC, i got signs so early, Fatigue,Nausea and Food aversions. This time , i am getting light cramps in my lower stomach and a few headaces . that's it, this is killing me . could my pregnancy's be so different?

Last edited:
Thank you Cofostermom, Can I ask you a question? When i had my two MC, i got signs so early, Fatigue,Nausea and Food aversions. This time , i am getting light cramps in my lower stomach and a few headaces . that's it, this is killing me . could my pregnancy's be so different?
Pregnancies can be SO different. I’ve had six with three losses. Every one was different.

For sure Finn! This pregnancy is already feeling WAY different than my first, which ended in a miscarriage at 5+5. I'm no more than a week pregnant at this point but everything feels totally different. With my miscarriage, I felt a near constant twitching/ pinching/ jabbing pain in my uterus. My breasts were sensitive but let's just say I was one of the lucky women who enjoyed it when they were touched. I felt pretty good besides the constant twitching. With this pregnancy, I have not felt any twitching/ pinching/ jabbing. Rather my lower abs have had a constant dull pressure/ fullness. It actually feels better somehow. My breasts hurt on and off like a mother and definitely are off limits to any touching lol! And I've also been extremely gassy since my transfer. Today was actually the worst and I had a bit of a panic moment because gas can be really painful sometimes. But all is well. Maybe it's because my first was a boy and this one is a girl. I've read and heard from many, many different women of all different races, body types, etc. that even some of their pregnancies were completely different from each other, even though it was the same parents, same situation, etc. Maybe it's a really good thing this feels different....you want a healthy pregnancy to feel different from your MCs right? Either way, hang in there. You'll get your answer soon enough.

AF came a tiny bit pink and I have a killer back ache. 6 days late. Scheduled my first obgyn appointment this weds. Haven't had a check up in many years. We want to for sure try for next round. Here we go again...

Congrats everyone!

I'm so sorry Gonzadroit! I hope your checkup goes well and that you're able to get some answers and a fresh start for a new cycle! :hugs:

Woke up to slight cramping today. Felt like little pinches, stayed for around 15 mins then went. If I did have late ov this month I'll be 10dpo today. Maybe AF is on her way, we shall see x

Hi, I’m new here, I used baby and bump a good few years back when TTC #1. Back again and trying to conceive #2!
Would love to join this thread ☺️ I believe I ovulated yesterday after a positive OPK on Sunday. I will be testing may 27th!
Thankyou xxxx

Well just started having some pink spotting so thinking AF is on the way now. Xx

Good morning ladies! So, I honestly suck at anything technological (which means I won't be adding a picture to this post) but I tested this morning at 14 dpo and I got a clear BFP!!!! I honestly thought I was out this cycle, so I'm over the moon, especially since this is the first cycle we tried to get pregnant after my husband's vasectomy reversal. I haven't told my husband yet, as he's nervous about the two day implant and how we had twins last time. I have an ultrasound on June 10th to see how many are in there :) Due date is January 21st!

Ah I'm so sorry Sophie! :hugs: I won't put the witch next to your name until you for sure know though.

Yay MommyPrice!!!!!!

Angelique those lines are LEGIT! Congrats!!!! Do you want me to put a bfp sign next to your name?

Looks like I started the BFP train! Woot! I'm so glad this month is turning around. It was getting depressing for a while.

Finally, I had a rough day yesterday with Baby Girl. Turned out just to be gas, but my goodness was I afraid I was miscarrying again.

Tests this morning haven't done much to console my anxiety. I don't see much progress from the FRER I took on Sunday to today's. Maybe I'm just not seeing it? Do you see it? I did notice progress on the IC today, even if it was slight.

I'm currently trying to relax and reminding myself that HPTs are NOT a good indication of actual progress lol. I'm sure the blood test on Thursday will calm me down a bit.

UUJDZngfROqdGdp0V91O8Q.jpg IaQvQrzoRXO8OObNvtB6Gw.jpg

Ah I'm so sorry Sophie! :hugs: I won't put the witch next to your name until you for sure know though.

Yay MommyPrice!!!!!!

Angelique those lines are LEGIT! Congrats!!!! Do you want me to put a bfp sign next to your name?

Looks like I started the BFP train! Woot! I'm so glad this month is turning around. It was getting depressing for a while.
I don't know lol I am in shock. I suppose we can always change it if things change. xo

For sure Finn! This pregnancy is already feeling WAY different than my first, which ended in a miscarriage at 5+5. I'm no more than a week pregnant at this point but everything feels totally different. With my miscarriage, I felt a near constant twitching/ pinching/ jabbing pain in my uterus. My breasts were sensitive but let's just say I was one of the lucky women who enjoyed it when they were touched. I felt pretty good besides the constant twitching. With this pregnancy, I have not felt any twitching/ pinching/ jabbing. Rather my lower abs have had a constant dull pressure/ fullness. It actually feels better somehow. My breasts hurt on and off like a mother and definitely are off limits to any touching lol! And I've also been extremely gassy since my transfer. Today was actually the worst and I had a bit of a panic moment because gas can be really painful sometimes. But all is well. Maybe it's because my first was a boy and this one is a girl. I've read and heard from many, many different women of all different races, body types, etc. that even some of their pregnancies were completely different from each other, even though it was the same parents, same situation, etc. Maybe it's a really good thing this feels different....you want a healthy pregnancy to feel different from your MCs right? Either way, hang in there. You'll get your answer soon enough.
thank you , i was thinking the same last night. the last time my signs were so early and so severe. you are right it could be a good thing this time feels different, because it didn't work out the last two times. love you , thanks

Finally, I had a rough day yesterday with Baby Girl. Turned out just to be gas, but my goodness was I afraid I was miscarrying again.

Tests this morning haven't done much to console my anxiety. I don't see much progress from the FRER I took on Sunday to today's. Maybe I'm just not seeing it? Do you see it? I did notice progress on the IC today, even if it was slight.

I'm currently trying to relax and reminding myself that HPTs are NOT a good indication of actual progress lol. I'm sure the blood test on Thursday will calm me down a bit.

View attachment 1060819 View attachment 1060821
it looks great, you are in my prayers,

Co I see progress on frer. Please don't compare a fresh test to a dried/old test. Frer dry darker over time. Also, ICs in my experience are horrible for progression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->