• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Would any of you ladies help me with my chart, my bbt came half way through the month so I started to use it l, did I even ovulate this month? Worried that I’m not ovulating. Had a positive OPK Sunday. Thankyou xx

Yes, you ovulated on Monday CD 17!

That's when your CM switched from fertile CM to creamy and it's the last day of low temps.

When you log tomorrow's temps FF should give you the cross-hairs.

Yes, you ovulated on Monday CD 17!

That's when your CM switched from fertile CM to creamy and it's the last day of low temps.

When you log tomorrow's temps FF should give you the cross-hairs.

Thankyou so much for your reply! So I’m not having anovulatory cycles then ☺️ Good luck everyone ❤️

Thankyou so much for your reply! So I’m not having anovulatory cycles then ☺️ Good luck everyone ❤️

It's a normal ovulatory cycle, yes.

You had a very good temperature shift and all of the indicators match: a positive OPK with a change in CM and temp shift.

Plus your BD timing covers the full fertile window! Looks good! Good luck!

It's a normal ovulatory cycle, yes.

You had a very good temperature shift and all of the indicators match: a positive OPK with a change in CM and temp shift.

Plus your BD timing covers the full fertile window! Looks good! Good luck!

Ahhhh I’m excited! How many dpo are you? Xx

Ahhhh I’m excited! How many dpo are you? Xx

Zero DPO :haha:

:boat: Still navigating fertile week!

I think tomorrow will be 1 DPO.

Positive OPK yesterday but very low temps today. At least we had good timing (all 4 days).

Now waiting for that change in CM and temp shift to start my progesterone prescription!

At least you're at 2 DPO. FF doesn't give you cross hairs until it sees temps rise for 3 days in a row.

Zero DPO :haha:

:boat: Still navigating fertile week!

I think tomorrow will be 1 DPO.

Positive OPK yesterday but very low temps today. At least we had good timing (all 4 days).

Now waiting for that change in CM and temp shift to start my progesterone prescription!

At least you're at 2 DPO. FF doesn't give you cross hairs until it sees temps rise for 3 days in a row.

That’s a good sign isn’t it! Low temps would mean your ovulating today?! Hope it shoots up tomorrow ☺️ We will be pretty close in testing good luck and keep me posted with how your getting on xxx

Ladies, I need your help please. My FMU generally sucks! But, stupid me took 2 tests with fmu this morning and they are negative. Then a friend said it's early and I mustn't give up hope. So I did a test at 1:30pm and got a very pink line! I feel as though I'm riding that rollercoaster again! Please let me know your thoughts. These are from this afternoon, darker than yesterday...
(One of the tests this morning was blue dye and it didn't even tease me with a squinter)

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-15 at 14.07.04.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-05-15 at 14.07.30.jpeg

Ladies, I need your help please. My FMU generally sucks! But, stupid me took 2 tests with fmu this morning and they are negative. Then a friend said it's early and I mustn't give up hope. So I did a test at 1:30pm and got a very pink line! I feel as though I'm riding that rollercoaster again! Please let me know your thoughts. These are from this afternoon, darker than yesterday...
(One of the tests this morning was blue dye and it didn't even tease me with a squinter)

View attachment 1060887 View attachment 1060888
Deffo the start of a bfp! X

View attachment 1060887 View attachment 1060888

I can never see the early early ones and I can see this one!

Sophie - congrats! I knew those pinching sensations were a good sign! Try not to worry about the bit of pink. My dr always told me not to worry too much if it’s a bit of pink or brown, but if it’s bright red, that is when it is a concern. Lots of people have IB, so hopefully it’s just that.

Co_foster - thanks for the encouragement!

Afm - I have been cramping more this cycle and getting some pinching sensations as well, so that is making me super curious. Then again, it could just be regular ole PMS.

Sophie OMG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a super clear positive!!!!!

Also, some light bleeding in pregnancy is totally NORMAL. My MIL allegedly had three periods when she was first pregnant with my husband before AF stopped and he's perfectly fine. I have a friend who just gave birth to a baby girl in January and she thought she was miscarrying at 7 weeks due to bleeding but turns out she just needed some extra progesterone. If you're nervous, have your estrogen and progesterone levels checked when you have the HcG blood test done and if they're low, ask for a prescription. By the way, IB happens in about 30% of pregnancies. That's actually a really big number if you think about it!

Rachellou - I'm not a huge fan of BBT though it can be helpful at times. Trust your OPK. If it was positive on Sunday that means you most likely ovulated on Monday. FX for your BFP!

Angelique that is a clear bfp!!!!!! Yay! I'm so glad this thread is turning around! Keep us posted on tomorrow's test and let me know if you'd like me to put a bfp next to your name!

Sophie OMG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a super clear positive!!!!!

Also, some light bleeding in pregnancy is totally NORMAL. My MIL allegedly had three periods when she was first pregnant with my husband before AF stopped and he's perfectly fine. I have a friend who just gave birth to a baby girl in January and she thought she was miscarrying at 7 weeks due to bleeding but turns out she just needed some extra progesterone. If you're nervous, have your estrogen and progesterone levels checked when you have the HcG blood test done and if they're low, ask for a prescription. By the way, IB happens in about 30% of pregnancies. That's actually a really big number if you think about it!

Rachellou - I'm not a huge fan of BBT though it can be helpful at times. Trust your OPK. If it was positive on Sunday that means you most likely ovulated on Monday. FX for your BFP!

Thankyou so much... this seems like a very lucky thread with Lots of lovely BFPs!
I was worried about anovulatory cycles and have read that you can still have positive Opks but not ovulate! So I started to temp to ease my mind. Years ago before I conceived my son my periods were so irregular. Sometimes 60 days apart! I wasn’t using any contraception for four years until he came (more NTNP though) so thought maybe there was something wrong.
Fingers crossed it doesn’t take as long this time around!

Xxx

Picked up some more tests today. Did one when I got home and was a bit downhearted when it was a no doubt about it bfn Turned out I had picked up first response rapid results instead of early results and they have a sensitivity of about 100miu apparently!!! According to my Ovia app AF should be due this weekend so should an early test pick up now if I was?

TTC possibly. Some women don't get positives until after they've missed AF. Some women get them early with sensitive tests. It really all depends. So you could always try it and see.

Angelique that is a clear bfp!!!!!! Yay! I'm so glad this thread is turning around! Keep us posted on tomorrow's test and let me know if you'd like me to put a bfp next to your name!
Thank you so much. Praying for progression tomorrow. My DH said to wait a week and test again... hahahaha!:roll:

If tomorrow also shows a bfp, I would say to definitely put a bfp next to my name! :D

Thanks again. It's great to be reassured. xoxo

GP sent me to early pregnancy unit today due to the spotting and pinching. They did a urine test which was negative. I have done 9hpts today. 2 frer, 1 cb and the rest IC's, all faint but deffo there without squinting (couldn't get great pics) I've had bloods done and they are going to call later with the results. Fingers crossed theirs just aren't as sensitive. XScreenshot_20190515_142644_com.android.gallery3d.jpg IMG_20190515_143621.jpg

GP sent me to early pregnancy unit today due to the spotting and pinching. They did a urine test which was negative. I have done 9hpts today. 2 frer, 1 cb and the rest IC's, all faint but deffo there without squinting (couldn't get great pics) I've had bloods done and they are going to call later with the results. Fingers crossed theirs just aren't as sensitive. XView attachment 1060906 View attachment 1060908
Keep us updated. Theirs probably isn't as sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->