• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Thanks ladies. I put all of my ICs together that I have taken since Saturday and the progress is very clear. And yeah, you're right Flukey, it's probably not a good idea to compare the dry tests to the new ones. I feel a lot better now at any rate.

Angelique....I'll wait to put up the bfp sign until when you're ready :)

I went to see my gp today as I'm classed as an older mother. He said as we had a pregnancy earlier in the year (miscarriage in Feb) we should be able to get pregnant easily by August (that will be our year of trying mark) if no success we are to go back to see him to get referred to the gynaecologists. I have pcos and aps so I'm not convinced but time will tell. X

Argh I just can’t help myself, took a clearblue earlier which was obviously going to be bfn as I’m only about 7dpo and they aren’t sensitive but I’ve been really really tired the past couple days so thought I’d just test and see.

So the spotting stopped almost as soon as it begun. Had on /off pinching pains for a few hours today. I'm wandering if it could be implantation? So confused. Would either like a bfp or AF. Hate being in limbo.x

Good morning ladies! So, I honestly suck at anything technological (which means I won't be adding a picture to this post) but I tested this morning at 14 dpo and I got a clear BFP!!!! I honestly thought I was out this cycle, so I'm over the moon, especially since this is the first cycle we tried to get pregnant after my husband's vasectomy reversal. I haven't told my husband yet, as he's nervous about the two day implant and how we had twins last time. I have an ultrasound on June 10th to see how many are in there :) Due date is January 21st!
Congratulations on your BFP! Xx

I went to see my gp today as I'm classed as an older mother. He said as we had a pregnancy earlier in the year (miscarriage in Feb) we should be able to get pregnant easily by August (that will be our year of trying mark) if no success we are to go back to see him to get referred to the gynaecologists. I have pcos and aps so I'm not convinced but time will tell. X
Did they put you on metformin? That helps a lot for pcos. Also, get baby aspirin, which can help for any minor clotting issue. All the best.

Did they put you on metformin? That helps a lot for pcos. Also, get baby aspirin, which can help for any minor clotting issue. All the best.
No they haven't put me on anything. I will have to inject daily with clexane once I get my bfp. I take baby aspirin daily already.
I wanted to ask the gp about metformin and clomid but he wouldn't listen. I was on metformin a few years ago as a trial to see if it helped with the symptoms of pcos but it didnt help and made me feel rubbish. The Joy's of being female lol x

Sorry for yet another post but just had a bit more red bleeding. Not mass amounts which has now stopped again. AF is probably coming but decided to do an IC cause I'm an addict and got a super faint line. I accidently bought the really thin tests so I can't really see if it has colour it's that faint. If AF doesn't show tomorrow I'll take a frer on Thursday xScreenshot_20190514_194459_com.android.gallery3d.jpg Screenshot_20190514_194441_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Sophie I totally see something on both pics! FX that this is the start of your bfp!

SOPHIE -I totally get little pinching feelings like you described when I implant (based on my previous 3 pregnancies). A small amount of pink could definitely also be IB. Good luck! I hope that’s what it was!

Rose - Same boat here (DH was away during fertile period so we only managed it twice as well). Best of luck to you!

AFM - I’m still about 6 days out from testing and am trying not to dwell on it. I have some things going on medically right now that might be nice to get sorted out before I get pregnant, but at the same time it’s hard not to just want it RIGHT now!

Right Literati? After almost 8 years of trying a miscarriage, and a failed FET, I totally get not wanting to wait. Find any distractions you can! But also, if it doesn't happen this cycle, you'll feel a lot better about your next cycle if you're able to get those other things taken care of. Either way, it's a win-win for you!

Would any of you ladies help me with my chart, my bbt came half way through the month so I started to use it l, did I even ovulate this month? Worried that I’m not ovulating. Had a positive OPK Sunday. Thankyou xx

AB430D2C-33F8-4922-8CE4-D5F33E23F5D2.png

Ladies please reassure me that the light pink spotting and pinching is baby getting comfy. I really don't want to miscarry again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->