*April Showers Bring May Flowers*

.Babyh0pes.

Reaction score
Hello again, I'm back from a break off of baby and bump. & I'm hoping this is my rainbow baby. Im 11 dpo today. I did a 88cent test last night and got a faint positive that DH could see as well!! He's currently out in town to buy frer. I hope this is it. Any other bfps out there. I'm not to sure how accurate the first signal is, I've read bad things from evaps to false positives. Really praying it was a faint bfp. I've been taking fertility blend for three months now. It regulated me, and this past week I've had tingly nipples, and last night I was super sick.. Gagging but not throwing up. So idk... We shall soon see. Baby dust to all!!!!

Good luck hun. Feel free to join us in the May thread when you are feeling confident about your BFP. Just click on the pic in my siggy. :D

Well the frer was negative last night took two more this evening, clear blue digital and another 88cent this evening, both negative. I guess the first 88cent one was a false positive as the reviews stated. AF due Thursday. I think she's gonna show up. I'm infertile af. Don't know why I keep trying, good luck to you ladies, hope y'all have better luck than I do!!! Baby dust to all!!

Hey just noticed you said you were testing in the evening, are you testing with FMU? It could be very dilute wee if testing in the pm. FX'd the witch stays away.

Hey just noticed you said you were testing in the evening, are you testing with FMU? It could be very dilute wee if testing in the pm. FX'd the witch stays away.

I tested again this morning and got bfn but still no flow. So idk what's going on

I have one more clearblue, I'm gonna test again on Monday. Then I ordered a 20 pack of strips in case I get a bfn.

Just an update: I participated in a relay this morning. My leg was half a mile. I run a lot but haven't ran in a few weeks while in the tww because I've had early MCs in the past and I'm trying to be careful even tho I haven't got my bfp. After my run I had light pink spotting but towards the end of the day it has gone away. Still gonna wait til Monday to test, no cramps or anything. Spotting and waves of nausea. A lot of burping as well. But that's all.

Thank you! The spotting is completely gone today! I hope tomorrow I get good news as well. Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->