• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

ckelly hopefully the weird boob thing is a good sign for you! Lol

Wantmore I always get back ache at ovulation point doesn't last long though.
Welcome Rochelleaimee will add your date. Hope you get your gift.
Flower girl I hope so been in agony all day :/ x

:wave: I'm a little late to the party - but can I join in?

I recognize a few of the testers this month and hi to anyone I don't know. I'm on cycle 14 TTC#2 (I'll hit the one year mark of ttc this month :cry: ) Endometriosis and my second cycle of IUI. We'll also be using this cycle to start preparations for IVF next cycle.

Of course welcome KrissyB let me know your testing date lovely.
Good luck x

You can put me down for April 13th... although I might ask to be pushed back once we get closer :) Thanks!

Ugh so my FF took my temp away yesterday because I checked off illness, I was running a fever of 39 degrees Celsius so I'm not surprised but low and behold my opk was just about positive so I gotta jump on the BD train, yet my man is all sleepy and stuff so I don't know if I'll be able to tonight and we've only BD'd once this month really. BLECK!

Borr - welcome to the thread and I'm sorry for your loss. Or did you stop bleeding?

Wantmore- I'm hoping for that temp spike as well! I'm headed to US Thursday and planning to stock up on tests, that I hopefully won't need! That's crazy $$ for you!

Hopefullyopto- I hope you have a regular cycle and catch the eggie this month!

Flower, Rochelle, Ckelly- feeling positives from you and for you this tww! First BFPs for the month!!!

Krissy - I hope this is your cycle. It's a big move to do IVf and I have so many friends that got their BFPs that way!

Borr, teacherlynn - I was so hopeful for you on the March thread and am excited to have you on this thread. Let's make this our month for BFP!

Sweet mama- is beyond frustrating when men are tired and not cooperating!

Ksybr- I don't fill in DH on the testing details. The 1st opk smiley I got I was jumping around the bedroom. . The look on his face was enough to tell me to dance around by myself next time. Haha

Blinker- the 12th is my bday!! Good luck!!

Mom2pne- I take those vitamins too! I hope they bring us girlies

Navy- yay for new orders and a month to get that BFP together!

Ella10- I'd take a baby anytime too! Xmas, New Years, tomorrow ..

AFM: DH left yesterday am and we managed to BD before he left for a week. I got my +opk yesterday so here's praying for my miracle. And a temp spike mañana.

Sweetmama my hubby has those days round thhe fertile time maybe I should explain the importance of them days for us ladies but don't want him to fell under pressure and to feel is a chore. Hope you got in there ;)
Salembaby hope you caught your egg lovely fx for you.
Im have a feeling this will be a lucky thread x

Hello, may I join you? Hope everyone is well :) in my first tww. Not sure I am in with a shot this cycle thou as I think i let the pressure and stress get to me and i had none of the signs of ovulation i usually get. Finding the tww much more relaxing than the run up to ov day!

Welcome Twinmum87 of course you can join. The ladies on this thread are lovely. Always there for advice support etc.
Fx you ovulate soon lovely if im honest I wonder sometimes if I do as some months I have no signs other months it's like a big show.
Good luck x

Sorry tmi but I think af is finally coming to an end! I've won some cb digi opks on ebay, I find the ic's hard to read & don't think I sleep well enough to temp & these worked for me last time! Just hope they arrive in time!

I really hope they arrive intime for you hun. Good luck this cycle x

3 or 4 dpo today and have been having cramps in my belly yesterday and overnight. This morning nothing but have been peeing for England... hope this is a good sign LOL

Sound like good symptoms to me Chimpette. Im roughly 6dpo full of cold pimples dry lips tired. Lotion like cm.
(So much for no symptom spotting from me lol)

Fingers crossed for you chimpette :) and everyone else too of course! I had symptoms very early on with all 3 other pregnancies so thinking i will this time too. Can't believe I have gone from stressing out like crazy and feeling really down thinking i havnt ovulated to be being really relaxed and happy and excited to see if I start getting symptoms! I think I have gone crazy lol

Thank you ladies.

Good luck to us all. I hate 2ww's... haha

Lots of ladies in the TWW! FXed for lots of :bfp:s for all of you :dust:

I'm so glad I started testing early for the O. I'm on CD 8 and guess what? I have my first high blinking smiley. I'm also using the cheapies from amazon but havent had the chance to look at that yet. I had a feeling I o'd earlier then I thought.. just waiting on it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->