• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Thanks so much! Now I can spend three boring weeks waiting to O lol but in the meantime I'm sure I will see lots of BFPs once April hits! :)

Hello to all the new people! Good luck to all!

I have been waiting on O and it might have happened today! Fingers are crossed for a temp spike tomorrow. I had some spotting about 2 days ago with some cramps. My temp drop this morning, I've had some aches in the lower abdomen, and I have an increase in ewcm. I am ready to get on with the tww! I didn't get any of the opks. In Japan, you have to have a "prescription" for them and they are expensive. $50 for 12 sticks.

Great want more then the countdown begins to POAS, symptom spotting etc ...... Why oh why do we do it to yourselves. We love it ;)

How's is everyone?
Currently 4/5 dpo weird sensation in boobs.
Get my test results tomorrow to check thyroid and vit D :)

Hi thought it would check in, I'm cd4 and AF is almost done. I didn't ovulate till cd40 last time so I hope with vitex that comes further forward.
So CKelly how long can you hold out before testing?

I hope vitex works for you hun. Im not going to test untill af due on the 1st April ...... We will try lol

Hi ladies,

Can I join please..???

I think I'm 1dpo today, at least I think. Hoping to hold out testing until 2nd April, but I'm abit of a testaholic... LOL

Good luck to everyone else.

Of course Chimpette will add your date for you. Good luck x

Testing April 1st. 2nd month TTC, I'm trying not to be obsessive during this TWW. Peace and chillness for everyone. :)

CD 6 and AF has left the building. Since I'm irregular, I've began testing with OPKS now just in case I do indeed O early. I'm not filling in DH of my testing because he wants to just go with the flow and not be stressed about when we should BD. Will update on testing date when I figure my O into factor!

Welcome 324BBpower I have added your date good luck, im hoping to take the same approach.
Kysbr10 no problem fx you get your BFP x

Hi everyone :) can I please join? I'm hoping to test in on April third. I thought after a cp that my cycle was normal and thought I was in a 2ww already, but nope. I ovulated yesterday confirmed with a positive Opk. :) cm very much confirmed it too.

I drove myself nuts in my just gone tww and pretty much exhausted my self. I'm definitely more chilled and rational now. Much to dh's delight. :)

Sending positive vibes and lots of luck too. Bring on the Christmas puddings :)

Welcome Amber glad you are in the tww, it can be such an anxious time, that's why I love these threads we keep eachother going. X

Just an update from me, I still don't think my beta is negative as yet. I have a repeat beta tonight. Not sure when I will ovulate after this.

Finally got my cross hairs on FF. I'm 3 dpo today. Now it's time to think every little thing is related to pregnancy or implantation 😀 we used preseed and smep plan and it lined up perfect. Not much else we could do any better. Hope 'll you ladies are doing well!

Lost7 I hope your beta results give you the 0 your waiting for this evening.
Then you can look forward. We are all here to support you on your journey.
Flowergirl glad to see your in the tww. Im already winding myself up symptom spotting 6 dpo and my boobs are achy and weird lol.
It's two weeks of madness I tell u. Good luck x

I didn't get the temp spike I was hoping for but maybe tomorrow!? I have had some killer back pain today! 😕 My temp went from 36.18 - 36.07 - 36.18. The 36.07 is the lowest my temp has been this month cycle. My face broke out today so maybe I ovulated today. :shrug: I guess we will wait and see.

Anyone else have bad back pain when ovulating? I haven't ever had pain until a couple of months ago. I'm 29... Am I getting old!? :haha:

I would like to join this as well. Praying for the best christmas gift , EVER. Ovulated 3/22, going to test on April 1st !!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->