• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Hi everyone! DH and I have a 16-month-old son and are trying for #2. This is cycle #3, and my first time charting and using OPKs. Think I might try the SMEP. Feeling good that this is our month!

Good luck to everyone!

Hey everyone!
I'm Katie and I'm 34, my hubby and I have a three year old daughter and I have finally convinced hubby to have another :) our daughter was the first try (much to hubbys disappointment haha), this is our third month this time around.

Baby dust to everyone, how wonderful would a Christmas baby be <3

Welcome Nicktick and Mummof1 will add your dates now.
Lovely intros ladies x

We have 17 of us testing next week.
How is everyone feeling?
Any symptoms etc?
Babydust xx

I often get headaches or feel a little queasy so unless i get the dizzyness i usuall get when pregnant with it too am will try not to think of it as symptoms lol! I don't test until right at the end of next week so little early for me yet :)

We have 17 of us testing next week.
How is everyone feeling?
Any symptoms etc?
Babydust xx

I'll be testing on Monday at 7dpo :) EARLY early I know but if there's a progression I'd like to stick them in my journal :blush:.

So I got a pos OPK saturday so that makes me 1dpo? 2dpo? :shrug:
Anywhoo I know it's impossible to have symptoms already but I am writing down little things here and there and if I do get a bfp I will share those for funsies. <3

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone <3

I ordered some cheap tests yesterday so will be testing from when I get them just for fun.

Still getting AF cramps on and off, and peeing a lot. But nothing apart from that.

Ive just ordered some too to start testing.
So much for me waiting it out lol

I know I felt left out so had to buy some to join u lol

Thank goodness now I don't feel like a total whackjob...! LOL

So thinking I'm going to test testing from Monday when I will be 10dpo I think.

Im think I'm going to start on Saturday at 10 dpo
Eeeeekkkk

Hehe I have one test in the draw waiting, I am going to try and wait until at least the 4th. I would rather wait until I am actually late but not sure I can hold off and we will be alone sat morning as my twins stay at their dads. He pickes them up from school on Friday and i get them back at 2pm on sat. You would think having a Friday night free would be fun but OH almost always works 9/10 am to 12-1am on Fridays. Would much rather have the kiddies with me.

Oh no Twinmummy sorry about your Friday nights. Mine Hubby works Friday nights as well which results in me having a cheese sandwich and packet of crisps in bed watching extremely bad telly... haha Seems to cheer me up.

Fingers crossed for us all, I can feel this is going to be a lucky thread!

I had a bad headache that wouldn't go away yesterday. I've had to nap the past 2 days with DS. I'm only 5 dpo so I doubt those are signs. I'm going to try and wait until Sunday to test.

Good morning!

How is yours going?

Mine is not going to good. I can't stop coughing and my youngest woke up with pink eye and cannot go to school until he is on the eye drops for 24 hours. So he may only go to school Friday unless He is still sick with his cough then. Then that would mean he started his Spring break a week early.

Both FF and Ovia say I have entered my fertile window. I just hope I get a + opk soon. We bd yesterday and hope to do so eod.

Mom2 hope you and LO feel better soon. Hope you get your positive opk too.

I'm only on CD12 and I feel like it's dragging on forever! This has been almost as bad as the TWW! FF predicts that I will O on April 1st, and I will start using OPKs tomorrow. This is my first cycle charting my BBT, so I'm actually pretty excited about seeing my chart come together as the days go on. Hope everyone else is hanging in there. FX to those of you who will be testing very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->