April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Symptom Update

1dpo - Moody, increased cm, twinges on left side that feel kinda like O pain, but on and off, not constant like O pain, twinges on right, gassy, had a burst of energy this morning, but can quickly crashing around 1pm, CP is low, wet, firm.

2dpo - Moody, fatigue (despite going to bed two hours earlier than normal and sleeping for 8 hours...usually get 6/7 broken hours), gassy and bloated (gas is even worse than yesterday), one bout of diarrhea late at night

3dpo - Cramping, gassy, moody, nausea, small burst of energy in the morning, but exhausted only a few hours later, headache, vomited once, increase in CM

4dpo - Cramping, gassy. moody, heartburn, on and off nausea, increased hunger and increased sense of smell (but couldn't finish eating anything), exhausted, diarrhea was worse initially, but cleared up completely after a few hours, headache, had some twinges on the right side, cervix position is high, soft and closed, decrease in CM but still lotiony

5dpo - Cramping (worse it's been all week...seriously feels like AF is going to rear her ugly head), gas, bloating, heartburn, nausea, moody, hungry, exhausted, increased sense of smell, weepy, vivid dreams, cervix position is high, soft and closed, increase in CM and is still lotiony

6dpo - Cramping (even worse than yesterday, like AF was seconds away),O pain on the left for about half an hour (implantation?), gas, bloating, heartburn, moody (more like SNAPPED), HUNGRY, exhausted, increased sense of smell, nausea when stomach is empty or smelling a food aversion, cervix position was high, hard and closed, CM is lotiony and stringy

7dpo - Many symptoms have disappeared..HUH? Today, I had cramping in the morning and NOTHING since. Was only nauseous after I ate supper but fine the whole day. VERY hungry, haven't stopped eating all day, moody, increased sense of smell, major craving for hard boiled eggs, was energized all day, but exhausted early and can barely hold my eyes open now (This is about 3 hours early for me), bloating and gas starting in the evening, cervix position is low, firm and closed, cm is sticky, mostly dry, but some stringy. May have had a very faint second line today. Finally, peeing a lot today, but probably because I'm extremely thirsty and been drinking lots of water all day.

8dpo - Moody has become bitchy, exhausted, frequent peeing, very thirsty, very hungry, craving hard boiled eggs, VERY gassy and bloated, slight cramping, cervix position is medium, hard and closed, CM is very stringy, very very faint positive on dollar store test

Brandi, when was your LMP? You're 8DPO today?

Does anyone, especially those like me that don't chart or temp, start stressing that they missed their ovulation date? I know we should keep bding just in case but honestly so tired of that lol

I really feel selfish to conceive while I am completely stressed. I want a baby and my window to have one is closing. But I am so stressed right now. Which probably isn't helping me get pregnant.

Does anyone, especially those like me that don't chart or temp, start stressing that they missed their ovulation date? I know we should keep bding just in case but honestly so tired of that lol

I am the same way. I am to the point that I pretty much bd when I think I am ovulating or I get a positive opk which I get false positives with my pcos and other stuff. But it is overwhelming. This may be Tmi but before I was using a sperm donor and was with my ex. I was getting tired of bding but we changed things up a bit and that helps.

Kysbr10 changed for u huni.
Lately im not doing opk charts temps etc is was turning me into a mad woman just going with the flow for now as my cycles are 26-27 days and usually ovulate day 13 ish so im playing the guessing game.
Emmy my ovulation symptoms are much like af cramps moody sore boobs etc some months it's horrendous.
Babydust to all x

Thank you so much for reassuring me. I have been getting these AF symptoms for months now and I have been so confused as my AF hasn't been turning up for another 2 weeks after but now I understand I am getting these symptoms when I ovulate!! I was confused because I am ovulating late around cd26 so in my head when I got those AF cramps I thoyght I was at the end if my cycle but those positive opks have confirmed it's ovulation!

I never used to get this before I had my son. At least I really know when I'm ovulating!! Bodies are crazy!!

Mela, LMP was March 11, but I didn't ovulate until March 30.

The witch came today, 3 days early, so I'm out.
I'm expecting to ovulate again April 27 or 28th, so May testing.

Sorry Af got you brandi also happened to me 3 days early stick with us huni x

My body has never done well with pregnancies less than a year postpartum. Both of my miscarriages happened before my oldest daughter was a year old, and then I never got pregnant again before I was a year PP.

So onto May and if it happens again, then I'm going to wait. My body may just need more time to recover anyway. It's been through two abdominal/uterine surgeries and a pregnancy since September 2013. Probably needs a rest

Sorry to hear of the ladies that are out. :(
CKelly, can you change my date to 23rd please? I asked yesterday but I think it's been over looked. It's still subject to ovulation but I feel hopeful. Thanks :)

Sorry lost7 thought I had do apologise lovely will do it straight away xx

Welp took me an hour to get caught up, a lot has happened on this thread since my last visit. Congrats to all the ladies who got their positives!

Trying not to stress out over here. 4 DPO. POAS will soon commence.

Got my blank circle today after the two days of smiley face on the opk, so I'm definitely on the tww! Now to find some willpower and not test until after AF is due.

Well I went to my appointment and it left both me and my Dr confused :shrug: This was my first time on Femera as I had been using Clomid. I responeded well with the Clomid but never became pregnant. When the Dr did my ultra sound it reveled a cyst on my left ovary (we knew it was there but my dr was not to concerned as it was pretty small) it is now growing a follie inside of it so not quite sure what to do with that yet and my right ovary had little to no follie growth however my endometrium lining had thickend and I had a fluid a pocket that lead him to beleive that I had ovulated on my own on day 12. Ughhh this is both good and bad good cause I have never ovulated on my own without using a trigger shot and bad cause well I wasnt planning on ovulating so early so :sex: was limeted do to an insane schedule for both of us. So my dr ordered a bunch of blood test I will have drawn in the next hour (I work at the hospital) so hopefully by this afternoon we will have a better idea of what is going on. Ughhh I dont know what to make of all of this and I just want to be normal :cry:

Oh mrsverhey how confusing. Least like you said once he bloods are through U may have a better idea. Keep us updated Huni x

1 dpo officially! Didn't bd much at all due to all the sickness in my house was only able to bd on ovulation day so hopefully it worked, lol.

Well, looks like I'm out this cycle. :( BFN this morning (13 dpo), so I'll be expecting AF either tonight or tomorrow. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Amy - :D I'm 4 dpo today too. Yay testing buddy! When do you think you'll start POAS? I'm aiming to hold off until Monday (9 dpo)

Mrs - A follicle inside of your cyst? That seems very strange. Sorry about the confusion with your O, but the blood test should answer that for them very quickly. Are you working with an OB or an RE? And what CD are you now? Was this your first monitoring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->