April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Morning ladies, Congrats on the new bfp's! 😊 Sorry to those who r out x
I am finally in the 2 week wait, CD21! Yay!

Are you 1dpo today? Me too! When are you testing? I'm cd28 so I have an extra week of waiting to ovulate it's a nightmare isn't it!!! Waiting to o can be worse than the tww!!

Your opk is definitely positive, I had a positive cheapy last night & a smiley on cbd this morn! Didn't bd last night but did the night before & will tonight so fingers crossed! My lil boy was conceived the 6th April due 19th Dec born the 29th Dec so that would b weird if we did get a bfp but exciting of course! Yeh waiting to O is awful, I didn't think it was gunna happen this month! Good luck to u! Keep us updated! 😊

Yay cycle buddies! We can update each dpo. I have a lot of cramping today which is weird. It might be the onions I ate last night though :haha:
Oh that's funny my son was conceived the 26th April and born the 15th january on his due date so if I caught the eggy this cycle it would be very close to my sons birthday too!!

Now that I have seen the test in normal light, I *think* I see a second line, but I'm not 100% sure. Definitely going to go get some dollar store ones.

FF finally confirmed my O day after is discarded the temp from the day I was up all night with my daughter! So I am 7dpo today, two more days until testing!

Woohoo, Oing today! Can't wait to be in the tww tomorrow!!

I almost caved and tested this morning, but I decided to stick to my original plan and test tomorrow (13dpo). On one hand, I keep waiting for AF to show but on the other, I think I've had some positive symptoms. 9-12 DPO I've been super tired. I'm NOT a napper at all, yet I've fallen asleep on the couch every day. Very unusual for me. Super vivid dreams. And last night I had a weird achy pain in my right hip/buttock area. Not sure what that's about.

I just can't wait for it to be tomorrow so I can test...and hopefully get my BFP!!

Now that I have seen the test in normal light, I *think* I see a second line, but I'm not 100% sure. Definitely going to go get some dollar store ones.

Ohhh...fingers crossed for you! Let us know what the new tests show!

Lotus im looking forward to seeing your results tomorrow fx Huni x
Brandi im on the edge of my seat here ;) x

Emmy - If yesterday was your first positive OPK, today would be your O day (or tomorrow, but most people count the day after the surge as O) and then tomorrow would be 1 dpo.

AFM - FF is keeping up nicely this month - got my crosshairs today. 3 dpo (which I knew from the IUI) and starting my progesterone supplements.

I went to all three Dollarama's in town and not ONE had pregnancy tests in stock. I'm not up for using my FRER at 8dpo. My levels at 10dpo with my son were 16 and FRER picked that up. I'm extremely gassy and bloated today, which is typical for AF-is-approaching symptoms, but I also consumed an entire carton of hard boiled eggs this morning to satisfy a craving (still not satisfied).

Anyway, I drove out of town to get them lol. That's how bad my POAS addiction is.

Left is FMU. Right is SMU. I SWEAR I see a squinter on the SMU.

Attachments

• 11130542_462030970619621_409126322_n.jpg
    11130542_462030970619621_409126322_n.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 142824697358505.jpg
    142824697358505.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 23
I'm sorry Brandi, I'm not seeing anything. It's still so early though!

7 DPO for me. Might cave and test on Friday after all ;)

Emmy - If yesterday was your first positive OPK, today would be your O day (or tomorrow, but most people count the day after the surge as O) and then tomorrow would be 1 dpo.

AFM - FF is keeping up nicely this month - got my crosshairs today. 3 dpo (which I knew from the IUI) and starting my progesterone supplements.

I got a positive yesterday and can feel ovulation today so that makes sense for me too :thumbup:

I am thinking about using progesterone cream - I had booked a doctor appt on cycle day 14 (earliest I could get but now ovulating on day 12) to ask about a prescription for it as I heard over the counter cream is not strong enough? Did you get your supplements prescribed? I see you are not taking it till 3dpo so I wonder if I can too as I thought it might be too late in the cycle? sorry for personal questions and don't feel you have to answer. :flower:

Hope everyone is okay.
Just a little update from me, after a huge 10 day bleed I now have negative HPT's and hope to ovulate within the next week.
I am currently on CD12 and if all goes well and I do ovulate I will be looking at testing around the 23rd April. Will keep you informed when I actually ovulate. Will try to put my FF into my signature. Not done that before so wish me luck!

Lillian - Not personal at all (or no more so than all of the nitty gritty ttc details) :) I have progesterone supplements prescribed by an RE. Every cycle I start taking them on 3 dpo, which I think is to make sure I fully have gotten past ovulation - so I think your timing would work out fine too! They're technically oral pills, but I was instructed to take them as vaginal suppositories because they are more effective that way. I use a 250 mg pills 2x a day (so 500 mg of progesterone a day). I had short LPs (8-9 days) and now I go all the way out to ~14 days, so while I haven't gotten a :bfp: yet - I know they make a huge difference.

So sorry for your loss Lost :(

Brandi I am sorry I can't see anything :( I agree it's still early

Can't wait to see the tests of those testing tomorrow!

So sorry for your loss Lost :(

Brandi I am sorry I can't see anything :( I agree it's still early

Can't wait to see the tests of those testing tomorrow!

Thanks sweetie. I've not been on here much recently, had some personal trauma to deal with!

I can't see it in the pics if I look on my phone, but definitely from my laptop. Seems to be a toss up. Some see it, some don't, so hopefully it's the start of my BFP.

I'm out this month ��. Hope everyone else has better luck this month. Good thoughts and baby dust to you all☺️!!

So, I had some very, very light spotting yesterday (11 dpo, I think), so I didn't test. But it went away and I didn't see anything else, so I tested this morning. I swear, I always see something on FRERs. I should just stop bothering testing before I miss my period, because I am just wasting money :p

Attachments

• 4715.jpg
    4715.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 29
Im out. AF turned up an entire week early for me. Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->