April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

So, I had some very, very light spot yesterday (11 dpo, I think), so I didn't test. But it went away and I didn't see anything else, so I tested this morning. I swear, I always see something on FRERs. I should just stop bothering testing before I miss my period, because I am just wasting money :p

I see it but I always see something frer. Test again in a couple of days maybe it will be darker. Fx'd

I went to all three Dollarama's in town and not ONE had pregnancy tests in stock. I'm not up for using my FRER at 8dpo. My levels at 10dpo with my son were 16 and FRER picked that up. I'm extremely gassy and bloated today, which is typical for AF-is-approaching symptoms, but I also consumed an entire carton of hard boiled eggs this morning to satisfy a craving (still not satisfied).

Anyway, I drove out of town to get them lol. That's how bad my POAS addiction is.

Left is FMU. Right is SMU. I SWEAR I see a squinter on the SMU.

I am sorry I don't see anything. It is still early though.

I see it but I always see something frer. Test again in a couple of days maybe it will be darker. Fx'd

UGH, why is that? I don't think I'm being crazy seeing something. And I'm reading them in the time frame. So stupid. I want to kick these tests out the window.

So sorry Af got u babydust and goddess all the luck for next cycle ladies xx

Yeah that makes sense, opk is negative today and I have had cramps alllllll day long so today is probably ovulation day. Does anyone else get period like cramps when they ovulate? I have painful cramps all day!!

Lillian - Not personal at all (or no more so than all of the nitty gritty ttc details) :) I have progesterone supplements prescribed by an RE. Every cycle I start taking them on 3 dpo, which I think is to make sure I fully have gotten past ovulation - so I think your timing would work out fine too! They're technically oral pills, but I was instructed to take them as vaginal suppositories because they are more effective that way. I use a 250 mg pills 2x a day (so 500 mg of progesterone a day). I had short LPs (8-9 days) and now I go all the way out to ~14 days, so while I haven't gotten a :bfp: yet - I know they make a huge difference.

Thank you so much for all the helpful information! I will discuss that with my Doctor! :flower: Huge help to me :thumbup:

:hi: Hey everyone!! :hi:

Just thought I would stop it to let you all know I am on my way to my CD 12 scan to check my follie growth with the Femera (my first time using it!) If all looks well we will talk about when to use the Ovidrel trigger shot and doing our first IUI!! So say a quick prayer that we are in the green light for this week!!! I will update later!! :hugs: :thumbup: :dust:

Thinking of u and in my prayers mrsverhey :) keep us updated x

Best of luck, Mrs!! Hope Femara and the IUI does the trick to get you your IUI :dust:

Yeah that makes sense, opk is negative today and I have had cramps alllllll day long so today is probably ovulation day. Does anyone else get period like cramps when they ovulate? I have painful cramps all day!!

Emmy I'm exactly the same! I've been crampy all day, feels like af's coming! Opk is now negative too. So I'm going to assume I ovulated today & will be 1dpo tomorrow!

:hi: Hey everyone!! :hi:

Just thought I would stop it to let you all know I am on my way to my CD 12 scan to check my follie growth with the Femera (my first time using it!) If all looks well we will talk about when to use the Ovidrel trigger shot and doing our first IUI!! So say a quick prayer that we are in the green light for this week!!! I will update later!! :hugs: :thumbup: :dust:
Hope all goes well for u xx

Emmy I'm exactly the same! I've been crampy all day, feels like af's coming! Opk is now negative too. So I'm going to assume I ovulated today & will be 1dpo tomorrow!

Oh I'm glad im not the only one! I actually feel really crap like AF is going to come, I'm tired and the cramp is quite uncomfortable! It doesn't make me want to bd tonight!! 1dpo tomorrow! When do you think you will test? X

Lol I was thinking the same about the bd'ing, but needs must :haha:
Af is due around the 17th which will only be 10dpo but if it doesn't arrive I'm going to try & hold out til the 20th! (This is coming from a lady that usually starts testing a couple of dpo) :blush: :dohh:
How about u?

Hello everyone haven't been around lately! Hubby came down with strep and dd with double ear infection. Although with all this going on I did find out that I did not ovulate on the 28th. I got my first positive opk both on cb digital and wondfo yesterday so today is ovulation day!!! Wasn't able to bd yesterday but I jumped dh's bones today so hopefully I caught egg!!

But at this point I really don't know when to expect af. Let's switch date to 21st cell please.

:)

This is so weird our cycles are so similar! AF is due the 16th which is 9dpo for me so I will try and hold out till then. And no AF is good news even if I do get a bfn at 9dpo!

I really don't thing I can bd tonight I have a hot water bottle the cramps are that bad!

Okay so I got positive opks sunday. Which means I didn't ovulate a couple weeks ago like I thought. I test every week but my new Official test date is the 19th.

Our bodies can be so mysterious! Can't believe my body fooled me a few weeks last week. :(

Took another test this morning. I need to stop until I actually get to my period due date, I am throwing money away!

AF is due Friday so I will know soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->