April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

I took a test SUPER early and i see a line BUT its a blue dye...i did not realize when i bought it as i got it and paid and left....i am gonna retest with a pink dye in a little while and if its negative i will test again in about 3 days!

Congrats on all the BFP's!!!

Sorry to all that AF got :( - Wishing you luck for the upcoming cycle.

This cycle has been very strange for me my BBT has not been steady, my temps have been all over the place. Which is very strange for me they are usually very consistent from cd1 to O. I am CD14 today and should ovulate Friday/Saturday.

I have had horrible headaches and nausea this entire cycle so far :(

Anyone else experience this before they ovulate? I can usually pinpoint my cycle to a T. I hope all the stress of TTC hasn't messed up my cycle.

Praying for :baby: #1

Thank you all for the support of this feed, I am thankful I don't have to be on this journey alone! :hugs:

2dpo- Major headache, love handles feel bruised,and lower back is killllling me. Maybe I just slept wrong last night!

I can feel ovulation aches etc coming on im getting all excited about jumping on the tww train lol.
My poor hubby :/

I really hate the TWW. I feel like I'm wishing my life away just for AF's due date to arrive. And what's more disheartening is seeing a BFN.

Sorry I don't mean to sound all doom and gloom. Just want a distraction from the urge to POAS!

I'll be testing on the 21st of April. Hopefully we'll have better luck this time after having a termination in September 2014 due to medical reasons and a missed miscarriage with D&C on the 22nd of February 2015. This is my first normal cycle post D&C. I'm 4 dpo. Baby dust to you all xx

Hello ladies, been a few days since I've checked in. Congrats to the ladies who got their :bfp: and hugs to all who got hit by the witch.

5DPO right now, finally slept well last night so I feel a TON better than I have the last few days. On the downside, the fact that I feel good makes me feel bad (I HATE the TWW, makes me so crazy.) But on the upside... boobs still tender and feel fuller. Also, stupid me bought like, 40 wonfo tests so I'm POAS waaaaay too early.

FX crossed everyone!

Brandi ive put u on the 30th lovely.
Cool babe yes sensitive teeth and gums was a big symptom for me when I got my BFP with Oscar.
Silas im hoping this is implantation for u fx huni.
Love how supportive this thread is of each and every one of us ladies that needs it.
Xx

So in my 27 years of life I have never ever had sensitive teeth, until this month!! and to read your post I'm like "come on this has got to be my month!!" CD 20 about 8-9 days to go. So I think now would be the time of implantation.

Is it too early for pregnancy symptoms?

Not going to test early this month. Beacause last month I tested the day AF was due and I ended up getting AF like few hours after. (although I've got 2 tests lying in the cupboard!) It was like double dismay

Mrs - Sorry you've gotta hold off on the IUI, but that's good that you didn't O yet and you still have a chance this month!

Well the witch is here. I guess I did ovulate when I thought I did. I guess my opk I got a couple of days ago was because af was coming.

For those who temp, does a drop in BBT always signal that AF is coming, or can your temps still fluctuate a bit after ovulation? I'm 12DPO and had a drop in temp from 98.27 yesterday to 97.80 today. This is my first cycle doing BBT, so I'm still trying to figure it all out!

Hi all!

Congratulations to all the BFP's and good luck to those still in the TWW.

:hugs: to those the :witch: got.

CKelly, I think I'll need to change my testing date to the 22nd (not the 24th as originally thought). My temps were considerably higher this morning and (TMI!!) I had a dark red spot in my CM when I wiped earlier today - which I'm guessing might have been O bleeding...? That would put me at 1dpo now... Let the wait begin! :haha:

:dust: to everyone!!

Hi all! I've been loitering here but not commenting so much. Congrats to the bfps, hugs for those who have af, and fx for everyone testing.

I'm 12dpo- eeep! No sign of AF symptoms. I've poas and no positive at all yet. I've been having quite sharp pains on the left side near my uterus. My first pregnancy was ectopic and this can be a symptom of another... hopefully not!

Anyway... just wanted to check in and say hello!

Hi Mirandala! I'm kinda the same I have been reading all the posts but not really commenting.
12DPO! Exciting :) fx you get a BFP like the rest of those lucky ladies :)

Blinker that could be an implantation dip! You can tell if it goes up again tomorrow. If it keeps down or goes lower than cover line it could be AF coming.

9dpo tested and bfn! Got a bunch of tests so I will test again tomorrow

Eelse no problem Huni.
Today I am cd11 and ewc with blood init. Also feel nausea and achy, do u think im ovulating early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->