April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

No I dont :/ was trying to not obsess this month lol.
Going to bd to cover all areas pop and get some tomorrow I think :)

Ckelly, Ive had ewcm with tinged blood a bunch of times when I ovulate. I'd guess you are! Good luck and have fun ;)

Congrats on the :bfp:'s!! Sorry for all those that got AF :(

Im 10dpo today and hanging on lol. A new symptom for me is that last night before bed I had pains that felt just like my ovulation pains, just on the rt side (which is the side I ovulated on this month) they were sharp cramps, just a bit less intense than my ACTUAL ovulation cramps and I had really sore lower back all evening before this. I actually considered peeing on an opk to see if it detected a surge it felt so much like ovulation (but didn't). I talked to a BFF of mine who got a BFP last week and she said she had the same thing 2 days before her first faint BFP so Im crossing all my fingers and toes that its a great sign for me! Anyone else every have ovulation type pains right before getting a BFP?

also CoolBabe - I def have had sensitive teeth/gums the last week or so, not when I eat something but just in general I can feel them kind of tingly. I thought it was from my cold that is still hanging on...we'll see!

Thanks so much for your advice ladies. I have only just started using opks the last 2 cycles. I had a positive opk on cd26 last cycle and a positive on cd28 this cycle. Last cycle my luteal phase was 10 days which is on the short side. I was going to wait and see what it was this cycle. Where do you get vitex and vitamin b complex and vitamin d? I'm in the UK maybe I could get them from Hollands and barretts? I need to do some research around all of them. I am a bit scared to take stuff that might interfere. Is there a reason why people don't like long cycles (apart from the fact they are long and annoying) I mean does it hinder my chances ovulating late?

My advice would be to keep tracking your cycles and see where you're at in a month or so. 10 days is definitely on the short side for your luteal phase, and combined with a CD26-28 ovulation it could point to hormonal imbalance. Your doctor can do a blood test to check your hormones.

It's a relatively easy thing to fix though. I did a TON of research on Vitex before I took it, and I'm using a relatively low dose. Look into it and see what you think. If you're not comfortable using it (and it's true that it doesn't work for some women), look into using vitamin B6, D3 and calcium/magnesium. Good luck :)

Thank you for taking the time to reply and offer your advice xx
Yeah the main thing that worries me is that both times I conceived (1 miscarriage and 1 my DS) I have 30 day cycles and that is because I took the contraceptive pill to regulate my crazy cycles in order to conceive. I took the combined pill for 3 months and as soon as I stopped it both times my cycle was a normal 30 days and I conceieved naturally.
My OH has a low sperm count too so I'm worried all these thing combined will affect me. Because I know I am actually ovulating now and my cycles appear to have settled into a regular pattern (although long) I thought I would just try on my own instead of taking the pill for 3 months. The pill makes me feel awful and obviously for those 3 months there is absolutely zero chance of me getting pregnant. I kind of wanted a more relaxed approach now I have my son. So maybe taking the vitamins would suit me better.

Emilie - Sorry about the :witch: :hugs: I hope May is your month!

Blinker - Temps can always fluctuate. Are you temping orally? Were all the temps taken at the right time? Did your night of sleep differ? All that being said... you COULD have had a late implantation and that might have been the dip. So FXed for you!! :dust:

CKelly - I agree with Borr - Got any OPKs or do you temp? When do you usually O? Sounds like this could be it. [EDIT] Sorry, I didn't see you already responded. I think getting in some BD is the best way to be sure. FXed for you!

Im 10dpo today and hanging on lol. A new symptom for me is that last night before bed I had pains that felt just like my ovulation pains, just on the rt side (which is the side I ovulated on this month) they were sharp cramps, just a bit less intense than my ACTUAL ovulation cramps and I had really sore lower back all evening before this. I actually considered peeing on an opk to see if it detected a surge it felt so much like ovulation (but didn't). I talked to a BFF of mine who got a BFP last week and she said she had the same thing 2 days before her first faint BFP so Im crossing all my fingers and toes that its a great sign for me! Anyone else every have ovulation type pains right before getting a BFP?

also CoolBabe - I def have had sensitive teeth/gums the last week or so, not when I eat something but just in general I can feel them kind of tingly. I thought it was from my cold that is still hanging on...we'll see!

Yes!! This is exactly what I had yesterday! Strong pains from the side I ovulaged that went all the way to discomfort on my back on that side as well! Had a bfn today so I am really hoping to see something tomorrow! Fx for both of us!

Yes!! This is exactly what I had yesterday! Strong pains from the side I ovulaged that went all the way to discomfort on my back on that side as well! Had a bfn today so I am really hoping to see something tomorrow! Fx for both of us!

Oh i'm so glad im not alone with this feeling!! EEk!! Fx we both get BFP's in a couple days!

:dust: to all the beautiful momma's in the 2ww!

Hi everyone, AF has now left the building, meaning that when I'm next due to test I will still be in the month of April, please can you put me down for 30th :) . Congrats to all the bfp's xx

Well ladies I am definitely out. Wishing you all the best & many BFPs!!

This is what I experienced yesterday too!!! I'm so glad to hear that other people have it who aren't at high risk for ectopic.

Sorry about AF showing up Silas. :(

I'm supposedly 2dpo today, but I have had very light cramps and a tiny bit of spotting today. My boobs are also sore, which is odd. I think this would be unusual for 2dpo, so I'm thinking the opk was wrong and possibly I'm ovulating today...?

So sorry Silas :(

Mirandala are you talking about the ovulation type cramping close to when AF is due?

I'm officially out :(

AF came early for me. Unfortunately I will have to wait to ttc again :( this was the last month we could have gotten pregnant for me not to mess up out disney world trip :(

I'll still cheerlead for you guys tho!

So sorry Silas :(

Mirandala are you talking about the ovulation type cramping close to when AF is due?

Yes exactly. I had sharp pains yesterday (11dpo). Today they aren't there, but it's a little bit sore in that area.

Thanks for the input, borr and krissy! I do temp orally at 7am on the dot every day. Nothing out of the ordinary last night other than having a vivid dream, which for me is unusual because I can count the number of dreams I can recall in my lifetime on one hand! I suppose I'll just continue to wait and see what happens over the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->