April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Krissy omg cycle buddy! I can try to hold out until 9DPO but if I'm honest... I'll probaby start at 7 LOL I have no self control. Maybe I'll set the goal for every other day testing? Try to wean myself down?

TeacherLynn, I'm 2dpo today and I woke up with a horrible headache that lasted until about 3:00pm. My love handles feel bruised, lower back is aching, bbs feels odd, and I have had gas/burping all day.

TeacherLynn, I'm 2dpo today and I woke up with a horrible headache that lasted until about 3:00pm. My love handles feel bruised, lower back is aching, bbs feels odd, and I have had gas/burping all day.

Thanks for the response. :) Maybe it's not so usual for 2dpo then. I was almost as sure as can be that I O'd Tuesday, so maybe all this is just a good sign. Fingers crossed for both of us! :)

So sorry Silas :(

Mirandala are you talking about the ovulation type cramping close to when AF is due?

Yes exactly. I had sharp pains yesterday (11dpo). Today they aren't there, but it's a little bit sore in that area.

yes, exact same here! the pain was gone when I woke up but still a bit tender (I guess is how to describe it) for most of the day. Seems much better now and my abd cramping ive had most of the last 2 weeks (diff than the ovulation type pain from last night) is virtually gone as well. Not sure what that all means. My low back still aches but not like it did yesterday. I have had a headache since waking up and even advil and a bit of a nap didn't alleviate it much...too much symptoms spotting lol. Glad this 2ww is getting close to over!

Soldierwife - so very sorry the :witch: showed up :(

This is the weirdest Af ever. Warning tmi. It started this after knew with it being bright red but not to terribly heavy which is how my AF starts. Now it is pink and brown but really really watery. I am having the worst cramping on and off. I can barely move when they happen and my pain meds are not working.

Mumof5 no probs will put u in.
So sorry Silas and Soliderwife the witch got u xx

Welcome milly xx anyone heard from Angelob or AmberDaisyDoo ?? And sweetmama too x

Amyamyamy my lovely ive put you down which date would you like as testing date. Fx for u huni x
Emilie how are u today? X

Hmmmm I've got kind of tinglt achey boobs. I might only be 6dpo or possibly 10dpo depending on when I take my cycle day start. Would it even be possible at 6dpo to have symptoms? Its not a typical af symptom for me.

So sorry to the ladies who r out xx Fingers crossed for next cycle xx

I'm 3dpo & really crampy, obviously it's too early for implantation so I'm just hoping the witch isn't trying to make an early appearance!

3dpo - Woke up with a mild headache again, lower back is painful/annoying has hubby rub it last night, my bbs and lovehandles feel bruised. My temp is still up. It keeps gradually getting higher. Cm is sticky and my cervix is still pretty high.

Amyamyamy my lovely ive put you down which date would you like as testing date. Fx for u huni x
Emilie how are u today? X

It is my normal af today. I woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat. Pretty sure it is strep. So a double whammy for my birthday lol.

Emilie, strep just made its way out of our house! DH and DD had it and luckily I didn't get it!

But hopefully you feel better!

It's your birthday? Happy Birthday! :)

Emilie, strep just made its way out of our house! DH and DD had it and luckily I didn't get it!

But hopefully you feel better!

It's your birthday? Happy Birthday! :)

Yes today is my birthday. I thought it had made it out of the house.

Silas and Soldier - :hugs: Sorry the :witch: got you

Amy - Well :blush: in fairness I did test today (6 dpo) but it was just to get a measure how much of the trigger shot I still had in my system. So I know how to interpret the results come Monday. Still feeds the POAS need though lol. Plus I'm away this weekend so that helps. I'll be a POAS-aholic as soon as I get back I'm sure.

Emilie - Hmm... I have to say when I was first pregnant with my DD I thought I had a weird AF. It was ~5 days of spotting - light bleeding, and there was bright red... but on and off with a lot of brown and pink. I described it to an OB and he even said there was no way I could be pregnant because that must have been AF. Then low and behold the test came back positive. That being said... I had a very similar start to my AF last cycle (first time I had that kind of spotting/bleeding since DS), but after 4 days or so it kicked in as full bleed. And I had betas done so I know it wasn't a chemical or anything outside the norm. FXed for you though! :dust:

Do any of you use apps to track your cycle? Which do you prefer. I was using Ovia however I recently got Fertility Friend. :)

Silas and Soldier - :hugs: Sorry the :witch: got you

Amy - Well :blush: in fairness I did test today (6 dpo) but it was just to get a measure how much of the trigger shot I still had in my system. So I know how to interpret the results come Monday. Still feeds the POAS need though lol. Plus I'm away this weekend so that helps. I'll be a POAS-aholic as soon as I get back I'm sure.

Emilie - Hmm... I have to say when I was first pregnant with my DD I thought I had a weird AF. It was ~5 days of spotting - light bleeding, and there was bright red... but on and off with a lot of brown and pink. I described it to an OB and he even said there was no way I could be pregnant because that must have been AF. Then low and behold the test came back positive. That being said... I had a very similar start to my AF last cycle (first time I had that kind of spotting/bleeding since DS), but after 4 days or so it kicked in as full bleed. And I had betas done so I know it wasn't a chemical or anything outside the norm. FXed for you though! :dust:

It went to full blown af today. I called my doctor about it he said that it is because of the baby aspirin he has me on. This is my first af since I started taking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->