April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Congrats Blinker- that's so exciting! What a cute idea as a way to tell him!!! Can't wait to hear how he reacts!

My witch came today- bummer! My sperm donor (frozen, from the bank) is not available again until June, so I will either need to wait until then, or choose a different donor from the bank... such a process!

Haha blinker that's a funny way of announcing it! Tell us what he does! And congratulations xx

Wow, so many BFPs!! How exciting!

I'm 10 DPO today and BFN :(. Absolutely no symptoms whatsoever. Trying to keep my hopes up.

Thanks so much, everyone! I asked DH to turn on the TV, and he grabbed for the remote, saw the test taped to it, looked confused for a minute, then said, "Really?" I said, "Well, I can't fake that!" I got a grin from him then and he told me, "Yay! Good job, babe!". Haha!!

CKelly - I should be testing on April 21th.

I totally miss my surge! I took opk everyday but never got my positive.

I don't thin so. The second line was getting darker at the beginning of last week, it was almost positive on Tuesday but now the second is barely there. My cycle are pretty much 29-30days. We only bd on Tuesday unfortunately :(

Fighting urge not to poas haha
I promised I woudont unit 12 dpo. I am currently 9 dpo.
I had the flu earlier this week and have been soooo tired since then. Which I'm sure is just me gaining energy back. However, yesterday I had temp dip in the morning and this morning I had temp rise. It raised higher than it has ever been. Yesterday I had some slight cramping on and off all day. I also had some breast tenderness. They were not sore but felt full and heavy when I took my bra off. And stambing back pain at some points. Today I had some back pain as well and headache.
I don't like to symptom hunt but I can't help it. They keep coming.

took a test yesterday that looked negative but when i looked at it again this morning it had a thick line but wont rely on it since it sat so long, took another one and it looks negative...11 dpo today! I think I may be out, I have one test left I am going to take with FMU tomorrow!

YAY BLINKER!!! Congrats, hope it's a sticky bean for you!

Emilie - vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, meaning if you take in too much, you pee it out (it's not stored in your body in a way that can be harmful), just like the B vitamins. Ckelly is correct though that too much can cause your body to become "acidic" but this is usually with mega doses overtime. Best not to worry :winkwink:

Congrats to the BFPs, baby dust to those waiting to test, and do you mind putting me down for testing 4/28? That's my AF due date, so I'll probably get andy and start testing before that even though my chances are low this month

Brandi, when was your LMP? You're 8DPO today?
I ended up getting AF at 9dpo. I think it may have been a chemical pregnancy, because a test at 9dpo was still positive in the morning, but yesterday, a test of the same brand was stark white negative, even 8 hours later. Or those two tests were defective.

Emilie, strep just made its way out of our house! DH and DD had it and luckily I didn't get it!

But hopefully you feel better!

It's your birthday? Happy Birthday! :)

Yes today is my birthday. I thought it had made it out of the house.

Happy belated birthday, Emilie!!

Thank you CKelly and thank you for managing this awesome group.

Borr - it's so discouraging to see the bfn!

Miranda- it's a letdown but sounds like you're body is getting ready for a hh 9 months this new cycle.

Happy Birthday Emilie. Mine is on Sunday! Such a lovely month😊

Happy Birthday, Salem!!!

Happy Birthday, Emilie! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Sorry to here about all the visits from the witch.

AFM - I poas once more and the positive line still isn't really dark and doesn't come up immediately but it is there. I'm a little scared to really accept it right now for fear that it might not be accurate. Is that crazy talk or what!?

10dpo today. Got an extremely faint positive on a ic so hubby encouraged me to use the frer today even though my testing date is Monday. I'm in shock.

CD30, 15DPO today, and after a big jump in temp this morning, I decided to follow through with my plan of testing today since there was still no sign of AF. I set the test down and stared, waiting to squint and adjust the lighting to find that second line, and... it jumped right out at me. I had absolutely convinced myself that this wasn't the month, but I got my :bfp:!! This was exactly the early birthday gift I was wanting! I'm such a ball of nerves now, but I am certainly excited. DH is still sleeping, so I'm trying to figure out how and when I want to share the news!

https://i58.tinypic.com/mct2fa.jpg

Congratulations blinker, Lady, and wantmore!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->