April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

I know brandi im finally in a good mood as im in the tww yayyyyy now I can become obsessive over every symptom spend my days googling and driving my hubby mad lol.
Love it :)

AF finally just left and I'm eager to get back to TTC. One more week to the next insem.

Hi ladies!
Congrats on ALL THE BFP's! Thats amazing news.

AFM - late ovulation for me. Got my pos opk this morning (CD20) and never had one this late before. BD Fri, Sun, and hopefully tonight!
I think that puts AF due for April 29 but I'll probably start testing around April 24. =)

I'm 6 dpo today. Still having light cramps and sore breasts, now I can add backache. I sure hope this leads to a bfp!

I just woke up from a super long nap! Felt so nice, but bummed that I've missed such a beautiful day!

Update: No more cottage cheese looking cm, it's more like ewcm with a yellow tint.

9dpo and another (what feels like) 748 days till testing. TWW is like waiting for Christmas day when you're six. Torture!

Congrats on all the bfps and sorry to those whom the witch got. Fingers and toes crossed for everyone still waiting :)

I tested today (couldn't help myself) and got a bfp!! Will test again tomorrow with fmu, if it sticks I'll be due around December 26th! :)

April - Congrats!!! How many dpo were you? FXed for great progression tomorrow.

Kakae - I'm 9 dpo too :D When do you plan on testing? I have no will power :haha: I started today, but still :bfn: so far.

Hi all! Baby dust to everyone!!!
I'm testing April 16... My entire immediate family (dad mom and bro) are ALL late December bdays so I'm hoping that's a cosmic indication that this will finally be the month!
Wishing u all BFPs!!! :happydance:

Welcome tripledagger3 x
Yayyyy Aprilwonders can't wait to see your test x

April - Congrats!!! How many dpo were you? FXed for great progression tomorrow.

Kakae - I'm 9 dpo too :D When do you plan on testing? I have no will power :haha: I started today, but still :bfn: so far.

I still have willpower as I started testing super earlier last month and got a million bfns so don't want to do thy again haha and I'm not exactly sure on my dates, I actually could be 12dpo so I'm trying very hard just to wait it out. GL to you!

photo 3_opt.jpg

This is my test from today...

11dpo, tested at 3.30pm with a Sainsbury's hpt... positive line showed straight away and is blue so I'm guessing it's not an evap.. This is my first ever bfp and I'm so nervous!

I really hope everyone else still waiting gets their bfp too! :thumbup:

Congrats April!

I am out this month :cry: The :witch: got me a couple hours ago. At least she's predictable if nothing else. So on to the next cycle for me. Good luck ladies!

My period is a week late but still getting :bfn: hopefully they'll change soon! I dunno when to test at this point. So hard to resist :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->