April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

BFN here, off to the may thread. Baby dust to all and congratulations to all the BFP's

Congrats LadyElle and Wantmore lovely lines xx
So many of you ready to POAS im getting excited :)
I ovulated yesterday only managed to bf Thursday night as yesterday had a row so can't see us even bd today because right now I want to smack him one lol sorry ladies im a little wound up.
Fx ladies I can feel more BFPs are on their way x
Bsky sorry u got bfn huni x

Congrats LadyElle and Wantmore lovely lines xx
So many of you ready to POAS im getting excited :)
I ovulated yesterday only managed to bf Thursday night as yesterday had a row so can't see us even bd today because right now I want to smack him one lol sorry ladies im a little wound up.
Fx ladies I can feel more BFPs are on their way x
Bsky sorry u got bfn huni x

Haha I had a massive row with my OH the day I got a positive opk and we weren't talking at all but iis my want to miss a chance to bd so I just got in bed with him that night and climbed on top and then carries on being in a mood with him after haha!

May try that later lol he's trying to be nice as he knows im annoyed with him so u never know.
Thanks for making me chuckle ;) x

Someone tell me to stop poas, it's way too early and the bfns are depressing.

AF came today, Temp dropped also �� first true AF since my Mc, first AF since Jan - forgot how annoying they are!

at least I can start a fresh. Slightly unsure regarding my +OPK, first + was 28th making me 13dpo, second was on the 4th meaning AF came only 7 days after?

What do you guys think? Do you think the 1st was the true O? My temp went up with it, and stayed up above the cover line however with the 2nd it went up further and stayed up further

Hopefully this month I'll get the hang of this temping abit more ��

Kariss it's good now you can start a fresh huni fx for u on your journey x

Amyamyamy my lovely ive put you down which date would you like as testing date. Fx for u huni x
Emilie how are u today? X

weeeell... I'm already testing way too early but lets use April 17th since that's when the witch is supposed to arrive.

Thanks!

I'm 9dpo, have no 'symptoms' other than constipation.. I definitely don't feel pregnant, still around 6 days to go before I test... IF I can wait that long!!! Congrats to new bfp ppl!!

Congrats Wantmore and Ladyelle! H&H 9 months :)

I tested today and got another :bfn:. But when I went to put in my temp into FF today, it shifted my ovulation day from CD 12 to CD 16 (my temps have been kinda odd this cycle). So if this is true and I ovulated on CD 16, I'm actually only 8 DPO, in which case it is still early. My temp today also dipped below the cover line, so maybe it's implantation!

I am going to try to hold off testing until Wednesday now and I will let you all know how it goes :). This will be my longest cycle yet since going off BC in January.

I'm out too, witch got me Thursday evening so I'm cd2 today. I'm off to join the may thread but will keep checking on here to see how many more of you will get your bfps!
Congrats to you all with bfps, h&h 9 months to you and babydust to the rest of you xxx

Thanks I'm trying to stay positive but AF is just another reminder...onwards and upwards! fx for everyone!!

Congrats wantmore and ladyelle!
Sorry for those that got AF :(

I originally wasn't going to test until tomorrow but in the end couldn't wait that long. I tested the last 3 days, all :bfn: so far so Im pretty sure I'm out this month. Should get the :witch: by Monday or Tuesday at the lastest and won't test again unless she's late. Have really sore lower back today and kind of crampy. Sure sign she's on her way. Feel discouraged.

Good luck to those in the tww ( or 2 year wait, seriously!) or waiting to o!
And thanks a million ckelly!! You are so dear to keep us going!

Can someone share the May thread??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->