April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Hi all, Af not due until Friday 24th/sat 25th but as I got a delivery of two super drug ( supposed to work up to 4 days before missed Af) I thought I'd try this evening. Got a BFN :-(

It's so difficult this ttc, I brought some clear blue ovulation tests a couple of months ago but hubby said just wanted to be relaxed about it first but I'm going to try them next month. We only started trying end of January this year so I know it's only early days

Hoping you get your BFP this time x

Still got time Bex not out till af arrives ;) x

Thanks ckelly. Hopefully I'm still in with a chance. Wish I didn't test so early now. At least when you don't test you still feel like you have a good chance. Now I'm thinking if I was pregnant it would have been picked up in the test. X

I know how you feel, Bex. Testing early feels so right at the time but then when the stark white glares back at you, so disappointing! 👎

Hopefully she doesn't arrive ckelly.

I know Lucy I thought it would be a good idea at the time but the disappointment is much worse. If Af does arrive the month I'm going to promise myself not to test until at least 3 days late then there will be no dissapointing empty lines

I'm so upset. I was due to see the ob today at 2, got there and was denied service due to a problem with my insurance (a problem that is NOT my fault and shouldn't even exist). Since I can't afford self-oay, I'm now stuck hopelessly in limbo and can't even get a doctor's opinion until the insurance issue is resolved... I'm on cd59 now...

Querida huni how disappointing stick with us ladies on here and rant/chat whenever I need to.
I really hope it gets sorted sooner rather than later x

That sucks Querida. How disappointing to be there ready to get an opinion only to be refused. Hope you get to see someone soon.

Meanwhile I'm officially a crazy lady 😜. I tested again (yes I did say I woulndt till Saturday..) and when I closed my eyes, quickly opened them and held it in the light at just the right angle I swear I could see something. But thinking it's the indent line...got my hopes up for a minute!

Lucy - I do that very time I test. I have one frer left an am thinking about using it tomorrow. I even take tests apart or turn on my cell's flashlight test directly over it. :rofl:

8DPO, definitely crampy on the left side of uterus most of the day. I felt a few pinpricks on the right side, then as I was leaving work, quick pain on the left side that made me stop in my tracks. My trigger is for sure out of my system enough that my FRER & the Dollar Tree test were both negative after a 6 hour hold this morning. Oh, and I actually slept 6 hours in a row for the first time in weeks!

Querida - I pulled it apart too!! Haha! It looked even less like a line when it was in pieces ☺️. And now I'm thinking 'hang on, I think my bbs hurt?!' Argh, what we put ourselves through!

Lucy - what's worse for me is that we were ntnp and not tracking. I was focused on exercising at the gym and eating healthy and happily watching the numbers on the scale slowly drop. Then BAM!!!! Out of nowhere I was hit with undeniable symptoms that I can't ignore and noticed how my period just wasn't showing up this time. So of course I started testing and obsessing and driving myself batsh*t crazy! :rofl:

It's amazing how crazy we get during this waiting time! 😜 wish I could learb to be more patient! How long did it take to conceive your 2 babies? I can't believe your cycle is so long..I can't imagine how frustrating that would be.

I have just learned the art of tweaking the tests. Use your cell phone camera negative app...it shows even the tiniest bit of lines...it also shows the lack of them too.

Ok so I am being stupid and doing my hpt tests at night becuse I was with family...all negative at 11 dpo.....somebody tell me I am being stupid and still have a glimmer of hope.

My stupid OPKs are barely there now. They look like shadow's. I'm hoping it's just because I drank more water today, but I haven't had anything to drink in almost 9 hours and the last one I did (20 minutes ago) is fainter than the one I did at noon.

Guess we'll see what the morning's test looks like, but I'm wondering if I'll end up ovulating late again, if at all, this cycle.

Good luck Querida, Lucy and maybe8 I hope u get your BFPs. Brandi I hope u ovulate soon huni.
After leg aches last night and cramping honestly though af would be here this morning.
Nothing no cramps feel normal everything's gone :/

Wanted to give some hope, I tested Monday 14dpo cd 23 I o on cd10 and it was stark white no hint of a line, yesterday cd25 16dpo and its a faint line, so don't give up until the witch gets you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->