April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

I'd be doing a lot better if I had bfp considering that I'm cd60 now. Also be much happier if my laptop would stop freezing and skipping letters when I'm tying to type at my normal speed. :lol: Other than that I'm doing pretty well. WBU?

Thanks!

Aww how frustrating. I had a mmc after my bfp in December. So I'm hoping if I am I can skip straight over the 12 week mark and beyond with no problems.cd 60??? I bet your tearing you hair out!!!

Hugs cxx

Well, I was supposed to be skipping April entirely as AF not due till 1st May (CD 37) However, she showed her face this afternoon at CD28.

I had a feeling I ovulated earlier this cycle (and we BD'd at the right time) but it's quite a big difference in dates. A whole 9/10 days early!!

I'm out...witch got me today. Proof that a bfp opk before a bfp hpt means nada.

Oh sorry maybe8 huni good luck in May x
I honestly feel I will be joining u in the morning. X

Thanks ckelly.... I am still hoping you get yours. You brighten my day with your attitude and outlook. :)

Eelse huni I'm sorry your out. Good luck for May.
Babydust and hugs x

Hey Kelly, how are you getting on? Remember you saying you had another AF due towards the end of the month, fingers crossed for you!

Hey twinmum how's it going ? I'm good due af tomorrow Saturday latest and I have a feeling she's gonna show lol.
I hope all is well with you beautiful festive bundle xx

Insemination for tonight, instead of tomorrow, is a GO!
I'm gonna trust EWCM over the OPKs.

Hi ladies! 👋
Sorry AF found you Eelse and maybe 😔. Think I'll be joining you soon. Kind of want AF to turn up early now.

Are you going to test today Kozmikkitten and Kelly?? I did with fmu. 👎

Congrats to all the new :bfp: !!!

I am still waiting to Ovulate. I have been disappointed with my body. I used to get O cramps, very noticeable and only on O day. It was a super important sign for me to follow and really easy. I have been getting them for like 3-4 days these past couple of months and it's making it harder to determine O day. I wish my body would just do the same thing every month and make it easier for me :( Oh well, it is what it is, I hope I can be in the TWW by monday :)

No Lucy I'm going to hold off until Sunday if af hasn't showed but I'm pretty certain she will be here by morning all the signs :/
Borr hope you ovulate soon huni x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->