April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

Good morning ladies.

Hope everybody is doing well and either resisting the urge to test or testing and squinting away. :)

So I am 12 dpo and two hpt test bfn....and since I have nothing better to do opk bfp, as in control and test same color.....huh?

Omgosh Omgosh I think maybe just maybe after 11 years of NTNP and almost 6 years of activley ttc with meds I may have gotten my BFP this morning!

Attachments

• IMG_4712.JPG
    IMG_4712.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 23
Hey maybe8 I'm sure she's on her way for me keep thinking any minute now lol.
I'm not up to speed with opks showing positive before other test but wish u lots of luck.
Mrsverhey that is some cracking lines huni most certainly a bfp. And most deserving to. So so very pleased for u lovely xx

Well, a bit of cramping pain on my right side woke me up in the middle of the night. Oh please tell me I got 2 of the 3 eggies snuggling in! :bfn: on FRER this morning, of course. My RE won't let me do blood testing until I get a positive home test.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey maybe8 I'm sure she's on her way for me keep thinking any minute now lol.
I'm not up to speed with opks showing positive before other test but wish u lots of luck.
Mrsverhey that is some cracking lines huni most certainly a bfp. And most deserving to. So so very pleased for u lovely xx

Let's hope she stays away from you! I'm not getting my hopes up....it was just another weird thing going on this cycle. The witch can show any second since I have no idea when to expect her....hating clomid right now....6-7 days past my usual cycle length.

Lucy - you sneak ,testing before Sat! haha I did it too!! We cannot be controlled. I also got bfn.

Mrsverhey - congrats! Fab BFP. I really hope this is a sticky one for you after how long you've waited!!

Quirida - I have totally used my cell phone flashlight to examine tests!

AFM - BFN this morning with fmu. I'm somewhere around 9dpo. Had some creamy white CM yesterday and today. Thought my bb's hurt but I think I was just HOPING they hurt!

well, I tested again this morning... ahhhh

8DPO

obviously negative.

but as im sitting here i can feel the belly button tug.

if im not pregnant, i am going insane.

Omgosh Omgosh I think maybe just maybe after 11 years of NTNP and almost 6 years of activley ttc with meds I may have gotten my BFP this morning!

Definitely a bfp! Congrats!! :happydance:

Lucy - with my ds1 I was a virgin and had never used b/c. Got my period the day after moving in with my ex, and was 4wk prego after living with him for 5wk. With ds2 I just counted back and I conceived him about 7 months after using the nuva ring once. But I was having problems with my ex and we weren't intimate until about 5 months after, so it took only about 2 months with him. I've never had cycles like this before. But I did have a cp in October and had mirena out a month later after 6 yr with it. I loved the mirena and still think I would use it again, despite my current problems. I took a double shot of vit C yesterday while soaking in a hot bath, two things that reportedly bring on a non-prego late period, but nothing yet. CD60 for me.. blah.. Oh well, helping Lalo rip up the nasty carpet in my boys' room in a little bit. Now I gotta go get clothes and toys and non heavy furniture dragged out in prep for that. I like house renovations and organization tasks, even if I'm lazy and don't care much for housework. :lol:

mrsverhey: Congratulations! Very nice lines, may this be your sticky bean!

I'm out, spotting turned to full flow this morning (lighter than usual but still there).

Good luck to those waiting to test and :hugs: to those the :witch: got!

Seriously LOST right now.
Despite my negative OPKs, I have EWCM now and my cervix is high, soft, open and wet. I think I have a bad batch of Wondfo's. Trying to reach the donor and move insemination up to tonight.

Attachments

• 11166062_469390499883668_1990232908_n.jpg
    11166062_469390499883668_1990232908_n.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
Has anyone tried the bleach pregnancy test? X

Welcome back onetube!! We've been in the tww together in the past. I must beg you all not to touch that test PLEASE!!!! Remember that urine is an ammonia and mixing ammonia and bleach can cause deadly gasses. If you *must* try it, do it outside, well away from your door JIC. I would recommend you try the dandelion leaves instead. Gather leaves and store in cool dry dark place overnight. Then put leaves in cup and pour pee over (or pee in cup, lol) and leave sitting for about 5-10 minutes. If the leaves get red blisters, it's positive. I did this with my cp in October, and it worked.

Oooooh. Well. Was just cleaning the bathroom...

Ive got lots of dandelions outside so I'm gna defo go for that! I remember it well yes! How are you? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->