***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

congrats to the new ladies!

casey and cupcake so glad everythings looking like its headed in the right direction for you guys! :D

asm the dry heaving started this morning :( would have felt a whole lot better if could have actually been sick! discovered eating hula hoops this afternoon majorly helped with my afternoon ms bout! :thumbup:

I've been told that red hots help too. :)

I feel you Caro. I've been sick- finally managed to vomit! Lots. Still queezy feeling though- just hope I can make it to work at a decent time. That is one of the up sides of telling my boss. I get to let her know that I feel like POOP and come in late.

Just curious...what symptoms are you all having? I'm 4w3d, had a lot of cramping/aching/twinges until today. Now, I don't really have any symptoms. Scarred I am (or did) miscarry--since I'm on progesterone shots, miscarriage symptoms can be masked.

Just wanted to see if any others feel totally normal....

I am over 6 weeks now & have nothing going on if it had not been for the 9 positive pregnancy tests then i would not believe i was pregnant

I still have some cramping/aching/twinges, but they come and go. I am also taking progerterone pills. I think that it's just your body changing. Sometimes you'll feel things other times you won't.

Just watch out, in a few days time, we will all have exhaustion and MS. :haha:

Lol, I sure hope so! I know it's bad, but I am ready for the yucky MS and feeling bad. I never got far enough with my previous 2 pregnancies, that feeling sick would be refreshing (I know, that might be crazy). :)

Cupcake - sounds like movement in a positive direction! FXed for you!!

Miss Fox - sorry you are feeling so ill... guess it's that time. I hope the poison oak is drying up at this point.

Congrats Casey and all the new BFPs!!!

As for me, not feeling many symptoms, but belly is bloated and BIG. Officially wearing maternity pants. Can't imagine not telling anyone until the end of September... we have a big family get together in 2 weeks and I know people are going to be suspicious. Won't be telling!! I love that you all have such great baby names picked out, I can never find any I want to stick with... plus DH will probably shoot them all down, so I'll wait a few months before thinking more about that!

Went walking on the beach last night, missing my surfing, but I don't think that would be good at this point, since I am afraid of taking a fall that might not be good. Baby is worth it all!! It is weird not feeling as many symptoms, seems like weeks 4 & 5 I felt lots of cramping in my belly, now not so bad. Still have acne and sore BBs... but those seem mild. Smell sensitivity is insane!!

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site but can I please join for due in April?
I *think* I'm due on the 24th, lmp was 23/07/10 but my cycles are short (roughly 23 days) so that brings my date forward slightly.
Not having any symptoms yet, except for mega huge and sore boobs lol (I never really had much symptoms in my last pregnancies, guess I'm one of the lucky ones, and I hope I dont have to eat my words if MS kicks in in a few weeks!)
I got a dodgy looking bfp yesterday on a FRER and a PREGNANT 1-2 this morning on clearblue. Still havent got my head around it as I didnt expect it to happen so soon for us.
Chinese gender chart things says its a girl, if so she'll be Iona. Dont know about any boys names yet.

Oh and my name's Viv :)
xxx

Hi viv congratulations!! Xx

I'm pretty much symptomless at the moment. Had a weird metallic taste in my mouth for about half hour earlier and my nose/throat are a bit gunky but even my sore nipples don't seem to be affecting me today.

As for names, girls are tricky!! Boys I can think of plenty but DF shoots them all down because they're not Edward. I like Oscar, Dylan, Oliver... I really like Sebastian but they're all no good because they're not Edward!

Hi Everyone! I'm new to BnB as of yesterday! Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. My little one is Due April 16th!!!
I hope everyone is doing well with their pregnancies!!!

well, I think I spoke too soon last night!
was complaining about pains and cramps and noticed that they were really quite severe on my left hand side, went to the toilet and tmi, but had pink/red spotting when I wiped, checked several more times and still there, so phoned EPU, answerphone suggested phoning gynae if worried, so as I was quite concerned about the pain, I phoned, and they told me to go straight in, had a bit of a cry on the way! Got there and they were really nice, did my obs, BP was high, unusual for me, usually very low, but was stressed, ended up having an internal, consultant said I wasn't anymore dilated than he would expect from someone having had two previous natural deliveries, he could see a spot of blood on my cervix, but wasn't overly worried, as nothing indicated iminent miscarriage, but also couldn't rule it out! Didn't feel too good when he said that we would have to see what happened in the next 24-48 hours and that any blood in pregnancy must be treated as a threatened miscarriage!! Did some bloodwork, hcg, bloodcount, etc and got to go back for an early scan on Thursday at 10.20am, and get blood results. Feel sh!t as got my 3+ on CB digi on Sunday so really thought things were going ok! only had a bit more red/pink blood when I wiped when knicker checking in the night, when I got up this morning it was just very pale brown mixed in with normal cm and has been all day. Still feeling very sore though, even though it's not 'sharp' pains anymore.
What can I expect to see on an early scan at 5+6 - 6 weeks (I know it's very hit and miss, but what sort of sizes should sca be, etc, can a heartbeat be seen at this stage?)

Good news Casey and Cupcake! :thumbup:

Congratulations Trying! And welcome! Lil, welcome again! :winkwink:

Gemie, you're going to have to seriously talk to OH about Poppy, that would be a cute nick name but not as a legal name!

Feel my nipples tingle sometimes but other than being moody, I've got nothing today.

Congratulations Casey viv lil and the other new BFPs.

Today I have been feeling so hungry I feel sick, even when I really should not be hungry, but I have not been sick yet. It's quite a weird feeling to feel so so hungry you feel sick, I don't think I could have imagined it if it wasn't happening to me....

Waiting...I pray everything is okay!!!! Today having more brown CM than the red and it being less in amount is a good sign though! Don't worry if nothing can be seen on Thursday, maybe a sac, but I wouldn't count on a heart beat, that's pushing it but not completely out of the question either so get really hydrated and don't pee before your scan! Good luck!!!!!! :hugs:

Jazzy- The poison oak is clearing up- I had it spread all down my leg but the worst patches are dried up. I tried the lemon juice theory and it made the itch go away for 12+ hours. Well worth the price of a few lemons!!!

Anyone elses ms hit them? I feel like crap!! Now I remember why I dislike early pregnancy soooo much!!

Miss Fox - glad to hear it!! Lemons, who knew?! I'll try to remember that as I love to camp and you never know...

moomoo - still no MS here... not sure why. I've heard taking vitamins at night helps, so I've been doing that. Probably just around the corner for me. Hope you find time to rest.

casey and cupcake so glad everythings looking like its headed in the right direction for you guys! :D

asm the dry heaving started this morning :( would have felt a whole lot better if could have actually been sick! discovered eating hula hoops this afternoon majorly helped with my afternoon ms bout! :thumbup:

What are red hots!? :blush:

Anyone elses ms hit them? I feel like crap!! Now I remember why I dislike early pregnancy soooo much!!

ooh yes its hit :(, not fully been sick but retched this morning and felt rough most of the day!:hugs:

Yea- my FIL told me about it- also mentioned bleach (when not pregnant- but it burns, as does the lemon) and mouth wash and rubbing alcohol. I figured that the lemon juice would be the cheapest.
Moomoo- i'm feeling the MS today. BAD. Figured it was coming when I went to breakfast with my friend and it didn't feel so good until I got my pancakes nice and eaten.

What are red hots!? :blush:

ooh yes its hit :(, not fully been sick but retched this morning and felt rough most of the day!:hugs:

Red Hots

They are a spicy sweet cinnamon candy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back