***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

What can I expect to see on an early scan at 5+6 - 6 weeks (I know it's very hit and miss, but what sort of sizes should sca be, etc, can a heartbeat be seen at this stage?)

Sorry to hear you are going through this.

I had a scan with my son at 5+4 & a hearbeat was picked up. I am going for a early scan tomorrow & should be 6+2 im hoping to see a heartbeat but i know that i may not

I'll let you know the outcome tomorrow

o my word my smell has defontly gone into overdrive finnaly a symptom, had to put OH shoes in the other room tonight as they were making me gag the smell of them. how is everybody today? xx

I've been finding salt and vinegar crisps work a treat to stop ms but then i get heartburn, can't win! :(

Hey everyone, i had a blood test last Thurs when i was 6wks and my levels were 16072, is that good? I've got my early scan this thurs, looking forward to it but also a bit nervous.

i usually hate salt and vinegar crisps but cant get enough of them atm xx

Hey everyone, i had a blood test last Thurs when i was 6wks and my levels were 16072, is that good? I've got my early scan this thurs, looking forward to it but also a bit nervous.

I read online that it's not really the number that matters but how it is increasing or decreasing.

But on an average the number you have for 6 wks is in the normal range according to this website: hCG levels
:thumbup:

Am I responsible for this s&v crisp rush after that other ms thread?

Those sound so good. I managed to eat a baked stuffed soft pretzel (it's stufffed with jalapeno cheese!). That was great, but chips sound so good too!
I tried some gingerale for my morning sickness and that is what helped bring on the actual puking! Not that I'm complaining because I felt better afterwards. I'm kinda bummed I forgot to bring one with me to work.

a baked stuffed soft pretzel (it's stufffed with jalapeno cheese!).

Sounds great. We went to the pub at lunch time and I had fish and chips. About 3 hours later I was so hungry again though. I am going to try just eating very small meals but very often as from tomorrow.

Please can I be added. EDD is 28th April.

Congrats to all my fellow APRIL SWEET PEAS

I'm exhausted every day, could take a mid afternoon nap from 2pm!
Mega sore boobs - they're huge too!!

Thankfully no MS yet but its still too early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->