• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**APRIL Testers** 8 BFPs so far!!

I was very naughty and tested at 8dpo. Bfn. I was trying to wait until 10dpo. Have a bad feeling about this month also x

Well I haven't tested today - BFN yday though, and AF due today; but nothing yet! Lol early days though a bit crampy this morning and still sore boobs.
Reckon there is no point testing today f nothing yday, if AF not appear today hen I will test tomorrow again

Good Luck ladies xxx

Another bfn this morning. Really starting to think I'm out!! (again!) :cry:

Hey ladies i got my BFP yesterday i am so so excited .. on cloud 9 right now!! Babydust to you all xxx

tested again on 12DPO and got a BFN. I think I am out this month...but will join you all in May for those that also got BFNs.

Oops added comment for the May thread and can't figure out how to delete.

I don't think you can delete comments.... Doesn't matter!
Sorry you think you're out!!!

I did another test this morning, as my temp was still high :happydance: Hubby said he thinks he can see something, I couldn't really see anything but I can see it pretty obvious in the picture I took! Really odd!!
On countdown to pregnancy 25 people said positive and 5 said negative.... FX it is positive... Hopefully I'll get a darker line tomorrow, or sunday!!!

I don't think you can delete comments.... Doesn't matter!
Sorry you think you're out!!!

I did another test this morning, as my temp was still high :happydance: Hubby said he thinks he can see something, I couldn't really see anything but I can see it pretty obvious in the picture I took! Really odd!!
On countdown to pregnancy 25 people said positive and 5 said negative.... FX it is positive... Hopefully I'll get a darker line tomorrow, or sunday!!!

Pic?

here's the link to the countdown to pregnancy gallery where I posted it... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=122591

Feel free to have a look and vote or let me know what you think on here...

here's the link to the countdown to pregnancy gallery where I posted it... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=122591

Feel free to have a look and vote or let me know what you think on here...

:flower:
I can see a faint line or some sort of colour. I got a similar one, but all my others have been dfo bfn. All we can do is keep testing:hugs::hugs::hugs:

yup.. just annoyed! I wanna know!!! :brat:

I did a frer the other day but that was negative... :S that was 2 days ago though I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->