• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**APRIL Testers** 8 BFPs so far!!

Can you put me down for the 12th please my lovely?

currently 2DPO x

Hi everyone, so here we are in April...can't wait for the bfp's to start :)
I thought I had my body sussed and guessed ovulation would be yesterday so only started opks saturday (TRYING to bs chilled about it). No positive opks. In fact they're getting lighter and wondering now if I ovulated sooner, I hope not cos I didn't time any:sex: very well. :dohh:
We have been bd quite often though so I'm hoping if that is the case I'm still in with some sort of chance. Gonna try not to stress too much this month, it's a busy month (my baby girl is 1 on the 11th, my 3rd daughter is 5 on the 27th, and it's my birthday and 10th wedding anniversary on 25thapril) so that should keep me busy!
Good luck to all those testing soon.

Happy birthday to u and ur girls :flower:! Seems like its a very busy month for u. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for u! :dust:

Hi everyone, so here we are in April...can't wait for the bfp's to start :)
I thought I had my body sussed and guessed ovulation would be yesterday so only started opks saturday (TRYING to bs chilled about it). No positive opks. In fact they're getting lighter and wondering now if I ovulated sooner, I hope not cos I didn't time any:sex: very well. :dohh:
We have been bd quite often though so I'm hoping if that is the case I'm still in with some sort of chance. Gonna try not to stress too much this month, it's a busy month (my baby girl is 1 on the 11th, my 3rd daughter is 5 on the 27th, and it's my birthday and 10th wedding anniversary on 25thapril) so that should keep me busy!
Good luck to all those testing soon.

Sorry for the double post ladies, silly phone! xx

Argh I thought I would be ovulating today but still no solid smiley face on the opk. My cm went from ewcm back to sticky too which frustrates me. I have no idea what's going on.

Argh I thought I would be ovulating today but still no solid smiley face on the opk. My cm went from ewcm back to sticky too which frustrates me. I have no idea what's going on.

Your chart is confusing to me as well. :( Sorry it isn't cooperating!

So today is the first day of April and :wohoo: AF showed up! :wohoo:

For us PCOS ladies, AF is a huge deal and welcome, and I'm so happy to start the month off right. I'm also totally shocked the progesterone cream worked so fast, as it never did in the past.

In a few days I'll start soy to induce ovulation and hopefully actually Ovulate this month and be able to join the rest of you in the TWW!

Please add me, CD1 today after MC, I'm not sure how long my cycle will be but put me down for the 30th.

We've been trying for about 6 months. This is the first time I've written on the site although I've been stalking a variety of posts for a while. We're trying a little bit harder this month. We used preseed and I tried a diva cup this time thinking they were the same as soft cups. We'll see. I'll be testing April 7th if you want to add me:)

Hey there! My AF is scheduled to come on April. 8th... I'd love to be on the April testing list

Ovulated yesterday or today, so put me down for the 16th please. Can't wait :wacko:

Well I just took a HPT because I thought maybe I was pregnant from last cycle and it came back positive! So I took a second test and it also came back positive. So I am 6 weeks pregnant!!!!!

-AussieBub

So today is the first day of April and :wohoo: AF showed up! :wohoo:

For us PCOS ladies, AF is a huge deal and welcome, and I'm so happy to start the month off right. I'm also totally shocked the progesterone cream worked so fast, as it never did in the past.

In a few days I'll start soy to induce ovulation and hopefully actually Ovulate this month and be able to join the rest of you in the TWW!

YAY Minuet!!! I know you've been waiting for AF to show for ages! Glad you're now CD2 so you can start trying again!! :)
It's bad enough knowing you're not pregnant and then for AF to stay away must be so frustrating cause you can't even try again! But you can now!!! :happydance: Fingers crossed you'll have a date for me to put down soon!!

Please add me, CD1 today after MC, I'm not sure how long my cycle will be but put me down for the 30th.

So sorry to hear about your mc. :hugs: Hope you'll get that bfp again this month!!!

Well I just took a HPT because I thought maybe I was pregnant from last cycle and it came back positive! So I took a second test and it also came back positive. So I am 6 weeks pregnant!!!!!

-AussieBub

YAY AussieBub!!! :happydance: Congrats!!!! I knew you were pregnant!! :)
H&H 9 months to you!!!

And welcome to all the new girls I will put you all down in the list :)

Mind if I join? I'll be testing on the 7th.
Can't wait to see the bfps start rolling in!

Hi there, can I join? Hubby and I are trying to cenceive #2 (DS is 5 months old) and AF is due next Tuesday 9th so I'll be testing Saturday 6th... I know that's early but I'm impatient :) I tested today and got BFN which I'm hoping is due to being so early. I know it's stupid to be disappointed but I can't help but feel like I'm out :( So I'd love to join this conversation to keep busy and positive hopefully. Good luck ladies!

YAY Minuet!!! I know you've been waiting for AF to show for ages! Glad you're now CD2 so you can start trying again!! :)
It's bad enough knowing you're not pregnant and then for AF to stay away must be so frustrating cause you can't even try again! But you can now!!! :happydance: Fingers crossed you'll have a date for me to put down soon!!

Thanks! It has been very frustrating! I am very excited to start Soy tomorrow, and hopefully get an ovulation out of that. I'm even going to try using OPKS and hopefully get a positive out of them. :wohoo:

Oooooh, we were supposed to have our first tester today!!!

Astito, did you test??? And what was the outcome if you did.... FX for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->