• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**APRIL Testers** 8 BFPs so far!!

I'll join! I will be testing on the 12th if AF doesn't get me before then!

Good luck to PeeLee today!!! FX for you!!! :dust: Are you gonna be our first bfp???

And welcome to the new ladies :) You've been added to the list!

I posted on here previously as "wishing for 1". I signed up under a different email address because I had signed up a long time ago but forgot my username and password so they closed that account. I have since then been reactivated under my previous username.....so change "wishing for 1" to "city07". I'm still planning on testing on the 7th and can hardly wait. That will actually be the day af should arrive. I tested two days ago and bfn. Was going to test this morning but held out. Might test tomorrow.

I haven't had any symptoms....not even the usual breast tenderness that I get prior to af. Wish it meant something but not holding my breath.

I hope we start seeing those BFPs soon!! I need some encouragement ;)

Earliest I can test is the 16th.. and boy, am I hoping and praying for that positive!!

I posted on here previously as "wishing for 1". I signed up under a different email address because I had signed up a long time ago but forgot my username and password so they closed that account. I have since then been reactivated under my previous username.....so change "wishing for 1" to "city07". I'm still planning on testing on the 7th and can hardly wait. That will actually be the day af should arrive. I tested two days ago and bfn. Was going to test this morning but held out. Might test tomorrow.

I haven't had any symptoms....not even the usual breast tenderness that I get prior to af. Wish it meant something but not holding my breath.

We are testing on the same day. I tested on 7dpo and 11 dpo and got bfns both times. :( Wasn't surprised with the 7dpo, I knew it was too early, but just couldn't wait. lol. I hope we get BFPs next time we test!

can you change mine to the 9th please? I'll be 10DPO then and I don't think I can wait much longer!

Hi ladies , can I be added for the 30th April please?

Will actually be quite a few days late then(if no AF lol) but first cycle and trying desperately not to get obsessed and start testing way early lol -

Good Luck everyone xxx

Just went back and read the entire thread and many Congrats Aussiebub woop! Now we need to get the first BFP from the April testing thread too :) xxx

Done and done! :) Welcome!!

I wonder how astito, PeeLee and Gvw015 got on with their testing!!

I think I will try for the 21st, if I don't have another short cycle.. :)

I had positive opk on CD11 12 13 and 14, but hubby says the CD14 one was most positive. That would make it 13dpo today(CD27). But I got:bfn: on 11dpo and 13dpo(today).. It does mean I should give up hopes for this month,right??? Was really hopin this month would give me a:baby:
All hopes gone:cry:

Should I test at all again ow sit and wait for:witch:??

I had positive opk on CD11 12 13 and 14, but hubby says the CD14 one was most positive. That would make it 13dpo today(CD27). But I got:bfn: on 11dpo and 13dpo(today).. It does mean I should give up hopes for this month,right??? Was really hopin this month would give me a:baby:
All hopes gone:cry:

Should I test at all again ow sit and wait for:witch:??

It's up to you whether you test again or whether you wait till af shows, or doesn't. I just wanted to say that if you got the most positive one on CD14 that doesn't necessarily mean you ovulated on CD14. Cause when you get a positive it's usually between 12-48hrs until you ovulate. So technically you could be 11dpo today. Don't give up just yet... as everyone always says: you're not out until the :witch: shows... I know it's hard to think that way and I personally find it easier sometimes to just think I'm out so I can prepare and won't be so disheartened when AF does show and if I would still turn out to be pregnant after all it would be even better than it would've been if I was still hoping to be... if that makes sense!!!
Good luck!! :hugs:

Sorry despttc but I have never used opk's so cannot help there; but if AF has not shown up then you are still in with a chance :)
I had a BnB buddy who never got her BFP with her last baby until she was nearly 8 weeks late (she knew she was pregnant lol but had a hard time persuading other ppl lol until she got that positive lol)

xxx

Hi ladies, testing April 21st babydust to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back