• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**APRIL Testers** 8 BFPs so far!!

well I'd like to join and follow the rest of you. No idea if I'll get to test or not in April though. Right now I'm trying to induce AF and get on to the next cycle!

Ahw hope you can AF started soon so you can start your new cycle! Must be so frustrating not having any AF (eventhough having AF is frustrating when you're ttc :p) cause you can't even try (again) if you don't have AF!!
If you do get AF please let us know!! Then we can keep everything crossed for you to ovulate so you can try!! :)

I'm "expected" to ovulate ~14th of April.
So put me down for the 28th!! I bet I won't be able to contain myself until then!!

Put me down for testing April 6th! Don't think I have a great shot this month, but I'm excited to test!

:hi: I will join you guys ! I am testing on April 19th my youngest daughters 13th birthday hoping it brings me good luck ! Good luck and lots of :dust: for everyone

no signs of O. Can someone look at my chart and let me know if i missed it?

Providing I'm not pregnant right now (which we're currently unsure about) I will be testing April 19th.

-AussieBub

I think you might've ovulated on CD21 or 22. BUT it's hard to tell (and I think FF agrees) cause you have a lot of high spikes at the start of your cycle, cause of irregular temping or other factors that might influence your temps (a lot of open circles). Try to temp at the same time everyday, even if you just go back to sleep again afterwards! Cause you'll see a much better pattern that way.
Fingers crossed you caught the eggy or you will if you haven't O'd yet!

Providing I'm not pregnant right now (which we're currently unsure about) I will be testing April 19th.

-AussieBub

How come you're not sure yet?? No AF????
Wonder if you are! Hope so for you!!! But I'll put you in for the 19th for now :)

Wonder if you are! Hope so for you!!! But I'll put you in for the 19th for now :)

Yes and no. AF arrived on time and last the full 5 day duration. However It was never heavy. It was so light it didnt even saturate the pad. I could've worn the same pad for the full 5 days and not needed to change. I didnt but could've if I wanted to. Also it was light brown the whole time. Never even reached dark brown in colour. And it wasnt a flow. It was more like occasional drips.

My bbs never stopped hurting either. Normally they get sore and tender then stop when AF arrives. AF finished 8 days ago and my bbs are still quite sore. Nipples are quite sore and sensitive too. Areola is starting to change colour too on the left. I'm peeing a lot as well and a few other minor symptoms. I didn't think I could be pregnant this month so we're picking up a HPT tomorrow to see what's going on. A few ladies on here have said they reckon I could be pregnant. DH is leaning towards me being pregnant but I'm not sure at all. Still DTD this cycle to try in case I'm not so if it comes back BFN then i'll be testing again on the 19th, the end of this current cycle.

-AussieBub

I'm praying that you're right ( that I O'ed on CD 22 or 23 ). We started with soft cups and preseed on CD 19:happydance:!!! FX! so then I'd be 5 or 4 dpo... op well, i guess i have 10 more days to go for testing :winkwink:! So can you put me down for the 10th?
How's everyone else doing? How are we feeling today?

Yes and no. AF arrived on time and last the full 5 day duration. However It was never heavy. It was so light it didnt even saturate the pad. I could've worn the same pad for the full 5 days and not needed to change. I didnt but could've if I wanted to. Also it was light brown the whole time. Never even reached dark brown in colour. And it wasnt a flow. It was more like occasional drips.

My bbs never stopped hurting either. Normally they get sore and tender then stop when AF arrives. AF finished 8 days ago and my bbs are still quite sore. Nipples are quite sore and sensitive too. Areola is starting to change colour too on the left. I'm peeing a lot as well and a few other minor symptoms. I didn't think I could be pregnant this month so we're picking up a HPT tomorrow to see what's going on. A few ladies on here have said they reckon I could be pregnant. DH is leaning towards me being pregnant but I'm not sure at all. Still DTD this cycle to try in case I'm not so if it comes back BFN then i'll be testing again on the 19th, the end of this current cycle.

-AussieBub

Oh WOW!!! That's gotta be so weird! Definitely sounds like you've got a good chance of being pregnant!! Hope you are! :flower:
Let us know when you've done the test! If it's bfn I would go and see a doctor if I were you, to see if you could get a blood test....

I agree with Eltjuh that it could be cd22. It looks like you have a temp spike and elevated temps. I'm not sure why ff hasn't given you crosshairs. What method are you using?

I think it might be because she had some high temps before then aswell because the start of the cycle seems kind of erratic to me. Then again they're open circles so they shouldn't totally be taken into consideration even by FF. But maybe it'll give you some crosshairs tomorrow or a couple of days later if your temps stay high. Also, tracking your cp and cm helps FF determine when you ovulated too

Method? I believe 'conceive a baby'. Not sure... How do I figure that out? I test during the week at the same time, but sometimes on the weekends, my DH let's me sleep. So, that's why some days are a little off...

Method? I believe 'conceive a baby'. Not sure... How do I figure that out? I test during the week at the same time, but sometimes on the weekends, my DH let's me sleep. So, that's why some days are a little off...

If you go to your settings - detector/override settings on ff it will tell you what method you are using and you can change it. I think they have four: advanced, research, opk, and fam. You can also manually set your ovulation date too.

But like Eltjuh said, if your temps stay high for a couple more days ff will give you crosshairs I think. Good luck!

It looks to me like you Ovulated CD23. You don't have fertile cervical fluid marked on your chart and your monitor doesn't show positives, so that is probably why FF hasn't given you crosshairs.

Just going by temps though, your chart follows the rules of going higher than the previous 6 days temps on CD24, and staying high.
So if your temp stays up for the next few days FF should confirm ovulation back on CD23 or CD24.

Hope this thread brings me a lot of luck! Count me in!!! I will be testing April 7th. AF is due on the 11th. Just waiting to confirm ovulation. If anything changes I will update with a new testing date....:dust: to all of us ladies.

crmltrini I agree with minuet, it looks like you ovulated on CD23. sticky :dust: to you!

If you go to your settings - detector/override settings on ff it will tell you what method you are using and you can change it. I think they have four: advanced, research, opk, and fam. You can also manually set your ovulation date too.

But like Eltjuh said, if your temps stay high for a couple more days ff will give you crosshairs I think. Good luck!
My FF was set to advanced. Which setting do I need to keep it on?

My FF was set to advanced. Which setting do I need to keep it on?
I just want to say, I LOVEYOU LADIES!! thanks so much for all your help. FF finally gave me crosshairs at CD 23! woop woop!! :dust:

If you have it on advanced it will take everything (cp, cm and temp) in consideration when they calculate your ovulation date. So that's the best setting really... most accurate!

But like I said, it really helps to TRY to temp regularly/consistently, at the same time every day. Even if you just wake up to temp.
When hubby lets me have a lay-in I'll wake up at 7am take my temp and go back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->